Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20100 on: June 09, 2021, 06:50:02 AM »
Sometimes, morphs only predict the reality to come.

Thanks for the post of this picture of Beshine.  Is it a morph?  Or is this a recent photo?

Lel
From the 11/10/20 picture set, but because of the Covid restrictions and the summer weather, no doubt from the summer of 2019.

Very nice photo nevertheless, Bombayduk.  :)
I believe we can all appreciate the girl that started the expander revolution that has inspired others into making their boobies bigger and bigger and bigger.  She has displayed an attitude unlike anyone before, where big boob problems are not problems at all, but massive boobies adventures that are exciting and fun to experience, and I believe that is the key; you have to enjoy all the ways huge boobies change your daily life.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20101 on: June 09, 2021, 10:04:59 PM »
This morph by Heller in the BEA User Gallery of a 2010 photoset shows how Beshine is close to this size now.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20102 on: June 10, 2021, 11:59:35 PM »
So, now 2 months since Beshine last appeared on cam. Almost 2 months since the last website update. Her Onlyfans is the only site that still is active as of now.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20103 on: June 11, 2021, 05:33:10 AM »
So, now 2 months since Beshine last appeared on cam. Almost 2 months since the last website update. Her Onlyfans is the only site that still is active as of now.

Yeah, disappointing.  :P :(

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20104 on: June 12, 2021, 09:14:32 PM »
Another morph of Beshine done by Heller in the BEA User Gallery while she dining in a bakery. Those breasts are monopolizing the table.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 09:16:07 PM by solvegas »

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20105 on: June 13, 2021, 12:17:03 PM »
So, now 2 months since Beshine last appeared on cam. Almost 2 months since the last website update. Her Onlyfans is the only site that still is active as of now.

Yeah, disappointing.  :P :(
I had held hope that after more than two months, we would see her site catching up and perhaps a return of cam shows, but apparently I was wrong; they seem to have been abandoned completely.  Until a couple years ago, we had seldom seen going even three weeks without updates, but the practice became more routine to, at this point, I don't see the site ever filling in the blanks.  In my humble opinion, to Beshine, it has never been about making money as much as it was connecting to the people that love and support what she has done and make no mistake, she has been an inspiration to others.  Only Fans has continued to offer updates and perhaps she likes the ease and privacy of renting hotel rooms and doing multiple pictures/videos at one time rather than the public or semi-secluded areas that her site has always employed.  I don't know the actual reasoning, but, yeah, it is disappointing and I miss seeing the typical everyday public venue.

*

Bird

  • *
  • 22
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20106 on: June 13, 2021, 06:03:06 PM »
I was with Beshine  on her OF for nearly a year but due to some billing issues at OF I had to challenge them and as a result was suspended. As a result I'm missing Beshine and her regular $19.00 videos of which I has 60 or so. They're gone now. And, as you've correctly surmised, she doesn't due webcams anymore so I rejoined her website hoping it was going to be semi-normal but so far it isn't.
I'm hoping she reads this post and adds some updates to the website. In the meantime if you haven't already join her OF page. It's only $6.00 this month and it's a deal. Her OF videos, even when not so good, are fantastic because of her,  she's amazing!!

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20107 on: June 13, 2021, 11:59:55 PM »
I was with Beshine  on her OF for nearly a year but due to some billing issues at OF I had to challenge them and as a result was suspended. As a result I'm missing Beshine and her regular $19.00 videos of which I has 60 or so. They're gone now. And, as you've correctly surmised, she doesn't due webcams anymore so I rejoined her website hoping it was going to be semi-normal but so far it isn't.
I'm hoping she reads this post and adds some updates to the website. In the meantime if you haven't already join her OF page. It's only $6.00 this month and it's a deal. Her OF videos, even when not so good, are fantastic because of her,  she's amazing!!

For the camming you can try requesting a 1 on 1 cam show. She might still do those

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20108 on: June 14, 2021, 01:50:42 AM »
once again I imagined the future (near?)  ;D :-*
Bigger is Better

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20109 on: June 14, 2021, 05:25:33 AM »
once again I imagined the future (near?)  ;D :-*

You have great imagination Cebe. Excellent work.  ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20110 on: June 14, 2021, 06:16:51 AM »
once again I imagined the future (near?)  ;D :-*
I wish, CB, I wish.  Many of her OF angles give the impression of really huge, but this huge is still a dream.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20111 on: June 14, 2021, 06:42:41 AM »
I was with Beshine  on her OF for nearly a year but due to some billing issues at OF I had to challenge them and as a result was suspended. As a result I'm missing Beshine and her regular $19.00 videos of which I has 60 or so. They're gone now. And, as you've correctly surmised, she doesn't due webcams anymore so I rejoined her website hoping it was going to be semi-normal but so far it isn't.
I'm hoping she reads this post and adds some updates to the website. In the meantime if you haven't already join her OF page. It's only $6.00 this month and it's a deal. Her OF videos, even when not so good, are fantastic because of her,  she's amazing!!
One of the really disappointing aspect of OF is the inability to download things you have purchased.  While pictures are just a easy screenshot and cropping, and though people say there is a way, saving videos for offsite viewing has eluded me.  It has to be really disappointing for you to have lost so much content you purchased because 60 videos represents a large investment.

*

tricitybendics

  • A Cup
  • 73
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20112 on: June 15, 2021, 03:49:46 PM »
Quote
One of the really disappointing aspect of OF is the inability to download things you have purchased.  While pictures are just a easy screenshot and cropping, and though people say there is a way, saving videos for offsite viewing has eluded me.  It has to be really disappointing for you to have lost so much content you purchased because 60 videos represents a large investment.

Try using a command line tool called youtube-dl.    Download the Get-cookies extension for chrome and use youtube-dl with the --cookies tab.   I'm not sure this works for OF, but does for some other sites, not just youtube. 

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20113 on: June 15, 2021, 11:37:12 PM »
Quote
One of the really disappointing aspect of OF is the inability to download things you have purchased.  While pictures are just a easy screenshot and cropping, and though people say there is a way, saving videos for offsite viewing has eluded me.  It has to be really disappointing for you to have lost so much content you purchased because 60 videos represents a large investment.

Try using a command line tool called youtube-dl.    Download the Get-cookies extension for chrome and use youtube-dl with the --cookies tab.   I'm not sure this works for OF, but does for some other sites, not just youtube.
Thanks for the suggestion.  I have searched and read multiple posts on how to make downloads available but haven't found any simple one to work yet.  When you have purchased a video, one would assume you should be able to download it for viewing anytime.  Evidently they worry about pirating more than they do pleasing members or bandwidth.

*

Bird

  • *
  • 22
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20114 on: June 16, 2021, 11:14:47 AM »
The last 3 posts have been very interesting. At one point OF rated me in the top 1% of Beshine's customers. They also said all the vids I purchased would be available to me at OF/purchased. I got the impression I owned what I bought. Left unsaid was I did until I didn't the didn't being I was no longer a member of OF. I've now had some time to accept what happened and life goes on. I do, however, wish Beshine had a business sense that said this guy spent $1200 on my OF videos maybe he'd buy more if I sent him an email? Oh to fantasize!! Now I just wish she'd update her website more frequently and that you gentlemen who are more tech savvy can convert some of her OF stuff and post it!! Have a good one!