*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11685 on: July 28, 2014, 07:32:57 AM »
Hi Solvegas,

it's a movie from after her 3rd surgery. If you calculate back from the fill amounts Beshine mentioned she was at around 3,500 cc's at that time.



Then I don't have it. She got rid of those a while back in her site and I foolishly did not download them then.  :(

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11686 on: July 29, 2014, 09:53:36 PM »
Quiet around here. Just gonna stir it up a little and see what happens.  :)

*

Peter

  • D Cup
  • 635
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11687 on: July 29, 2014, 10:13:19 PM »
I find pictures of Beshine with other people very interesting and I hope that there will be more of them on her site. This picture isn't a morph. She is posing with another women and the difference between them is amazing. It's from three years ago and Beshine is bigger now.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11688 on: July 29, 2014, 10:29:43 PM »
I find pictures of Beshine with other people very interesting and I hope that there will be more of them on her site. This picture isn't a morph. She is posing with another women and the difference between them is amazing. It's from three years ago and Beshine is bigger now.


I agree with you that her pictorials and interactions with " regular " folks are the best. It makes her seem more real and more interesting to me.  :)

*

Sinistro

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11689 on: July 30, 2014, 07:54:49 PM »
i think chelsea started to take pictures like beshine does. what do you think? Humongous or a cam trick?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtvHLvjCcAMZXD5.jpg


*

cowpoke1853

  • A Cup
  • 57
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11690 on: July 31, 2014, 08:31:27 AM »

I agree with you that her pictorials and interactions with " regular " folks are the best. It makes her seem more real and more interesting to me.  :)

I agree with the above statement, it's like taking a character out of the comic book pages and putting her into the real world. Plus: When she stands next to "Normal" people, you can get a better grasp on how large and different she is.

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11691 on: July 31, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »
long time no post here. Let me come back with a morph from the same series.
Anyway, these are lucky people  ::)
Bigger is Better

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11692 on: July 31, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
long time no post here. Let me come back with a morph from the same series.
Anyway, these are lucky people  ::)


Welcome back, Cebe ! Those people are lucky indeed. I know you can so I'll respectfully ask if you could maker her .... BIGGER !!  :o Anyways, thanks a lot for your work.  :)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11693 on: August 01, 2014, 12:07:19 AM »
THIS is why cebe is the master, who else but him could morph boobs of a girl with a guy standing in front of her blocking the view and make them look realistically super massive.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Peter

  • D Cup
  • 635
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11694 on: August 01, 2014, 01:48:19 AM »
I couldn't resist giving this one a try.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11695 on: August 01, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »
So now I have a 27" screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution in use since Tuesday. I was quick on her camportal site at:

http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine

Well this time I only said very short hello to her.
I only wanted to see the difference of my former 20" screen to the new one, while on the camming site. Since I can get more Beshine on my screen, even in a larger size, all I can say is ...... puuuuuhhhh.
But to be honest for Beshine's boobs to get them in real life size on my screen, I need a 40" computer monitor. So instead of boobie greed, I feel like I have to start monitor greed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:20:36 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11696 on: August 02, 2014, 09:59:16 PM »
So now I have a 27" screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution in use since Tuesday. I was quick on her camportal site at:

http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine

Well this time I only said very short hello to her.
I only wanted to see the difference of my former 20" screen to the new one, while on the camming site. Since I can get more Beshine on my screen, even in a larger size, all I can say is ...... puuuuuhhhh.
But to be honest for Beshine's boobs to get them in real life size on my screen, I need a 40" computer monitor. So instead of boobie greed, I feel like I have to start monitor greed.



I bought a 40 " LED TV / monitor at Fry's electronics for $190 and it was money well spent. I don't need glasses to read or see what's online. And believe me, Beshine is HUGE on the monitor.  ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11697 on: August 03, 2014, 08:06:31 AM »
I couldn't resist giving this one a try.

Nicely done, Peterh.  :)

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11698 on: August 03, 2014, 12:16:09 PM »
Here, the sweater seems stretched to the limit  ;D
Bigger is Better

*

adariman

  • A Cup
  • 95
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11699 on: August 03, 2014, 03:43:44 PM »
See, this is why you are the man Cebe :D