*

germanboobs

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7935 on: November 17, 2011, 05:08:12 PM »
hi beshine
ich würde dich gerne etwas fragen aber nicht hier vor allen - vielleicht kannst du mir ja mal ein pm senden
danke im vorraus

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7936 on: November 17, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »
THATS silicone Valley. Perhaps someone builds there a garage and plans a new OS for personal computers xD

;D ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7937 on: November 17, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »
Now, it appears from the picture associated with that post, that you bleach your hair. Is that so?

mmhh.. which photo do you mean ?

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7938 on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »
Hi Beshine

Just saw your latest fishnet photo set :)

Very very nice indeed, such a sexy outfit stretched to the max ;D

Not very practical for wearing in public though, would create soooo many accidents ;) 8)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7939 on: November 17, 2011, 06:00:22 PM »
hey john!! thank you, great to hear that you like it...

you're absolutely right! for public appearances it's maybe a little bit.. mmhh, too much ;)

i'm looking for a photo from that set.. one moment  8)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7940 on: November 17, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »
here we go  ;D

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7941 on: November 17, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
Mmm the fishnet holes are bigger where your boobs are, what a great design feature ;D

Luckily it was nice and sunny, it is not the warmest top ;)

Many of us still can't believe you'll continue to grow Beshine, you're the best thing to happen in big bust modelling :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ladon

  • A Cup
  • 343
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7942 on: November 17, 2011, 07:02:45 PM »
Please don't take this the wrong way, as I find you incredibly attractive, but I wondered if you know what causes the shallow dip in the breast facing the camera in that shot, Beshine?  I've noticed it in other pictures, and it doesn't take anything away from your appearance, it just stands out against the very round form of your breast.

EDIT: Now that I look again, it looks like it might be what remains of your original inframammary fold?  Just a thought.  I kinda like the thought that your breasts are so large they've overflowed your chest. :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:46:01 PM by Ladon »

*

Peter

  • D Cup
  • 635
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7943 on: November 17, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
Here is a morph of the last picture that Beshine posted here.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7944 on: November 18, 2011, 12:15:42 AM »
AVATARIZED!
;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

norihotvath

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 25
  • o
    • o
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7945 on: November 18, 2011, 02:22:23 AM »
Here is a morph of the last picture that Beshine posted here.


That's great. I like beshine and her morphs. Great job
photos of nori are copyright © norihotvath

*

norihotvath

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 25
  • o
    • o
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7946 on: November 18, 2011, 02:23:39 AM »
here we go  ;D


Hello beshine!
I wrote a letter and also a post from my body problem. Please help me!
photos of nori are copyright © norihotvath

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7947 on: November 18, 2011, 02:34:16 AM »
Please don't take this the wrong way, as I find you incredibly attractive, but I wondered if you know what causes the shallow dip in the breast facing the camera in that shot, Beshine?  I've noticed it in other pictures, and it doesn't take anything away from your appearance, it just stands out against the very round form of your breast.

EDIT: Now that I look again, it looks like it might be what remains of your original inframammary fold?  Just a thought.  I kinda like the thought that your breasts are so large they've overflowed your chest. :)

hey ladon. it's because, my implants needs more volume. so, the more cc's i will add, the rounder and fuller they will get.. ;)

*

bloodninja

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7948 on: November 18, 2011, 06:49:21 AM »
OMG!!!! 10000ccs is not the limit of ur implants!??!? Holy.... Can't wait to see them overfilled then xD
U are the best Beshine, seriously there was a time I used to think that nobody could ever be compared to Chelsea, I'm really glad u proved me wrong!!! U got the best boobs in the world!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7949 on: November 18, 2011, 07:07:08 AM »
hey ladon. it's because, my implants needs more volume. so, the more cc's i will add, the rounder and fuller they will get.. ;)

I had noticed this before but I thought it impolite to say anything but to find out it is not a flaw but simply a function makes my head explode. Just how big are those implants ?!  :o :o And how much can they be overfilled ?  :o Is 20,000 cc's realistic ? The possibilities are mind blowing.  :o :)