*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18600 on: November 23, 2019, 01:09:27 PM »
Beshine has a new video and photoset out right now. I'm at work so I guess I'll download them when I'm at home.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18601 on: November 23, 2019, 05:08:54 PM »
Just got home and saw the updates.  The photo set from Mallorca looks very good; Beshine wearing slacks and a form fitting stretch top; astounding alone that she found one able to stretch that far.  And if you can take your eyes off her boobs for a moment, look at how long and beautiful her hair is.  The video was from Vienna and amazingly enough, Beshine looks stunningly beautiful.  Having been denied membership, sorry, but this is just a glimpse of how great she is looking.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18602 on: November 23, 2019, 09:38:20 PM »
Beshine's newest photoset, " Bustiest woman on Earth in Palma de Mallorca ", has only 36 photos BUT I find it very good. Why ? Because while she is not showing nudity her outfit is shape conforming and it leaves something for the imagination yet it is very revealing in practice. I find the combination quite sexy. Her video is " Biggest boobs visiting Vienna which is one of the most beautiful cities ever " and indeed it was a beautiful day for a stroll in the imperial capital of the old Austro-Hungarian Empire. :) Beshine definitely lighten up the ambience with her smile. One thing that did bother me was seeing graffiti and vandalism perpetrated on public art. I hope the assholes who do that get strung up from their thumbs. >:(

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18603 on: November 23, 2019, 11:48:33 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong Sol, but in the video, is Beshine just wearing a tank top and no bra under that impossibly stretched top?  I always love watching her move under her top when braless, but I think people would be stunned and senseless at the sight of her huge boobs bouncing around.  Selfies with Beshine anyone?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18604 on: November 24, 2019, 12:12:10 AM »
Beshine seems to be wearing a white thin cotton undershirt under that white long sleeve knit top in the video. There is nothing that seems like a bra or even a sports bra underneath but it is hard to tell for sure. The reason I think it is a thin cotton undershirt it's because the way her boobs are jiggling about. No real restraint.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18605 on: November 24, 2019, 07:49:05 AM »
Just the way I always wish Beshine would walk around, allowing her huge boobs jiggle about freely.  As much as Beshine loves and enjoys every aspect of her boobs, you just know she enjoys her heavy boobs bouncing around, which just made Vienna all the more thrilling and pleasurable.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18606 on: November 25, 2019, 06:20:20 AM »
Well, at her size it is difficult to find form fitting outfits that can restrain her jumbo jugs. ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18607 on: November 27, 2019, 08:11:29 AM »
A morph of Beshine by the great Cebe in the Users Gallery. And a way to bump this thread from the 5th page. ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18608 on: November 29, 2019, 09:59:04 PM »
Not a morph but a real honest to God photo of Beshine showing how her breasts cover her lap while sitting down. From the latest photoset. A morph would be fun to see. :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18609 on: November 29, 2019, 11:08:37 PM »
Allowed to fall naturally, sans bra, I bet Beshine's boob width is 3-4" more, maybe 30".  Though we have not seen it in video, I have to wonder if she doesn't turn somewhat sideways going through narrow doorways.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18610 on: November 29, 2019, 11:48:47 PM »
^ I'm sure Beshine has some trouble with narrow passageways. We know for sure she is not very good at hide and seek. ;) ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18611 on: November 30, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
Perhaps an illustration of what I mean when I say Beshine is not very good at hide and seek. ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18612 on: December 01, 2019, 08:55:52 PM »
We are into December now and I speculated how great it would be if Beshine reprised her role as Santa's helper as in the 2010 video.  Clearly, Santa has been good to Beshine over the years and it reminds me of the old song; "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Big Boobs' (or was that front teeth?).  In any case, Beshine has the figure to make any costume look outstanding, though finding costumes that fit may be a challenge.  To that end, she did a Star Wars video a couple years ago, and while the video was great, I have to imagine Beshine doing a bit of cosplay, how would she look as Wonder Woman, Captain, Marvel, or Black Widow?  She may be busting out of her costume, but that is just part of her super power, to utterly destroy bras and seams with a single bounce.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18613 on: December 01, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
Yes, this is a morph of Beshine from about 9 years ago while she was doing some shopping. What I like about it is to imagine if she had been adding to her bust at the same rate as she was from 2007 - 2011. Beshine might have ended this big. Do you agree ? ??? 

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18614 on: December 02, 2019, 02:20:29 AM »
Indeed, but with huge round boobs, so she would have been wider.