*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1354
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7230 on: May 25, 2011, 06:43:33 AM »
I don't mean to be a partypooper, but I actually hope Beshine will not go bigger. Don't get me wrong, I'd be very interested to see her expand her bustline even further, but she already is an absolute breastgoddes. Why push the envelope when one really should also think about health issues and just the basic ability to function with all the extra weight upfront.

Ofcourse Beshine can do whatever she wants, but even though my favourite models are the very biggest ones, I would personally prefer her to not go any bigger.
|titor|

*

osubodybuilder

  • C Cup
  • 123
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7231 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:43 AM »
I don't mean to be a partypooper, but I actually hope Beshine will not go bigger. Don't get me wrong, I'd be very interested to see her expand her bustline even further, but she already is an absolute breastgoddes. Why push the envelope when one really should also think about health issues and just the basic ability to function with all the extra weight upfront.

Ofcourse Beshine can do whatever she wants, but even though my favourite models are the very biggest ones, I would personally prefer her to not go any bigger.

IMO she is already at a point she could not live the rest of her life like that and eventually will have to have them removed and replaced in order to live normally in the future...

so that being said, since she will eventually have to go to a more maintainable size...she might as well go for the "gusto" for the time being and go to the point where she will have to cart them around in a wheelbarel , LOL :)
osubodybuilder aka mavrick

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1354
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7232 on: May 25, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »
It's a given she will eventually reduce her size. Still, every fill up, though not as invasive as an actual operation, has a risk - I think Beshine said she was very nervous before the last time she had saline added to her implants. With bigger and bigger breasts, I wager the weight might become an unbearable nuisance (though the wheelbarrow scenario sounds intriguing ;)). I want Beshine, and us fans, to be able to enjoy her amazing physique for a long time. She is still a young lady. Thats all. :)
|titor|

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7233 on: May 25, 2011, 12:46:53 PM »
We'll see what happens and what she will do ;)
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7234 on: May 25, 2011, 07:13:22 PM »
It's a given she will eventually reduce her size. Still, every fill up, though not as invasive as an actual operation, has a risk - I think Beshine said she was very nervous before the last time she had saline added to her implants. With bigger and bigger breasts, I wager the weight might become an unbearable nuisance (though the wheelbarrow scenario sounds intriguing ;)). I want Beshine, and us fans, to be able to enjoy her amazing physique for a long time. She is still a young lady. Thats all. :)
she will move to a moon or space colony by then and the weight wont be an issue
:)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7235 on: May 26, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
 :o that is all.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

tricitybendics

  • A Cup
  • 73
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7236 on: May 26, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
 ;D ;D  

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:54:16 PM by tricitybendics »

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7237 on: May 26, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »
Goodness gracious. I never would have thought she would be able to get this big. Unbelievable.

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7238 on: May 26, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »
:o that is all.
She looks really amazing in that pic. So huge and beautiful.  ;D
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7239 on: May 26, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »
To see her is to want her -- very very badly. :P

*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7240 on: May 26, 2011, 02:19:47 PM »
I would like to see chelsea and beshine meet each other. THAT would be cool. And then you could compare them boobs vs. boobs ;)
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7241 on: May 26, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »
I would like to see chelsea and beshine meet each other. THAT would be cool. And then you could compare them boobs vs. boobs ;)

That's a silly suggestion. No one here would want to see that. I mean, what would they do? Measure each other? Try to hug or kiss? Pose while trying to touch their nipples together? Jello or mud wrestle? Rub baby oil on each other and just slide around? Take a shower or bath together? Gently try to push each other over while only using their boobs?

Like I said. No one would even give such craziness a second thought.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7242 on: May 26, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »
Indeed, wouldn't give it a second thought... more like a third, fourth, fifth, sixth all the way up to an infinitive thought ;D

Duel measuring sounds fun for all ;) :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

osubodybuilder

  • C Cup
  • 123
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7243 on: May 26, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »
I would like to see chelsea and beshine meet each other. THAT would be cool. And then you could compare them boobs vs. boobs ;)

I think it would be more fun for entertainment purposes just to watch Beshine go out on a hidden cam just to watch peoples reactions...

My wife does this sometimes... she might break out her club clothes or booty shorts and go shopping...I will then follow her into the store, its the funniest thing to watch guys heads turn and about drop their food.. of course as ussual, the "heavier" "unhappy" women give her a dirty ass look.  I find the more in shape and confident women will actually compliment her outfitt, no matter where she is, in a store or at a bar.
osubodybuilder aka mavrick

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7244 on: May 27, 2011, 05:50:44 AM »

Like I said. No one would even give such craziness a second thought.
Would be even slightly interested :P