*

mini

  • A Cup
  • 221
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17880 on: April 01, 2019, 05:11:14 PM »
 i think you have some realy good points.i was so ready for a m and g with her,, but the price and travel cost made me to stay home.. but wow just spotting her would be amazing.. i am checking beshine.com every day hoping for a uppdate... also her cam i havent had any cam shows in long time... it feels like its the same sort of dance everytime.. but feels like shes spending alot of time with her cam.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17881 on: April 01, 2019, 11:50:21 PM »
Beshine on cam gets quite a few comments on her show from visitors who are quite disappointed she won't do hard core or vaginal insertions with dildos or other such activities. Beshine always tells people she won't do anything like that and if some of these people bothered to read her bio page they wouldn't ask for such things but I guess that's too hard to do. Yes, there are other performers that do that but Beshine won't. Her gimmick, if you will, is the sheer size of her breasts and their amazing size. As for the profitability angle between the site Beshine.com and her cam show, I believe Beshine and her husband are not stupid and the reason has to be that the cam shows overall are much more profitable since it would be stupid to invest so much time, a quickly diminishing and non-renewable resource, in something with little return of investment. Some complain that the cam show is repetitive but so is much of the entertainment industry overall and if it was so bad Beshine would have stopped by now because the effort would not be worth it. 

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17882 on: April 02, 2019, 12:37:20 AM »
Beshine on cam gets quite a few comments on her show from visitors who are quite disappointed she won't do hard core or vaginal insertions with dildos or other such activities. Beshine always tells people she won't do anything like that and if some of these people bothered to read her bio page they wouldn't ask for such things but I guess that's too hard to do. Yes, there are other performers that do that but Beshine won't. Her gimmick, if you will, is the sheer size of her breasts and their amazing size. As for the profitability angle between the site Beshine.com and her cam show, I believe Beshine and her husband are not stupid and the reason has to be that the cam shows overall are much more profitable since it would be stupid to invest so much time, a quickly diminishing and non-renewable resource, in something with little return of investment. Some complain that the cam show is repetitive but so is much of the entertainment industry overall and if it was so bad Beshine would have stopped by now because the effort would not be worth it.

Sundays are an exception, however, on other days, how many shows do you think Beshine does in an hour?  It seems to me that she spends a lot of time waiting for not only enough of a crowd, but enough willing to contribute.  On occasions, trying to ascertain the interest, I have wondered if she can even average one an hour and even on Sundays, like yesterday, I watched and never saw the $ amount go past $60 in the two times I was there; the number of people varied between 7 and 14 through both visits.  So I have to voice some degree of skepticism; is it the money or the admiration?  Her cost would be nominal, IMHO, a cam is very cheap (I have one laying around somewhere that I never use) and I would imagine the company takes a share of revenue.  It appears she has two monitors in front of her, but until the past few years, I had between two and four for almost 20 years.  Just doing the math from what I can see, I have to question if the motive is entirely money; not that making maybe $200 an hour is bad, but if you accept that her website generates $25k a month for a maximum of 2 hours of work, including uploading, you can understand my wondering.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17883 on: April 02, 2019, 01:35:21 PM »
New beshine content oh her website. She looks wonderful in all three

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17884 on: April 02, 2019, 01:50:21 PM »
I would have lost my bet; thought after so long without a update, that dates would be skipped, however, Beshine released 3 updates today, making up for all the past due dates in March.  And the updates are all new and fresh.  Two, a video with a run time of 7:38 (thank you for again making a good length video) and a picture set were on a recent trip to Romo; both are what I call modeling (posing in a semi-secluded spot for the camera).  The other is at a lake, apparently in Germany.  In all three, Beshine looks incredibly sexy (as if she can help it with her beautiful face and astounding body).  Can she possibly be getting more beautiful every year?  Here is a glimpse of Beshine from one picture set.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17885 on: April 02, 2019, 02:41:02 PM »
She looks amazing in all of the updates. Worth the wait for this content in my opinion. It is all new. I love the one where she is in the sand dunes with the tight yellow pants

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17886 on: April 02, 2019, 04:19:20 PM »
^Beshine is outstandingly beautiful in the video, but I suppose that while I do tend to take in all details, I do focus on her face initially.  If you are looking for a full frontal of Beshine's naked boobs, you may be waiting a long while; for whatever reason, Beshine stopped that shot a half dozen years ago.  I suspect she is self conscious about some aspect, but if she ever read this thread, I can state unequivocally that whatever fear she has is unfounded and that her breasts look better now than they did then; larger, higher, and more rounded.  The discrepancy in nipple placement only proves she is still human, although, in my humble opinion, she is a perfect example of what every girl should dream to look like.

As I have stated, I think pictures alone capture much of what a video would when it comes to just posing in a semi-secluded place, and Beshine has used this particular area since for perhaps 10 years (one of the earliest picture sets on her site is from there).  You see her glance off at times, likely to make sure someone isn't coming, and I have postulated that is likely the reason she does not fully take off her tops there; have to be able to cover up quickly.  That said, there are only just so many poses one can assume for the camera, which is why the 'modeling' pictures/videos can seem repetitious compared to ones done in a public venue, which you said in a previous post that you disliked.  We all have different tastes, and though no bare breasts will be seen, I find the videos in a public venue far more interesting; there is a more natural feeling, interacting with the environment and we actually witness some big boob moments, which I find fascinating.  Beshine has repeatedly said how much she loves those moments, but for whatever reason, has intentionally avoided showing them on video when possible.

I think you have to understand, Freddy, that the poses Beshine does make highlight more aspects than just her boobs.  She has her top pulled up in the back, clearly to show off her butt, while turning to the side to show her braless projection.  While Beshine loves the size of her boobs, she is also enamored by all her modifications.  I think all of us love seeing both boobs, like I said, there is a limit on possible poses and with Beshine's boob size and weight, clearly she is not going to recreate many movements she was making back in 2011 when her boobs were half the weight of today.  I would suggest that she has to be far more careful in her movements. 

But the one thing you have to appreciate is that all 3 of these updates, care was used to capture the natural beauty, which is something I have talked about before; Beshine is more than just huge boobs, she is beautiful.  Making the best use of the light, considering her blonde hair and fair complexion, requires thought, as does wearing tops that are not going to reflect too much light on sunny days.  The Christmas photo set you refer to would likely make a poor video; insufficient light; it would be blurred.  As far as filming Beshine as she tours places, I think we should expect to see a variety of angles; her husband actually does a good job walking backwards, outstanding at times, and though I am not a big fan of his propensity for close-ups on one boobs, I guess I can understand his excitement.  Can you imagine trying to stay focused on the task when your wife looks like Beshine?  Personally, I would be walking around rather stiff legged and people would be pointing at my condition.  He is totally right to be proud of his wife.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 04:21:37 PM by Bombayduk »

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17887 on: April 02, 2019, 05:14:29 PM »
^Well, Freddy, at least with Beshine, you don't have to worry about her lying face down on a bed, or anything else for that matter.  And you don't have to worry about her distorting her boobs by squishing them in any manner, shape, or form.  One of the things I love about implants is that they retain the shape, regardless of being without a bra, regardless of gravity, and regardless of outside influences, yet, when they are huge, like Beshine, they still bounce with every step and their braless movement is still amazing when walking.

Just to be clear, there is a reason fashion photographers use still photographs rather than video and I think Beshine could use the same strategy.  A pose is captured better when movement can be mitigated through shutter speed.  So photo sets are the better format for 'modeling' while video is the better format for 'public' content, showing the interaction taking place.  And though I can appreciate a nice video of Beshine doing either, the duplication (same thing in both video and pictures) cheapens the product; the deja vu affect.  I cannot speak to what other models do, but I find that Beshine is producing better content since her return to public outings in 2016 and better quality in the more recent efforts.  I congratulate her on improving content; it is almost like she was reading some of my critical comments, of which, I make it a habit never to criticize anything unless I can propose a better solution; if it isn't constructive criticism, it is just complaining.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17888 on: April 02, 2019, 05:30:44 PM »
one video to look at is "neverending quest to find clothes…" from 1.47 - some time forward there is nice angles. also it is nice when she stops on these videos and we see her from the side like on this video here. she makes small moves and stands still and top moves in the wind. so the model from toes to head on screen all the time is great.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:32:38 PM by rightsaidfreddy »

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17889 on: April 02, 2019, 06:32:50 PM »
I remember the 2016 video well.  While Beshine looks outstanding, it is one of those videos that I find lacking; her head is cut off far too often, too much camera movement causing blurred moments, and though I imagine there is automatic aperture, apparently it is not turned on, causing blurring in slightly darker areas and Beshine to suffer from too much glare in others.  But yes, the venue, the way Beshine looks, and her huge boobs projecting from the coat all combined for great opportunities.  I have captured stills, but it is difficult, whenever she is moving in that video, because of all the problems, but at about the time you mention, the pictures are clear (but her head often partially cut off).  Always like to get Beshine looking her best.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17890 on: April 02, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
Still, that said, the entire video today is void of problems; I dare say I can capture a screen shot of any portion without difficulty.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17891 on: April 03, 2019, 12:37:56 AM »
Just commenting on one of her new photosets, ' The biggest dunes in the world " ,  and I thought it was wonderful. A representative photo is being used. :) As Bombayduk has stated, the video, " Official record holder of the largest, fullest, heaviest and most expanding breasts ",  is of very good quality and its length is quite satisfactory. I too wish she would add weekly updates to her site as she did at the beginning but she does update more often than other girls so that's a plus on her side. :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17892 on: April 03, 2019, 08:45:38 AM »
Just commenting on one of her new photosets, ' The biggest dunes in the world " ,  and I thought it was wonderful. A representative photo is being used. :) As Bombayduk has stated, the video, " Official record holder of the largest, fullest, heaviest and most expanding breasts ",  is of very good quality and its length is quite satisfactory. I too wish she would add weekly updates to her site as she did at the beginning but she does update more often than other girls so that's a plus on her side. :)
I'm pretty sure the first time I joined her site, it still stated she updated twice a week, and she had been doing that in 2011.  Updates dropped more than half in 2012 and then well below any definition of once a week in 2013.  It wasn't until 2016 that the rate of updates recovered enough where you could consider them weekly and it was that year that I returned to the site when I noticed the new public orientated material and increase of updates.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17893 on: April 03, 2019, 09:01:55 AM »
Beshine looks beautiful in this video.  Though there are a couple aperture changes, there is good use of the light and there is one part where they captures the sunlight in her hair that was very good.  Beshine always looks great when she is not squinting and we can see those big blue eyes.  I also like this particular screen shot because it captures her lips in her normal relaxed position, not drawn out with a smile nor trying to pucker for a kiss, just her natural look that always has a sexy gap because they simply don't close anymore.  Most people probably think she is intentionally puckering a lot, but her lips actually project out that far now,  maybe an inch forward of her teeth.  It has not only changed her smile, but I would suggest she has had to modify the way she drinks from a cup or when she bites food (there is quite a bit still between her lips).  It seems that whenever we see Beshine **94** today, it is always from a spout, and likely for good reason. 

Clearly, Beshine is all about projection; boobs, sideboobs, butt, lips, and projecting a totally exaggerated feminine sexuality.  Oh yeah, that left hand slapping her huge boob; talk about good vibrations; a 40 lbs. boob is always filled with good vibrations.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17894 on: April 03, 2019, 09:06:10 AM »
Good vibrations. Reminds me of a Beach Boys song. ;D