*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7620 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »
Well after reading it, it seems quite legit, nothing seems out of place, sure the bra size is wrong, but she does have a 166cm bust and is down as an XXX cup, that's just not how bra sizes work :P

The before pic seems real, I mean, we've never seen a pic of her face with that hairstyle so it's not as if they could have taken it from a newer pic and put it on a small body, and she has said she was an A cup :)

And the whole 'I'll risk death to go bigger' is a slight misquote as she basically says she knows the risks of what she's doing but she loves going and feeling bigger 8)... she knows what she's doing

Lastly I should point out that this is a magazine, not a tabloid, sure some of our British tabloids can be a bit cheap and nasty but this is a general interest magazine focused on health and beauty. This is a topic that focuses on both, a real woman pushing her bust to the limit for her ultimate goal, and thanks to the Chelsea Charms TV appearance, supersized busts are kinda a hot topic that gets people talking ;)

Like I said, I hope Beshine (or as the article put it, BeShine :P) informs us how legitimate this all is :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

jagualar

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7621 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
I find Beshine to be an inspiration to and for me.  I have respect that you have chosen your path and it is fantastic in all its glory.
Thank you Beshine for your beauty and dignity and courage.
I have a very set goal in mind to get as big breasted as my body will allow me to go.
Again Beshine you are amazing

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7622 on: August 20, 2011, 04:04:32 AM »
(sung to the tune of Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust")

(boom!) (boom!) (boom!) (boom!)
Another delurker joins!
(boom!) (boom!) (boom!) (boom!)
Another delurker joins!
And another one joins, and another one joins,
Another delurker joins!
Hey!  Beshine gets him too!
Another delurker joins! ...  ;D

*

Kwertie

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 38
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7623 on: August 20, 2011, 05:55:35 AM »
Beshine looking better every time.  She never stops amazing me.

A question.  If beshine wants to go bigger, but her skin is becoming a problem, is a skin graft (taking skin from another area, ie butt) an option, or is it more complicated than that?

*

Gainer

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 24
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7624 on: August 20, 2011, 09:58:59 AM »
Beshine, why not have a special bed made where there are holes for your breasts?  This would allow you to **82** on your stomach again.

*

ussername

  • A Cup
  • 71
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7625 on: August 20, 2011, 10:13:23 AM »
I find Beshine to be an inspiration to and for me.  I have respect that you have chosen your path and it is fantastic in all its glory.
Thank you Beshine for your beauty and dignity and courage.
I have a very set goal in mind to get as big breasted as my body will allow me to go.
Again Beshine you are amazing



wow a new beshine popped up.remember I discovered you first   ;D

*

AlBundyFan

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7626 on: August 20, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »
i do not believe the story - what makes me thinking like that is this statement: "They’re the biggest in the world, and she can’t stand up in the shower without toppling over. "

i have seen many videos of beshine and even one where she is in the shower and she never was toppling over.
So this CANNOT be right because a video reveals this false statement.

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7627 on: August 20, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
i do not believe the story - what makes me thinking like that is this statement: "They’re the biggest in the world, and she can’t stand up in the shower without toppling over. "

i have seen many videos of beshine and even one where she is in the shower and she never was toppling over.
So this CANNOT be right because a video reveals this false statement.

Well...

The magazine may have asked Beshine if the weight and size of her breasts had any adverse effects on her daily life. If she then answered something like (and I'm just making this up): ”No, not really, though I must be carefull – I once lost my balance and slipped in the shower because the floor was wet”, it could have easily been twisted into Beshine not being able to stand up in shower without toppling over. If the article is legit, the magazine probably wanted to be sensational about the whole thing. :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:42:04 PM by titorteat »
|titor|

*

jagualar

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7628 on: August 20, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »

wow a new beshine popped up.remember I discovered you first   ;D

 Yes..Yes you did:) 

*

BigMac

  • D Cup
  • 217
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7629 on: August 21, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »
Yes..Yes you did:) 

Well the article also says Beshine is currently single!  I thought she was married or at least with a long term partner?

Beshine?

*

cowpoke1853

  • A Cup
  • 57
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7630 on: August 22, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
Well...

The magazine may have asked Beshine if the weight and size of her breasts had any adverse effects on her daily life. If she then answered something like (and I'm just making this up): ”No, not really, though I must be carefull – I once lost my balance and slipped in the shower because the floor was wet”, it could have easily been twisted into Beshine not being able to stand up in shower without toppling over. If the article is legit, the magazine probably wanted to be sensational about the whole thing. :)

This is exactly what I was thinking also. Magazines tend to take a little quote and make it more sensationalistic for entertainment purposes, especially when it comes to **28** where they want to make their mundane lives seem more interesting.

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7631 on: August 22, 2011, 11:30:40 AM »
This is exactly what I was thinking also. Magazines tend to take a little quote and make it more sensationalistic for entertainment purposes, especially when it comes to **28** where they want to make their mundane lives seem more interesting.

It's all Advertising!For the Magazine AND Beshine!

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7632 on: August 22, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
Very nice gif Chelsea74 ;D

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7633 on: August 22, 2011, 12:52:07 PM »
I can now sit here and watch you avatar while I wait for the next post in this thread :P lol

Btw: Beshine went public again. Supersexy as always :D :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:59:13 PM by morosofist »

*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7634 on: August 22, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »
by the way... whats with chelsea? I dont have heared from chelsea charms...
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...