*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7140 on: April 30, 2011, 04:50:22 AM »
Beshine I still can't quite believe how big you look after your last fill up. You are so feminine and beautifull I get goose bumps.  :)
|titor|

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7141 on: April 30, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!  ;D ;D ;D

I volunteer to show you around and help you shop! LOL :P

*

James Bond

  • C Cup
  • 400
  • I love breast implants!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7142 on: April 30, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »
hey kiedto !!

my boobies are too heavy for **83** without a support bra..  ??? :o ;D

so i'm wearing mostly one or two xxxxxxxl sport bra's  ;D ;D ;D




Oh no! You don't need **82** with two sport bra. I'm volunteer to gently support your breasts all the night.  ;D

And Beshine, can your actual implants go bigger?  If yes, they have room for how many cc?



A lot of kisses!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:45:18 PM by James_Bond »
Bond, James Bond.

*

Cammy Gee

  • B Cup
  • 149
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7143 on: May 01, 2011, 12:37:41 AM »
new photo for you  :-*


     

Woweeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous!!!  :o

You should come down under and have a holiday to Australia  ;D
Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills. - Dolly Parton

*

Superhero

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7144 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19:51 AM »
You are looking so gorgeous in your latest diary update Beshine! :) I was just wondering whether you think you are done getting bigger or do you want to keep growing bigger and bigger?

*

Davide

  • C Cup
  • 121
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7145 on: May 02, 2011, 12:58:51 PM »
Hi my wonderful beshine,
I wanted to ask you, did U had a lips job done recently?
'cause in your last pictures your lips look bigger! : D

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7146 on: May 02, 2011, 02:38:18 PM »
Yup I have been wondering the same, her lips look fuller and more luscious. I think that's a nice lip volume  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7147 on: May 03, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »
Yup I have been wondering the same, her lips look fuller and more luscious. I think that's a nice lip volume  ;D




Your lips can look fuller if you make like a kissing motion with them. Try it. Go to a  mirror and look.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7148 on: May 04, 2011, 02:11:27 PM »
The latest update is called "Office Time". It made me think of something:

Beshine, there was a story in the news about Debrahlee Lorenzana who was fired for being to sexy. You're office outfit is, say, so stimulating that easily the same could happen to you ...

Thank you for another great update!
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7149 on: May 04, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
I like to imagine she's a receptionist at a sperm bank.  Imagine the deluge of donations! ;D

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7150 on: May 04, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »
Mmm, you'd know if the air-con was working if Beshine was in the office in that top ;D ;)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7151 on: May 04, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »
Mmm, you'd know if the air-con was working if Beshine was in the office in that top ;D ;)
Yes I agree the Nipples are already out of the shirt...

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7152 on: May 04, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
Ahh horizontal stripes...they say they make things look wider, I say oh yeah!  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Zjorz

  • A Cup
  • 50
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7153 on: May 05, 2011, 02:38:36 AM »
Does anybody still have pictures of when she was 1200 and 2000cc? I would love to have those as a reference!

Thanks :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7154 on: May 05, 2011, 08:06:36 AM »
Does anybody still have pictures of when she was 1200 and 2000cc? I would love to have those as a reference!

Thanks :)

On this massive thread go back to reply # 41. There is a photo there that is still visible which didn't get lost during the great software mishap ( at least it is still there for me ) and she was at 1200 cc's. This is on the second page, at least on my machine.  :)