*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5940 on: October 28, 2010, 11:50:50 AM »
holy freaking crap :o!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5941 on: October 28, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »
yeah, what he said... :o
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5942 on: October 28, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »
huhu  ;D



xoxo

beshine  :-* 8)


I haven't checked in here in a long long time, lots of catching up to do. You are adorable Beshine, on top of being just dangerously hot. I think this might be my favorite "cute" photo of you. Heart-breaker!!

 :-*

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5943 on: October 29, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »
This for YOU:

Autumn is beautiful, but short
and YOU'r beauty is here to stay.
Autumn is yellow, is red, is green
and YOU are every color.
Autumn means end,
And like shakespeare once said:
I shall not compare you to an autumn day,
You are more lovely, and warm.
BESHINE, you are like a sunshine in MY life. that will never fade.

WOW !! amazing kiedto !!

thank you so much for this beautiful words!!

XOXO beshine  :-* :-* :-*

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5944 on: October 29, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »
beshine, did you ever fill up your old implants?  any photos of them?

not yet.. but i will do :)

thx for the suggestion !!

.. i have some lying around here :P

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5945 on: October 29, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »
I was wondering why Beshine was only wearing the lingerie bottoms and not that bra as well and then I realised the bra it came with would be way too small 8)

yep.. it was sooo much toooo small.. grrr  :o ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5946 on: October 29, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »
Congratulations on being featured on the WTF segment of Tuesday's Attack of the Show. :) 

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/wtf/72560/Oversized-Body-Part-Fetish.html

on TV ?? where ??  ??? ???

wow.. don't now that channel..

do you have some infos for me ? they didn't send me any infos about that  ;D ;D

interesting  ;D ;D ;D

xoxo

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5947 on: October 29, 2010, 06:03:20 PM »
Wow Beshine is on T.V.  :o  
Congratulations!! how does it feel??

very surprising  ;D ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5948 on: October 29, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »
I haven't checked in here in a long long time, lots of catching up to do. You are adorable Beshine, on top of being just dangerously hot. I think this might be my favorite "cute" photo of you. Heart-breaker!!

 :-*


thank you!!

xoxo  :)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5949 on: October 29, 2010, 06:09:13 PM »
lingerie time..  ;) :D :)




*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5950 on: October 29, 2010, 06:11:48 PM »
pink top explotion  ;D ;D



xoxo  8) 8) 8)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5951 on: October 29, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »
pink top photo for you :) ;D 8)


*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5952 on: October 29, 2010, 06:32:33 PM »
pink top photo for you :) ;D 8)



suhweet!

POSTERIZED*













*POSTERIZED (C)AgentDee, all rights reserved ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5953 on: October 29, 2010, 07:33:19 PM »
I'm working on trying to create BEShine in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, the bust is pretty easy to enulate as well as her face (with a lot of work to get the shading, eyes and lips right) but I'm having trouble working out her height and eye color (Her eyes appear blue-ish in some pics, grey-ish in others).... Not that many of you would look at her eyes lol.

Anyway, anyone know BEshine's eye color & height? The rest I can re-create from pictures

*

Troll17

  • A Cup
  • 58
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5954 on: October 29, 2010, 08:07:19 PM »
Hey Beshine,

I have noticed all of your pics are at an angle and never straight forward. Is this a style or intentional for some reason? I was just curious :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:15:42 PM by Troll17 »