*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11655 on: July 12, 2014, 10:37:08 PM »
What I most noticed in that pictorial is definitive proof that the " bulge ", which was very visible on the lower half of her right breast when she was at 8,000 cc's and then 10,000 cc's, is gone. The breasts are rounder and even look more symmetrical. I don't know if she really is 16,000 cc's + or not but, if she is, she has surpassed Chelsea Charms at her acknowledged largest. We indeed live in interesting times.  ;D

*

Sinistro

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11656 on: July 12, 2014, 10:59:23 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQzfDx_SVU
(Please use the safe youtube linking format, as shown above. - moderator)

german x brazil, beshine may be happy :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:56:58 AM by gonZo »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11657 on: July 13, 2014, 07:43:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQzfDx_SVU
(Please use the safe youtube linking format, as shown above. - moderator)

german x brazil, beshine may be happy :D

Now, now it ain't polite to pile on like that.  ;) ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11658 on: July 14, 2014, 07:42:01 AM »
It's crazy to think they're still underfilled, I wonder what their capacity actually is

it seems to be 72 pounds ;-)
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11659 on: July 15, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »
I love how much rounder Beshine's boobs have become.
the unstoppable one

*

Filmmaker

  • A Cup
  • 266
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11660 on: July 16, 2014, 11:38:28 PM »
I love how much rounder Beshine's boobs have become.

Don't we all....

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11661 on: July 17, 2014, 08:31:48 AM »
I love how much rounder Beshine's boobs have become.

I really wonder what has caused her to continue with a major-fill again. Does she already plan new major fills? Even after the recent fill her skin looks so much more relaxed than in Feb. 2011. I would say she could easily take a further 2k shot in each - if she likes to do so. The sensation of that much additional weight must drive her boobie greed nuts and rocket it through the ceiling! She is really unique!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:35:00 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11662 on: July 17, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
She is onllne and awesome ..chatted about world soccer championship a lot today :)

Her lips are hotter than ever!

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11663 on: July 18, 2014, 12:06:33 AM »
Seems she is going to be online later today again.
I think the link to her camshow is http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11664 on: July 18, 2014, 08:38:30 AM »
Seems she is going to be online later today again.
I think the link to her camshow is http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine

Funny her profile on there says she's in the USA.

*

BESHINE_FAN

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11665 on: July 19, 2014, 07:58:13 AM »
Just saw Beshine at http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/Beshine/ where she's currently online

I'm speechless. She's so H U G E  :o
My muses: Beshine - Candy Charms

*

BigGirl19

  • A Cup
  • 99
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11666 on: July 19, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »
Saw her on cam too.
CanĀ“t believe how big she is  :o

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11667 on: July 19, 2014, 08:44:35 AM »
good times  ;D

Puh, thats just unbelieveable how huge she got since February 2012 when she started to use that pic above your post. She must have been in fill-up mood all the time unrecognized by most of us. Then bang boom bang, shock effect she has jumped up a few 4-5k per boob since then. If those estimates of 16k are and the 36 pounds are true and she hasn't secretly done even more fills, she has just pumped 60% more of saline into her chest compared to February 2011.

OK people forgive my drastic words, but this is pure BE fantasy!


Edit: sorry did quote wrong post.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:48:42 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11668 on: July 19, 2014, 10:22:41 AM »
Germany has it all, its not fair. They won the world cup, have the worlds fastest car and have the worlds biggest enhanced boobs  :'( :'(

The World Cup and the fastest car? In essence Beshine combines both feats: engineering and what can only be described as an athletic performance! ;)
|titor|

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11669 on: July 22, 2014, 02:12:47 AM »
OK, I'm not shy to confess that I made some terrible mistakes in this thread in the past and want to say sorry to Beshine. Seems I had a very bad Feb/March 2013 when I wrote this all:

I'd say, they are not bigger compared to the other pictures from last year.  :-[

I thought it is a shrink morph.

It is the same size since February 2011. Every other comment the last two years from her on eg. blog or twitter was only very vague and everybody could understand something different.

Unfortunately the same size in breast department since over 2 years. :'( I believe that's it for the next 10 years.  

No, I didn't catch it! They look the same size since 2011 February, 19th.

Yeah, maybe to level out differences between the boobs or to replace loss, but certainly nothing that counts as enhancement. Otherwise I think it is exaclty like big_is_good says: "I hate to burst your bubble, but she was unfortunately just playing along with the fans. If there's been any sure thing over her career is that every move includes plenty of build up. That's how she keeps us interested. ..."

But lessons learned is. First look closer, then post. Or maybe don't post at all if it isn't something normal or nice that you want to say.




PS.: really interesting. People start to quote me with my eye witnessing of her grwoth of June, 12th in blogs ;-) hahaha.

Edit: OK I just realize that page might feature stolen content. I remove the link again.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:06:38 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.