*

kafizwa

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7875 on: October 29, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »

Actually, if I remember accurately, as her skin relaxes from the fill up it tends to expand. Not a lot, but then she does have 10.000 cc's in her now and perhaps that's why she looks bigger. This is good news since it means she will be able to get another fill up. Perhaps Christmas may come early and she fills up by then. Can hardly wait.  :)

Can hardly wait, too! And i hope that our christmas surprise is so massive that my tongue expands to Beshine`s breast size or to say it with other words that Merkel/ Sarkozy will not be able to react in another way as to allocate her breasts with all the european money. Then its very well investet, as my money to sign up her site. I can only advise all the guys here to do it, because its a flashing, well-paid, only incredibly addicting experience! What`s about, if the next destination is a size between 15000 cc and 20000 cc on each of your beautifull incredibly sexy titties? i know its a huge challenge, but what do you say about it, Beshine? Is it realistic? Which size, if, as you said, you will expand your breast size will be your next target?
 So, "i wish you  all from the outset a merry christmas, i wish you a merry christmas  and a ultra mega huge huge beshine expansion sexy adorable flashing **102** kamasutraing  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cup with !!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:36:54 AM by kafizwa »

*

Sinistro

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7876 on: October 31, 2011, 06:20:33 AM »
my girlfriend has about 1000cc of naturals breasts, and she complains a lot that it is too heavy. I can't figure out how a woman can carry such big boobs like Beshine. It's very hot to see a girl that like huge boobs and do modifications in her life to have them!!!

*

JcupRockstar

  • B Cup
  • 696
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7877 on: October 31, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »
Imagine if beshine got the same kind of implants as Chelsea that were constantly growing.

That would be quite amazing
thats what Im talkin about! and for a girl that wants them to grow..... and not get drained, and grow and grow, uhhhh.... that'd be, that'd be, just great.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7878 on: October 31, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »
Sure it is hot hot hot having a girl get that busty, but is a million times hotter when she does it because that's her dream and not to please her 'clients' or another third parties  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

lovefakeboobs

  • E Cup
  • 391
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7879 on: November 02, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
I think you are awesome I see you are compensating in your back I would hope that your vertebral column will be ok in your 40's and 50's assuming your still going to keep them in you 
some stretching excercises for that little strap  ;D ;D ;D
And
Jesus loves porn stars & Busty professional and non professional adult models

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7880 on: November 02, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »
Beshine is a very active girl. Being physically active is indee nice for her health.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7881 on: November 03, 2011, 04:12:30 PM »
new photo for you  :)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7882 on: November 03, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
and another one.. hope you like!

xoxo beshine  :-* :-*

PS: i love this pink jeans ;D ;D ;D

*

Big Boobalicious

  • E Cup
  • 261
  • sexy back
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7883 on: November 03, 2011, 04:43:51 PM »
ja!!!  yes!!!


and another one.. hope you like!

xoxo beshine  :-* :-*

PS: i love this pink jeans ;D ;D ;D

Its important to live out your Dreams!!!
They do nothing for you if they just stay in your Head and never come out!

Fake?? If you can touch them, They are Real!!

photos copyright (c) Big Boobalicious

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7884 on: November 03, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
and another one.. hope you like!

xoxo beshine  :-* :-*

PS: i love this pink jeans ;D ;D ;D

Is it just my eyes fooling me or are you bigger?
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7885 on: November 03, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »
Have we had any "from above" shots of beshine?  Because that would be interesting ... ;D

*

Offline

  • D Cup
  • 725
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7886 on: November 03, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
Is it just my eyes fooling me or are you bigger?

I agree.  When I first saw the pic of her leaning forward, I thought it was a morph for sure.

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7887 on: November 03, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »
I agree.  When I first saw the pic of her leaning forward, I thought it was a morph for sure.
I think it's a fisheye lens on second thought. 

Not to sound more critical than I really am here but I feel like this is better left to smaller girls if this is the case.  I like the experimentation and totally encourage it but in this instance I feel like fisheye is getting too close to trick photography and, frankly, she's above that.
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7888 on: November 03, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »
It's not a fisheye lens, it's simply perspective. I don't see any shenanigans here.

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7889 on: November 04, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »
It's not a fisheye lens, it's simply perspective. I don't see any shenanigans here.
If that's the case then the railing behind her has some serious structural problems that only an exorcist might be able to solve.

I wasn't meaning to imply shenanigans or that anyone was trying to dupe anyone or cheat any sort of anything.  Assuming that a fisheye lens was involved, I get that it's merely an artistic choice.  My point is merely that it is unnecessary.  I prefer having my "holy crap" reaction to her material come from, amongst other things, knowing that it was taken with a flat lens.
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus