Certainly most forum users would appreciate a translation of that ^^;
BEShine: Have you ever thought about doing a comparison photo with some average-busted woman wearing one of your super-sexy custom sized tops, and then you wearing the same top?
I am a n00b morpher and an average writer. So maybe combining the two can get me somewhere.
Beshine, What's your favorite outfit to model in?
Are you sure that's a shirt and not a bed sheet? Holy moly, those are massive!
a propos of nothing....
"Is the fill-up video available soon? And what about the online shop and cam shows?"
Dee, that is absolutely killer.I fear I may have run out of superlatives, so I'll share this instead. Eight years ago, MunchWolf kicked off a thread down in Off-Topic called Word Association.Why is this relevant? Because as of right now that eight year old thread is today THE ONLY OTHER THREAD IN THIS ENTIRE FORUM which has chalked up more replies than this one.Beshine: what the BEA is all about (besides Munch).