*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6120 on: November 24, 2010, 05:09:57 PM »
thanks dee, but i thought i should morph it before! ;D ;)

well I was just being helpful bud, if anybody else wants to use the un morphed one it is all theirs ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6121 on: November 24, 2010, 05:39:15 PM »
You have to love a woman who does so much more than just lie down. ;)

*

kroonsu

  • A Cup
  • 180
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6122 on: November 24, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »
I have wondered about same question. I would really like to see her straight topless picture.
Beshine rulez!
Hi, thank you for your latest picture, I have long time hoped to see straight forward pic of you. Now is my birthday and wow there it was! Just perfect timing, thank you and you Beshine are really beautiful hot girl!

*

Spyderman99

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6123 on: November 24, 2010, 11:42:08 PM »
Can you please post a few pics of your largest old implant empty and then filled ? that would be amazing  ;) ;) ;) ;)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6124 on: November 25, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
new photo from below  ;D ;D ;D



XOXO beshine  :-* :-* :-*

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6125 on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:30 PM »
Oh, Oh, DAMN :o there go my eyes

*fumbles around the floor for them, finds them, sticks them in his head, looks at the pic* :o

DAMMIT, there they go again ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

kroonsu

  • A Cup
  • 180
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6126 on: November 25, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »
new photo from below  ;D ;D ;D



XOXO beshine  :-* :-* :-*
THANKS!

*

tyrion71

  • A Cup
  • 80
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6127 on: November 25, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »
Wow!
Beshien you are so nice and your boobs are so wonderful!
I hope at your next fill up you can get 2000cc per boob for minimum!
Kisses

*

Sinistro

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6128 on: November 25, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »
hey sinistro, thaaaank you..

why exactly 14650cc per boob ?? i'm excited  :) :) :)


I just can't imagine a girl in the real world having bigger breasts than 15000cc (although i would like to see it), I thought 14650cc per breast would sound more real :P, which is very big by the way.
You really seem to be the most interesting model I've ever seen on the Internet! Your pictures are the best because they enhance your boobs and always show something new! This last one you posted was the best thing I've ever seen in my life! I'm a little ashamed to say I've never bought anything online, but I'm seriously thinking about getting a credit card just to get to your site!

-Kisses from brazil!!!

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6129 on: November 25, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »
I just can't imagine a girl in the real world having bigger breasts than 15000cc (although i would like to see it), I thought 14650cc per breast would sound more real :P, which is very big by the way.
You really seem to be the most interesting model I've ever seen on the Internet! Your pictures are the best because they enhance your boobs and always show something new! This last one you posted was the best thing I've ever seen in my life! I'm a little ashamed to say I've never bought anything online, but I'm seriously thinking about getting a credit card just to get to your site!

-Kisses from brazil!!!
where did you get 14650 cc from

*

NeonNoir

  • E Cup
  • 378
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6130 on: November 25, 2010, 04:40:48 PM »
;D ;D ;D




Oh Wow!!!  ;D i think this is one of your best pictures ever! definatly my favourite :) really beautiful.

your pictures get better and better!  ;D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6131 on: November 25, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »
THIS is my fave pic from that set ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6132 on: November 25, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »
THIS is my fave pic from that set ;).
gorgeous

*

NeonNoir

  • E Cup
  • 378
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6133 on: November 25, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
we love u beshine!  ;D

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6134 on: November 25, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
we love u beshine!  ;D
now this is Epic
imagine a world where this was the norm
would love to see the wifee with those endowments