bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15705 on: May 20, 2018, 08:53:14 AM »
Forgot the early picture
Oldie but goodie.  If I may, I would like to post another Beshine classic (the airport picture) that most everyone has seen but deserves repeating.
This is because sitting in an airport was a forgettable, routine moment in Beshine's life, having no bearing on anything - however, for those who saw her that day, it was the most memorable day of their lives.  Their minds must have been collectively blown.

« Reply #15706 on: May 20, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
It is always good to post some old pictures, just as reminder that Beshine once had smaller boobs.  Of course, the picture presents conflictions; while easy to remove footwear is often a smart choice for air travel, when flying in or out of northern Germany, sandals become less a good or warm choice, but a necessity for Beshine.  Clearly, she is immune to a large degree of the freezing feet syndrome that affect Floridians when the temperature dips below 70 degrees.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15707 on: May 20, 2018, 11:27:39 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a pink tube top that is being overwhelmed by her boobs.  ;D

« Reply #15708 on: May 20, 2018, 11:35:14 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a pink tube top that is being overwhelmed by her boobs.  ;D

Life is fantastic when your boobs are so huge, they overwhelm a 4x top.

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #15709 on: May 20, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »
Forgot the early picture
Oldie but goodie.  If I may, I would like to post another Beshine classic (the airport picture) that most everyone has seen but deserves repeating.
This is because sitting in an airport was a forgettable, routine moment in Beshine's life, having no bearing on anything - however, for those who saw her that day, it was the most memorable day of their lives.  Their minds must have been collectively blown.

Don't assume. I have 11,000 pictures of Beshine, but never saw that one....

« Reply #15710 on: May 20, 2018, 12:29:49 PM »
And I thought my 287 was serious. But I am selective, only choosing the best, if there is such a thing when talking about Beshine.

« Reply #15711 on: May 20, 2018, 01:43:44 PM »
Just a thought; Beshine has a "Coming Soon" section that clearly features older pictures/videos than will be released over the coming months/years, so I was thinking, wouldn't it be a great idea to, not only release those, but attempt to mimic the original, at today's size, just to dramatically illustrate the difference.  Similar outfits, doing the same things, but clearly different.

« Reply #15712 on: May 20, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »
As I said, beauty is very subjective, so many little aspects that make up the total picture, the kind of things that someone that dabbles in the art would notice.

Thatīs the point, difference is awesome.

And another thing, as english is not my native language. Does "dabbles" has a positive or negative meaning?

Forgot the early picture

This set is my absolute favourite. She looks brilliant, for me her all-time best.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:56:43 PM by derdernievollis »

« Reply #15713 on: May 20, 2018, 04:31:56 PM »
As I said, beauty is very subjective, so many little aspects that make up the total picture, the kind of things that someone that dabbles in the art would notice.

Thatīs the point, difference is awesome.

And another thing, as english is not my native language. Does "dabbles" has a positive or negative meaning?

Dabbles meaning not as a profession, but as a hobby; something one likes to do.  So I guess it is neither positive nor negative, merely describing an action.  However, my note about having an eye for attention to detain is certainly positive; not everyone does.

This set is my absolute favourite. She looks brilliant, for me her all-time best.
[/quote]

Her wide eyed innocence on display.  And I agree, it is one of those sets where every picture was good.

My bad, trying to do the quote thing is clearly not in my repertoire.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:35:20 PM by Bombayduk »

« Reply #15714 on: May 20, 2018, 06:08:13 PM »
Thanks for the declaration, now I got it.

Not just this particular set was awesome, but her whole appearance back then, I still love her Diary photosets the most. Just plain awesome, your "regular" (beautiful), down to earth woman with a huge set of knockers.

Do you know which year it was when this set was released?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:14:09 PM by derdernievollis »

« Reply #15715 on: May 20, 2018, 08:05:01 PM »
So many sets predate her site, but this is not something I remember seeing; jeans, heels, purse, half sleeve sweater.  Just so many.  Ah, so it was not her smaller size back then as much as it was her more natural shape?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15716 on: May 21, 2018, 01:30:33 AM »
Thanks for the declaration, now I got it.

Not just this particular set was awesome, but her whole appearance back then, I still love her Diary photosets the most. Just plain awesome, your "regular" (beautiful), down to earth woman with a huge set of knockers.

Do you know which year it was when this set was released?

I believe that set was done when she was a mere  ::) ;) ;D 6,000 ccs back in circa 2009.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15717 on: May 21, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a pink top with " No time for regrets " printed on it.  :)

« Reply #15718 on: May 21, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
So, todays question is on hairstyle.  Style-time period-example

1. Parted slightly right and allowed to hang straight - the early days - It is Mega Fake Tits Coffee Time
2. Bangs - later early days - Mega Boobs Babe Beshine And Her Dog
3. Parted slightly right with hair extensions - the middle ages - Massive Tits On A Cute Busty Blonde
4. Parted far right, swept across forehead, clipped on left side - post modern - The biggest bosoms ever
5. Parted center and allowed to hand straight - early middle ages and maybe modern - Hot Summer, Sunshine and Big Boobs & Beshine has reached unprecedented levels of breast size

Personally, I think the best looks were, in order; 5, 2, 1, 3, 4

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15719 on: May 21, 2018, 10:53:08 AM »
So, todays question is on hairstyle.  Style-time period-example

1. Parted slightly right and allowed to hang straight - the early days - It is Mega Fake Tits Coffee Time
2. Bangs - later early days - Mega Boobs Babe Beshine And Her Dog
3. Parted slightly right with hair extensions - the middle ages - Massive Tits On A Cute Busty Blonde
4. Parted far right, swept across forehead, clipped on left side - post modern - The biggest bosoms ever
5. Parted center and allowed to hand straight - early middle ages and maybe modern - Hot Summer, Sunshine and Big Boobs & Beshine has reached unprecedented levels of breast size

Personally, I think the best looks were, in order; 5, 2, 1, 3, 4

Yes, I agree with you and your list. Of course, our opinion is just that and she will do with her look as she pleases. I'm just glad she decided not to get more tattoos or excessive piercings or weird hair colors and have a Goth attitude. She's just a nice girl with gigantic breasts.  :)