*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9945 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:16 PM »

How thick would that display glass have to be to support such weight ? Any guesses or theories ?  ;D
3 foot projection, give or take.
Assume water, mostly.1 gram per mLiter.
(((4*3.14*18^3)/3)/1728 cu inches per foot)times 28316mL in a cubic foot.
400 liters each.
approx 880 pounds each... give or take.
but hey who knows right

*

BESHINE_FAN

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9946 on: March 26, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
New photo from Beshine's latest photo gallery. She also updated her blog:

http://www.beshine.com/blog/beshine-massiv-breasts-snow-and-birthday-party/
My muses: Beshine - Candy Charms

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9947 on: March 28, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »
I found something I think most of us will find interesting, a size chart well two size charts I can only post one at a time. The charts are a scale of a normal sized woman next to objects commonly used in BE stories. This first chart shows that Beshine has tits the size of if not bigger then a car tire that's insane in the best way, too think that Beshine could walk up to most of are cars kick the tire and calmly say I have bigger boobs then that :o what. I mean it was one thing when it was just her having bigger breast then all the girls around her but man that puts a whole new meaning to have boobs will travel. Just take a look.
the unstoppable one

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9948 on: March 29, 2013, 12:12:14 AM »
So if she gets to be the size of a John Deere tractor tire, what size would that be ?  ;) ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9949 on: March 29, 2013, 03:30:46 AM »
^ Glad you asked well you see the lines in the chart are foot hash marks. Here is the second one it has some BIGGER objects I'm most looking forward to beanbag chair sizes boobs on Beshine.
the unstoppable one

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9950 on: March 29, 2013, 04:51:13 AM »
I´m also looking forward to beanbag chair sizes boobs on Beshine

*

Eliza D

  • A Cup
  • 2251
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9951 on: March 29, 2013, 07:08:42 AM »
^ Glad you asked well you see the lines in the chart are foot hash marks. Here is the second one it has some BIGGER objects I'm most looking forward to beanbag chair sizes boobs on Beshine.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' tractor tires ("tyres" for those of you in the UK :P) would be pretty close to the beanbag-size.  ;D
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9952 on: March 29, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
I´m also looking forward to beanbag chair sizes boobs on Beshine

something like this?

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9953 on: March 29, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
:o

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9954 on: March 30, 2013, 08:11:44 AM »
something like this?



Well, that's OK but it's just a minimum size.  ;) ;D

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5365
    • I love the BEA
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9955 on: March 31, 2013, 08:17:28 AM »
morto555 - great work on those charts!  I think everyone loved it.

Gmoney - keep on morphin' my man - I think you inspire Beshine herself with the imagery!

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9956 on: April 01, 2013, 01:20:53 AM »
We are approaching the 10 000 th reply...at this rate the number of replies will surpass the amount of ccs inside each of her implants. I won't tell you guys to stop down, but on the contrary, I should encourage beshine to never let that happen (in other words hurry up her path xD )
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9957 on: April 01, 2013, 01:43:29 AM »
morto555 - great work on those charts!  I think everyone loved it.

Gmoney - keep on morphin' my man - I think you inspire Beshine herself with the imagery!

-------

Thanks but I did not make them I found them on the inter-web. I wonder what Beshine thinks of them tho?
We are approaching the 10 000 th reply...at this rate the number of replies will surpass the amount of ccs inside each of her implants. I won't tell you guys to stop down, but on the contrary, I should encourage beshine to never let that happen (in other words hurry up her path xD )

Good point she should go for 2000 more ccs par tit for 12K boobies but with this post only 78 to go tell that happens, so if she does want to do that it needs to be fast.
the unstoppable one

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9958 on: April 01, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »
Beshine first posted here in August 3, 2007 and this thread has had over 2.2 million visits and nearly 10,000 replies. Pretty amazing considering the small size of this site. The thread has had over 2 1/2 visits more than the next one. I think a metaphorical round of applause is deserved. Her output at her site has been less than before, disappointing even, but mainly because she was so prolific for a couple of years. Hopefully everything is alright at her homefront and she will pick up the pace. Nevertheless, she is special. Beshine went from A Cup breasts to off the scale and that ain't nothing. Some people here are impatient and ask why she isn't 15,000 cc's or so already. Well, the human body does have limits and perhaps unfortunately  :'( she has reached hers. I'm only speculating. Part of her appeal was that, like a BE fantasy story we all read around here, she would continue to enlarge forever or to a size where mobility would become impossible. But of course, that ain't happening and she has probably been looking for a way to successfuly market herself without further breast expansion and to keep people interested. Change is hard. It has been about four months or so since she had a booty operation. Is everything all right there ?  ??? Well, she ain't saying. I hope to find the answers soon.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9959 on: April 02, 2013, 02:10:38 AM »
Bumping it because I want to. So there.  :P