Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9885 on: March 18, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »
for Andrat


That's why I say 10K plus she said she had a fill ups but did not say how much it was. I found some thing that I don't know what to make of it, it's a site call A-List Features and for some reason Beshine or more like Mayra Hills is on it ???. I didn't hear any thing from Beshine about her dancing makes me think that the owner of the site just put a profile of her up just for more flow to the site.
the unstoppable one

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9886 on: March 18, 2013, 11:41:32 PM »
That's why I say 10K plus she said she had a fill ups but did not say how much it was. I found some thing that I don't know what to make of it, it's a site call A-List Features and for some reason Beshine or more like Mayra Hills is on it ???. I didn't hear any thing from Beshine about her dancing makes me think that the owner of the site just put a profile of her up just for more flow to the site.

I hate to burst your bubble, but she was unfortunately just playing along with the fans. If there's been any sure thing over her career is that every move includes plenty of build up. That's how she keeps us interested. It's awesome because it works well. I have to agree with andrat in this case. Just look at her boob size and it's obvious it's remained the same for quite some time (although it appears they've smoothed out a bit with the unavoidable settling). The 'problem' we're having is these incredible morphs (well done by the way) are blurring reality a bit. Half the time I'm confused what's her and what's a morph. What we DO know is that her butt got bigger and we knew well in advance. The build up was spectacular. The only bummer is nearly four months later, we still haven't seen it. Boobs, been there, seen that. Butt? I'm patiently waiting like I'm in a **104**.

Oh, and no she's not touring. Just an agent having fun. There's NO way that could be kept a secret.

*

H_man

  • E Cup
  • 784
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9887 on: March 18, 2013, 11:47:51 PM »


Oh, and no she's not touring. Just an agent having fun. There's NO way that could be kept a secret.

Maybe the listing is legit, but no one's met her asking price yet for a booking.

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9888 on: March 19, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
Right, it's so legit that they somehow forgot to post her current name. Please, let's move on.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9889 on: March 19, 2013, 02:08:39 AM »
for Andrat


Yeah, maybe to level out differences between the boobs or to replace loss, but certainly nothing that counts as enhancement. Otherwise I think it is exaclty like big_is_good says: "I hate to burst your bubble, but she was unfortunately just playing along with the fans. If there's been any sure thing over her career is that every move includes plenty of build up. That's how she keeps us interested. ..."

Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9890 on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:28 AM »
Today Beshine has a significant birthday. Happy birthday, Beshine.


It would be astronomical each of breast size in litres would equal your birthday. But maybe your breasts alltogether equal 30 litres already.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9891 on: March 19, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »
Happy 30th birthday Beshine !!  :) You know, she was 24 when she first announced herself here. How time flies ....

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9892 on: March 19, 2013, 10:35:49 AM »
Happy B-Day beshine

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9893 on: March 19, 2013, 01:02:52 PM »
Happy Birthday, Beshine!

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9894 on: March 19, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »
 ;D

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9895 on: March 19, 2013, 01:24:21 PM »
I join others in wishing a very happy birthday to Beshine
with a little boost  ;))
Bigger is Better

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9896 on: March 19, 2013, 03:30:23 PM »
Happy Birthday Be

I bet she's having an awesome day ;D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9897 on: March 19, 2013, 08:02:53 PM »

Ya, Happy B Day!
Beshine.... 8) 8) ;D ;D

You Hottie :o :o

ssphd
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

Filmmaker

  • A Cup
  • 266
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9898 on: March 19, 2013, 10:20:33 PM »

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9899 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »
Better late than never! Happy bday to one of my all time faves!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee