*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5955 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:04 PM »
I'm working on trying to create BEShine in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, the bust is pretty easy to enulate as well as her face (with a lot of work to get the shading, eyes and lips right) but I'm having trouble working out her height and eye color (Her eyes appear blue-ish in some pics, grey-ish in others).... Not that many of you would look at her eyes lol.

Anyway, anyone know BEshine's eye color & height? The rest I can re-create from pictures


Beshine is 169 cm ( 5' 6 1/2 " ) tall and blue eyed. And plain awesome.  :o ;D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5956 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:35 PM »
I'm working on trying to create BEShine in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, the bust is pretty easy to enulate as well as her face (with a lot of work to get the shading, eyes and lips right) but I'm having trouble working out her height and eye color (Her eyes appear blue-ish in some pics, grey-ish in others).... Not that many of you would look at her eyes lol.

Anyway, anyone know BEshine's eye color & height? The rest I can re-create from pictures

from her website:

HEIGHT: 5´6 1/2´´ or 169 cm
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blond
SHOE SIZE: 9


hope that helps scream ;)

solvegas, beat me to it damn you solvegas!

;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5957 on: October 29, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »
Mmm, Beshine's pretty in pink, and pretty in every other colour of the raindow :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9602
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5958 on: October 29, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
lingerie time..  ;) :D :)





Nice and artsy.  ;D

*

Wren

  • E Cup
  • 253
    • Body Inflation Fetish Fantasy Clips
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5959 on: October 29, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »
on TV ?? where ??  ??? ???

wow.. don't now that channel..

do you have some infos for me ? they didn't send me any infos about that  ;D ;D

interesting  ;D ;D ;D

xoxo


It's a small part of the show where they give information about strange fetishes.  They usually just show a bunch of videos from Youtube to illustrate what they're talking about, and this time they included clips from some of your videos, as well as clips of Chelsea, Farange Dig Dong girls, and several other women.  They didn't give the address of your site but they gave the address of your Youtube channel.  Unfortunately, it's a small network and probably wasn't seen by many people.




Body Inflation Fetish Fantasy Clips - http://clips4sale.com/studio/52559

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5960 on: October 30, 2010, 01:35:05 AM »
Pink means beshine, a sweet sexy color for a girl who demosntrates why girls are the epithome of evolution ;) gotta love the last set as some pointed out already!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Pacman

  • Woka Woka
  • 1289
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5961 on: October 30, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »
I enjoy Beshines photographers style an absolute TON.
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

*

Independence

  • C Cup
  • 162
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5962 on: October 30, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »
I enjoy Beshines photographers style an absolute TON.
Yes, very true, I think I said it before, but I'll say it again, her photographer really deserves some compliments too.

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5963 on: October 30, 2010, 07:29:04 PM »

Beshine is 169 cm ( 5' 6 1/2 " ) tall and blue eyed. And plain awesome.  :o ;D

from her website:

HEIGHT: 5´6 1/2´´ or 169 cm
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blond
SHOE SIZE: 9


hope that helps scream ;)

solvegas, beat me to it damn you solvegas!

;D

Thanks for the info guys, I'll post pics of the pixilated version of BEShine once I'm satisfied with the creation. Hell, I might even upload it to the WWE Creations online sharing thing (PS3 version only)

*

Marcel

  • A Cup
  • 205
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5964 on: October 31, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
pink top explotion  ;D ;D



xoxo  8) 8) 8)
Poor top,it simply had no chance! ;D I love this pic,it shows very well the enormous size of your boobies! :)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5965 on: October 31, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »
It's a small part of the show where they give information about strange fetishes.  They usually just show a bunch of videos from Youtube to illustrate what they're talking about, and this time they included clips from some of your videos, as well as clips of Chelsea, Farange Dig Dong girls, and several other women.  They didn't give the address of your site but they gave the address of your Youtube channel.  Unfortunately, it's a small network and probably wasn't seen by many people.

okay.. thank you for the info !! :)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5966 on: October 31, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »
Thanks for the info guys, I'll post pics of the pixilated version of BEShine once I'm satisfied with the creation. Hell, I might even upload it to the WWE Creations online sharing thing (PS3 version only)

i'm very curious toooooooooo !!  ;D ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5967 on: October 31, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »
H A P P Y   H A L L O W E E N   E V E R Y O N E !!!!!!!!

XOXO beshine :-* :-* :-*

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5968 on: October 31, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »
Happy Halloween, Beshine, and XOXO to you and your pumpkin patch. ;D

VTo Dr. F: but she tries ... and she tries ... and she tries ... and she tries ...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:33:23 PM by DruulEmpire »

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5969 on: October 31, 2010, 04:21:21 PM »
Beshine's sad stare inspired me to make a demotivational poster.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:22:52 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »