*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7080 on: April 13, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »
 8)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7081 on: April 14, 2011, 12:23:45 AM »
LOVELY in red (my all time fave color!) ;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7082 on: April 14, 2011, 01:45:29 AM »
Very glad to see the clothing of late is finally stretchy enough to show off the whole figure.  Reeeaally nice.

*

denisrl

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7083 on: April 14, 2011, 06:01:04 AM »
Hello, beautiful pictures, some with pink bikini he wore at the beach. Just to compare growth. Another could be to shore with arms stretched over his head.

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7084 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »
BEShine:  Have you ever thought about doing a comparison photo with some average-busted woman wearing one of your super-sexy custom sized tops, and then you wearing the same top?  I think it would be fascinating to see a C-cup lady trying to keep one of your deep-cleavage shirts on.

    Also:  if you happen to take some photos in a sling bikini, I think those would be epic!
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7085 on: April 15, 2011, 10:24:35 AM »
I am a n00b morpher and an average writer. So maybe combining the two can get me somewhere.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7086 on: April 15, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »
(imagine with stuffy archaic announcer voice)

"Science fiction -- or science fact!?  Only time will tell ... !" 8)

*

Gabe W

  • A Cup
  • 139
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7087 on: April 15, 2011, 05:14:30 PM »
Beshine, What's your favorite outfit to model in?

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7088 on: April 16, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »
the lovely beshine s t r e t c h i n g out a white shirt ;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7089 on: April 16, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
Are you sure that's a shirt and not a bed sheet?  Holy moly, those are massive!
Life's a Beach...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7090 on: April 16, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »
Dee, that is absolutely killer.

I fear I may have run out of superlatives, so I'll share this instead.  Eight years ago, MunchWolf kicked off a thread down in Off-Topic called Word Association.

Why is this relevant?  Because as of right now that eight year old thread is today THE ONLY OTHER THREAD IN THIS ENTIRE FORUM which has chalked up more replies than this one.

Beshine: what the BEA is all about (besides Munch).

 

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7091 on: April 17, 2011, 06:00:44 PM »
I am a n00b morpher and an average writer. So maybe combining the two can get me somewhere.

I enjoyed the little reading there, sir. I hope you do more of them in the future.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7092 on: April 17, 2011, 06:58:21 PM »
Clothes that flatter are very sexy.  I am curious, are you having things custom made much?  You have a lot of stretchy tops but not too much stuff that is tailored it seems.  I would think it would be a really fun challenge for a tailor to create clothes for such an outrageous figure.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7093 on: April 17, 2011, 09:09:14 PM »
a propos of nothing....


*

flymax

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7094 on: April 18, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »
In her current diary Beshine is very talktive. A full stop is all she has to say.....
Even though that the pictures are stunning as always I would not rate this as a diary.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:54:47 AM by flymax »