*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7500 on: July 22, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »
aw, she was so TINY in that pic he he he ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

lovefakeboobs

  • E Cup
  • 391
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7501 on: July 23, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »
Where could I find more older pics of Beshine like the one from Kadmus and Harmonia's avatar for a before/after comparison?
Like to see if she has any with her face  not cropped...she is (you are) very pretty
And
Jesus loves porn stars & Busty professional and non professional adult models

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7502 on: July 23, 2011, 01:41:37 AM »
words fail me here :o
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7503 on: July 23, 2011, 11:49:00 PM »
Diary is up. She is mingling with the regular folks again and that striped shirt really brings out her awesomeness.  :o :)

*

UncleSam

  • D Cup
  • 166
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7504 on: July 23, 2011, 11:51:26 PM »

words fail me here :o


I was going to say it looks like a place setting, but I think it is more like 2 place settings!   :o


*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7505 on: July 24, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »
words fail me here :o
That's not cleavage, that's freakin' continental shift. :P

(Note to self: Beshine last contributed July 1st, that's page 211 -- mnemonic: 2 = 1 + 1.)  ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:42:49 PM by DruulEmpire »

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7506 on: July 24, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »
I was chatting with Djoser via MSN and we both thought a good idea for a future set or diary is you attempting to fit your current boobs into tops you wore when you first showed up on the web (specially those shots of you where we did not see your face like the one posted a few up in the white).  I bet if you tried to fit your mighty boobs into one of those smaller tops you would have the same result as Chelsea did in this pic he he he ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7507 on: July 24, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »
Her classic Pink Top would be great.  ;D ;D
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7508 on: July 24, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »

 Hello Beshine;

 
  Hope your health is good , and life is treating
well in Deutschland. 8)

I’m loving your new stuff. Your bigger fuller boobs are
truly awesome. Keep up the good work.

Although I believe that I speak for all of the
Bearchive when I say we are all chomping at
the bit, that is to say we are all very exited to
see you in some Bikini action.

There is just something about a trim girl with
huge implants, but a trim girl with huge implants
in a Bikini put's it up to eleven. :o :o

Bikini time baby!...... :P

Like the one from your shower vid. If they don’t
fit?..... Well that’s very hot in itself you cant lose,
and for that matter nor can we yeahhh!..

Now throw on a Bikini head down to the beach
and blow all those other girls out of the water.......

You kick ass Beshine...

Sincerely

Dreaming of Beshine in tiny Bikini's
 ;) ;) ;)

SSPHD
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

buck342443

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7509 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »
She could try on Chelsea's old bra again ;)

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7510 on: July 25, 2011, 07:55:01 AM »
Where could I find more older pics of Beshine like the one from Kadmus and Harmonia's avatar for a before/after comparison?

bfizzle,

When Beshine first started posting, she got up to a certain size and then suddenly disappeared for a while.  Her whereabouts became a huge issue and hundreds of BE fans lamented our loss.



(comment removed)
Please do not attempt to initiate communication with banned users.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:50:39 AM by gonZo »

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7511 on: July 25, 2011, 01:17:58 PM »
Belle bone is a banned user so nobody will be allowed to ask him for anything, sorry.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7512 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:20 PM »
Well as Dee pointed out we would like to see how much beshine's older clothes would be able to take. I'd love to see beshine's assets overflowing some tops!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7513 on: July 27, 2011, 09:31:19 AM »
Supermarket II. Holy shit.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7514 on: July 27, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »
That scene appeals to my inner Leslie Nielsen (in a very early scene) in Naked Gun 33 1/3.  :P
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:50:44 PM by DruulEmpire »