Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11475 on: May 29, 2014, 04:05:26 AM »

Thanks. I'll have to change my bookmark I guess.  :)

Most times the problem of an IT issue is located between the chair and monitor. I made fun on your costs now make a joke on mine.    ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:07:03 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11476 on: May 29, 2014, 07:38:15 AM »
Yesterday I was happily navigating through her site and was happy as a clam. The downloads are much faster and the look is very nice. This morning I signed up and it won't work. My username and password are right but it just won't stop cycling. My browser there is frozen as it tries to sign me in but can't. It's not affecting anything else when I open another window.  ???

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11477 on: May 29, 2014, 07:51:49 AM »
Hi Solvegas,
On the Blog there is contact Information www.beshine.com/blog hope the e-mail mentioned there works. Don't want to publish the e-mail visible for All here. Describe the issue in detail. On the other Hand I believe they are Not yet finished with the upgrade.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:01:12 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11478 on: May 29, 2014, 08:03:58 AM »
Hi Solvegas,
On the Blog there is contact Information www.beshine.com/blog hope the e-mail mentioned there works. Don't want to publish the e-mail visible for All here. Describe the issue in detail. On the other Hand I believe they are Not yet finished with the upgrade.



Thanks. I gotta go to work now so I'll worry about it later.

*

Ronnie be good

  • A Cup
  • 165
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11479 on: May 29, 2014, 08:54:47 PM »
Can someone tell me- how does the payment for me membership appear on a bank statement, and are can shows extra?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11480 on: May 29, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »
Yay, it's working !  ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11481 on: May 30, 2014, 01:13:57 AM »
Can someone tell me- how does the payment for me membership appear on a bank statement, and are can shows extra?
It totally depends on the payment processor you choose of those offerred. I used two of these options in the past. Both credit card. Ccbill and netdebit. Ccbill shows beshine on the statement, netdebit doesn't.

So far cam shows are on a totally differrent site.  So sure they are extra. I used to be billed through Epoch, but it is not visible that this is about a camshow.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:51:59 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11482 on: May 31, 2014, 04:09:32 AM »
A new video is out at www.beshine.com

Will download it later. Have first to go enjoy the sun on a local market.


Edit: Now I did see the movie. Thank you for this jumping and running. Such a movie theme was really high on my wish list.  ;)

Das war grandios! Danke. Erinnerte mich an das Geschprächsthema der letzten Camsession.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:49:01 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

neoarmour

  • A Cup
  • 164
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11483 on: May 31, 2014, 05:29:37 AM »
Great new video but I believe it was shot before her booty surgery. You can notice her booty is flatter than before and her right sideboob still has that lump she used to have before one of her last fill ups that made her boobs rounder. What do you guys think?
All pics I post are copyrighted by neoarmour and foxyroxymoxy

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11484 on: May 31, 2014, 10:23:08 PM »
I noticed the new video came out on 5/30/14 but if you see the date of the video in her site it says 5/11/14. A typo perhaps ?  ???

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11485 on: June 01, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
well she looks awesome in every color but for some reason white makes her look huge
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11486 on: June 01, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »
well she looks awesome in every color but for some reason white makes her look huge

you don't say ;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11487 on: June 02, 2014, 05:38:01 AM »
long time no post but I still dream  :D
Bigger is Better

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11488 on: June 02, 2014, 08:31:12 AM »
well she looks awesome in every color but for some reason white makes her look huge

Hmm I like black, too. There is one photo set and movie she wears all black, except the hanging crystal earings. She is wearing a black jersey dress, high heels, bag and accessoires like a leather belt, black bracelets and a large silver cased ring. She did very sexy posing in that photo set back then.

And since then her sex appeal is even growing more with the cubic of her growing breasts volume.  :o
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:33:36 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11489 on: June 02, 2014, 12:03:49 PM »
Frankly, any top of whatever color or style looks amazing on her.  :)