Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7590 on: August 17, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
Closer Magazine By EllaAndTheBear. ;D



see yaa... =)

Five stone?! Is that accurate? (And each, or collectively?)

*

TysonWarm

  • A Cup
  • 373
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7591 on: August 17, 2011, 09:17:47 PM »
That would have to be collectively.  Because 5 stones weigh 70 pounds.  But that is still incredible.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7592 on: August 17, 2011, 11:01:00 PM »
Lol bad John, luckily gabyybag gets everything we need lol (how do you do it, man?)

Lol it is a tabloid! no one could believe 99% of what's written there, like this: "The glamour model says her breasts stop her from **83** properly"...lol she never said that XD true I'm sure she wants to go the biggest, but the rest is bullcrap, we know beshine cares so much about her own health: she works out a lot, eats well, and let's her body get used to her implants before going beyond her limits.

@TysonWarm: is that Al Bundy in your avy?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:06:51 PM by Djoser »
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7593 on: August 17, 2011, 11:04:17 PM »
Another pic from the article:
http://www.me-me-me.tv/2011/08/17/kate-moss-jadore-and-we-je-dont-care-who-je-knows-about-ca/

More fascinating, the article contains the rare "32A" pic of Beshine you've come a loooooooooong way, baby.
5 stone puts them at 35 lbs. each. Chelsea at '06 Expo claimed 20 lbs. each and Maxi 15 I believe. All for your entertainment.
We'd btter subscribe.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:27:27 PM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

Vlad1m1r

  • A Cup
  • 69
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7594 on: August 18, 2011, 01:38:08 AM »
Closer Magazine By EllaAndTheBear. ;D



see yaa... =)

You are a star. Now all I have to do is debate whether to go out and purchase a copy. That kind always seems like a guilty pleasure to read. You cant help but browse the front for the sheer lunacy of various articles. But if it contains that rare before pic that could be nice for comparison purposes.

*

Pixelpusher

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7595 on: August 18, 2011, 01:44:01 AM »
Lol it is a tabloid! no one could believe 99% of what's written there, like this: "The glamour model says her breasts stop her from **83** properly"...lol she never said that XD true I'm sure she wants to go the biggest, but the rest is bullcrap, we know beshine cares so much about her own health: she works out a lot, eats well, and let's her body get used to her implants before going beyond her limits.

Buy a cement bag at your local hardware store, put the cement bag on your thorax and try to **82**. Good luck.

*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7596 on: August 18, 2011, 05:03:21 AM »
Another pic from the article:
http://www.me-me-me.tv/2011/08/17/kate-moss-jadore-and-we-je-dont-care-who-je-knows-about-ca/

More fascinating, the article contains the rare "32A" pic of Beshine you've come a loooooooooong way, baby.
5 stone puts them at 35 lbs. each. Chelsea at '06 Expo claimed 20 lbs. each and Maxi 15 I believe. All for your entertainment.
We'd btter subscribe.

I dont think, that is our Beshine. In the Article there stand....
Quote
Over at London’s glittering Vogue magazine, Kate Moss is talking about her wedding, past tense. She is wearing a green coat which is red on the inside, teamed with a what can only be described as a black vest.
And thats the woman on the pic. So i think, its Kate Moss and not our Beshine.
But perhaps Beshine would post a pic of her, where she hasnt implants. THAT WOULD BE COOL...

Wow i havent even seen a newspaper article with beshine. Its awesome that we havent seen an article of her earlier...

could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7597 on: August 18, 2011, 08:03:24 AM »
unfortunately the weather here in germany isn't that good at the moment..

so, for outdoor shootings it's a really poor summer this year.

can't wait for my upcoming trip into the sun  :) :)

i hope you like the picture anyway

XOXO  :-*


Aside from the obvious boobie compliments, can I just take the time to be very girlie and tell you that your new hair extensions look AMAZING!
Yet another girl who loves big boobs. Now...can we stick to the thread?

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7598 on: August 18, 2011, 09:16:25 AM »
That is Kate Moss in the link. About 6 stunned Closer readers posted Twitpics of the article last night and there's a side by side comparison of Beshine with lemon sized boobettes and her current state fair pumpkin monsters.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7599 on: August 18, 2011, 12:50:22 PM »
Another pic from the article:
http://www.me-me-me.tv/2011/08/17/kate-moss-jadore-and-we-je-dont-care-who-je-knows-about-ca/

More fascinating, the article contains the rare "32A" pic of Beshine you've come a loooooooooong way, baby.
5 stone puts them at 35 lbs. each. Chelsea at '06 Expo claimed 20 lbs. each and Maxi 15 I believe. All for your entertainment.
We'd btter subscribe.

5 stone? Pleasseeeeeee! We know that 10,000 cc is just under 20 lbs, so that would make Beshine just under 20 lbs. each. If she was 35 pounds EACH that would make them around 17,000 cc each which we know she's not. Combined to be 35 pounds or so I think is much more realistic. We certainly can count that out for the future though, right? That being 35 pounds each. We can hope . . . I would assume the entire interview was completely manufactured anyway without any real quotes from Beshine, knowing how questionable most of the English tabloids are. But I'm guessing they're sales had a "bump or two." ;)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7600 on: August 18, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
5 stone? Pleasseeeeeee! We know that 10,000 cc is just under 20 lbs, so that would make Beshine just under 20 lbs. each. If she was 35 pounds EACH that would make them around 17,000 cc each which we know she's not. Combined to be 35 pounds or so I think is much more realistic. We certainly can count that out for the future though, right? That being 35 pounds each. We can hope . . . I would assume the entire interview was completely manufactured anyway without any real quotes from Beshine, knowing how questionable most of the English tabloids are. But I'm guessing they're sales had a "bump or two." ;)

I have full article and will publish images here

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7601 on: August 18, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »
Hopefully Beshine can confirm the legitimateness of the article when she next stops by :)

And thanks in advance TFTB :D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7602 on: August 18, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
I don't know if I buy all of what the tabloid is claiming.  (Surprise, right?)  This whole "She'll risk her death!" business reads more like a retread of Sheyla Almeida Hershey headlines from years back and sounds nothing like what we've been hearing from Beshine.  I made up my mind to love Sheyla unconditionally long ago, but Beshine does seem to be going at this more sensibly.

*

BrazilianBigBoobS2

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 32
  • Big, bigger and bigger, biggest...
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7603 on: August 18, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »
I don't know if I buy all of what the tabloid is claiming.  (Surprise, right?)  This whole "She'll risk her death!" business reads more like a retread of Sheyla Almeida Hershey headlines from years back and sounds nothing like what we've been hearing from Beshine.  I made up my mind to love Sheyla unconditionally long ago, but Beshine does seem to be going at this more sensibly.

Right, Sheyla has gone through this situation and now let's wait for what she's gonna do. She had not only problems with the implants, but she was treating a bipolar disorder too.

*

TysonWarm

  • A Cup
  • 373
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7604 on: August 18, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
@Djoser

Yep, that sure is Al Bundy in my AV.