*

gube

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7650 on: August 24, 2011, 09:14:55 AM »
Beshine, why not have a special bed made where there are holes for your breasts?  This would allow you to **82** on your stomach again.

That sounds a bit strange. And I think the **83** position wouldnt be much comfortable either.
The only solution that comes into my mind is to try a waterbed. I think they adjust to the ergonomics of a body.

*

gube

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7651 on: August 24, 2011, 09:23:56 AM »
i'm not a **29**..

A well known Social Network rates you as "Public figure (Person des öffentlichen Lebens)" so I guess you are ;)
So I guess its time to order Autograph cards  ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:26:27 AM by gube »

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7652 on: August 24, 2011, 10:58:35 AM »
i'ver never talked about my personal status before, because i wanted to keep it private 8)

but maybe it's time to give this a clarification. i'm long time married :)




Actually you have, somewhere on the first pages of this thread.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

TheGerman

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7653 on: August 24, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »
I saw that poster of the lovely Beshine and could not help but create this.



Further proof that Beshine is not only lovely, but can do anything!

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7654 on: August 24, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »
A well known Social Network rates you as "Public figure (Person des öffentlichen Lebens)" so I guess you are ;)
So I guess its time to order Autograph cards  ;D

naaa.. everyone has a profile at a social network today  ;D ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7655 on: August 24, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
I saw that poster of the lovely Beshine and could not help but create this.



Further proof that Beshine is not only lovely, but can do anything!

WOW thank you for that great idea !!

mmhh, but there's one thing.. that's not a current picture of me, which means my boobies are bigger now  :D ;) :)

maybe you can fix it  ;D ;D ;D

..would love to see that with my current size
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:12:22 PM by beshine »

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7656 on: August 24, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »
that picture reminds me so much of christmas time..

i love to watch all these classic movies in this season.

lord of the rings, star wars, titanic... yeah  ;D ;D

*

Lovebig01

  • D Cup
  • 351
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7657 on: August 24, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »
Seeing Pistures of you in your current size is not easy because nearly every year you go bigger again! ;D
We don't mind that but again i need to make a bigger morph of you for my avatar! ;D
Am curious how big you will be in 5 years! 8)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7658 on: August 24, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »
Seeing Pistures of you in your current size is not easy because nearly every year you go bigger again! ;D

that's because of the boobie greed monster ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7659 on: August 24, 2011, 04:53:02 PM »
new photo from the latest update :)

*

Poli

  • A Cup
  • 173
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7660 on: August 24, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
new photo from the latest update :)
that's... big.. :P

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7661 on: August 24, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
Plastic is Fantastic and so is Beshine :)

Sooo sexy as she strips all the way down to her teeny tiny thong 8)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

TF22

  • J Cup
  • 390
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7662 on: August 24, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »
new photo from the latest update :)

Wow...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7663 on: August 24, 2011, 09:04:46 PM »
Beshine, have you had rhinoplasty ? Believe me, the gravitational pull of your breasts make it nearly impossible for the eyes to see anything else, but I was looking at a older photo file ( when you were a mere 8,000cc's ) and the latest one, and after increasing from 100% to 200% the focus on my computer, I could swear your nose is  a little bit smaller and trimmer. It could be the make-up, but that is what it seemed to me. I am almost 55 years old and my eyes are not the best, so if I'm wrong, I profusely apologize if I hurt your feelings. You have such a pretty face ( buttering her up  ;D ) I'm just curious. 

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7664 on: August 24, 2011, 11:32:32 PM »
that's... HUGE.. :o

fixed that for you ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC