*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22275 on: July 03, 2024, 08:10:07 AM »
Unfortunately, it has been 10 months since she last updated her original active site.  :(

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22276 on: July 03, 2024, 10:02:36 AM »
Unfortunately, it has been 10 months since she last updated her original active site.  :(
And there is sufficient reason to assume that 2021 was the last year she filmed any of her nature and touring adventures, which means she likely has moved on.  Perhaps vastly reducing the amount available signified that intent, to decrease any fees related to server or cloud storage since it would be unlikely that the site would continue to bring in sufficient income to cover any expense.

People have occasionally debated Beshine's purpose in having money generating sites and that is certainly open to discussion, as well as any speculation about the amount she earns.  Way back on this thread, people criticized the amount she initially charged for site membership, which was like $39.  Of course, she had years like 2011 where she actually had 118 updates; a high volume and IMHO, justifying the cost.  She said that she had little interest in making money beyond the costs of having a site and paying for the equipment, and if she did have a little left over, maybe pay for her pedicures since she could no longer do it herself.  I have no idea how many members she had at any given time, but I believe it is less than most people might assume; like I have pointed out, on social media, certainly less famous boob models have 20x the number of followers.  While I think Beshine's enormous breasts are a wonderful size, I know that I am in a tiny minority, which leads me to believe her OF probably has less members than one might assume; just not easy finding people like me that find Beshine both beautiful and stunning with such immense breasts. 

Already wealthy before she got her first implants, I do not believe this was ever about money, but just following her desires; the way she embraces all her massive boobie adventures says a lot.  While she does not like to draw attention to herself in public and in OF videos stated exactly that and the reasons why, I cannot help but think that she wants to share her journey and fascination, which is why she puts more time into her OF content than she had her regular site in years.  Like I said, I doubt she is raking in anything more than low six figures and given her time and expenditures, this is far from a get rich scheme. 

Regardless, I am just happy that she elects to share, not only her pictures, but what no one else seems interested in sharing, her personal views about life with enormous breasts.  On top of that, Beshine has served as inspiration for others, that if your really love having enormous boobs and embrace all the massive boobie adventures, happiness becomes inevitable.

Now, if she would only drop a hint as to where other girls could find such enormous implants.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22277 on: July 03, 2024, 06:30:04 PM »
Beshine to me is one in a million
Never gonna have a woman like her again meaning the things she does and all everything she does for her admired and fans ….

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22278 on: July 03, 2024, 11:43:23 PM »
Beshine to me is one in a million
Never gonna have a woman like her again meaning the things she does and all everything she does for her admired and fans ….

She truly is one of a kind even though I say she is more like one in a billion.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22279 on: July 04, 2024, 07:10:11 AM »
Beshine to me is one in a million
Never gonna have a woman like her again meaning the things she does and all everything she does for her admired and fans ….

She truly is one of a kind even though I say she is more like one in a billion.  :)
Indeed, her propensity for wanting to share her experiences regarding her enormous boobie adventures sets her apart from everyone.  While others just say "look at me," Beshine is "my boobies are so huge that (fill in the blank)."  She really does live an astonishing life, not only because of the size of her boobs, but because of her attitude towards them; they are not with the intent to attract attention, but to fulfill her own desires of how she looks.  I seriously doubt that when she started encountering them, Beshine would have ever imagined how much she would actually enjoy experiencing these enormous boobie adventures daily, but I do remember reading her initial excitement and that she could not wait to make her breasts bigger to experience more.  That feeling has never left and in OF videos, you see that she still likes talking about them.  And I love to hear her talk.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22280 on: July 04, 2024, 01:41:04 PM »
Unfortunately, it has been 10 months since she last updated her original active site.  :(

Yeah, I've taken notice of that, ten months since her last post on her reg. site! I kind of wonder how many more years she will be doing this?? I believe she is 41 now.

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22281 on: July 04, 2024, 04:42:23 PM »
As she mentioned several times in past, she goes this way most likely for herself and never was in need to post her gurney. So all she post in the past was a gift to us (imagine she stayed in privat or also Imagine if other women might exist which never gone to media with such sizes  :o)
and now beshine has some other focus on her family and might not have the time to post new content.
Who knew, I hope she and her little one are doing well.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22282 on: July 05, 2024, 08:18:14 AM »
As she mentioned several times in past, she goes this way most likely for herself and never was in need to post her gurney. So all she post in the past was a gift to us (imagine she stayed in privat or also Imagine if other women might exist which never gone to media with such sizes  :o)
and now beshine has some other focus on her family and might not have the time to post new content.
Who knew, I hope she and her little one are doing well.
Pretty much how I feel, it never was about money.  If we read back on this thread, Beshine names a few girls that inspired her to have big fake breasts, with a goal in the 3000cc to 4000cc range.  Perhaps a combination of loving how she looked when she exceeded 3k and maybe the morphs posted here inspired Beshine to look like the morphs she certainly seemed to love.  In any case, without a site or a penny made, with her own money, she made it worth while for some company to make enormous implants so that she could achieve her new dream.  Obviously, along her expansion journey, she encountered many unexpected ways that her ever increasing breast size and weight would forever change her life, but rather than look at each as an obstacle to overcome, she loved experiencing each and continues to embrace them today. 

We know there are other girls that want to follow in Beshine's path and have boobs as enormous as she has.  One thing or another may be holding them back, seemingly finding that company willing to make enormous implants the primary problem.  Beshine's only hint was that the company is not in the implant business.  I hope these girls will find it and some day in the future, enjoy their enormous breasts as much as Beshine enjoys her own.  In that sense, it isn't all about showing off your stunning figure in public, but how you feel about yourself all the time, even when you are alone.

Hint; have a BF / husband that supports your dream and who is willing to accept that there will be many things you can no longer do or need help doing.  Many things.

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22283 on: July 05, 2024, 11:07:46 AM »
^ so true,
going for implants (equal in which size) should be for their own wish and not the sake of a business model or because of others **77** them to do so.
Lolo Ferrari comes to my mind, who never wanted them, but was forced by her husband and at the end die through an overdose of antidepressants at the age of 37  :-\.
I think supporting some woman which aren't sure about herself and wants them for some health issues is the best way a man can do for his wife/girlfriend.
After all she has to carry the extra weight around all the day long and has to life with the comments of other people. Most likely non vocal judgements by the look of others can be the worst ones.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22284 on: July 05, 2024, 06:10:14 PM »
^Absolutely, both husband and wife have to be onboard before a girl spend years expanding her breasts to the size Beshine has.  Like I said, so many things appeared to have surprised Beshine along the way, but she didn't look at 'huge boobie problems' negatively, but loved the experiences and wanted to experience more.  Beshine has never thought "my breasts are too big," but things like "my breasts are so enormous."  Onto either, you can attach any action, but one is complaining and the other signals excitement or at least being pleased.

And like I have mentioned, Beshine frequently like to point out in comments and in videos all the ways her breasts create "enormous boobie adventures."  Obviously, she enjoys talking about how her boobs destroy tight clothing quickly, prevent her from doing this or make her do that differently; in any case, everything becomes more difficult and a bit slower.  I have no idea how the conversation went when she first told her husband that she wanted big implants, in the 3k to 4k range, and once she passed 3k, what the conversation must have been like when she told him she wanted implants capable of holding 20k each.  Like her, I don't imagine he had any idea how much it would change their lives, but like her, I doubt he has any regrets.  Incredible that they met, because there are so few of us out there that would remain fascinated and mesmerized by a wife that not only draws unwanted attention, needs help with things, but also requires some degree of patience.  But beauty remains in the eye of the beholder.

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22285 on: July 06, 2024, 03:13:55 AM »
What would I give to join her for one day doing her "regular" work around her home, from wake-up at sunrise till going to bed in the evening.
Doing her morning routine, make breakfast together and so on... ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22286 on: July 06, 2024, 05:55:55 AM »
What would I give to join her for one day doing her "regular" work around her home, from wake-up at sunrise till going to bed in the evening.
Doing her morning routine, make breakfast together and so on... ::)

That would be a dream come true for me. I would love to meet her in real life and pose with her just like I have with Chelsea Charms and Foxy Menagerie Verre. That would be like winning a trifecta.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22287 on: July 06, 2024, 06:32:36 AM »
What would I give to join her for one day doing her "regular" work around her home, from wake-up at sunrise till going to bed in the evening.
Doing her morning routine, make breakfast together and so on... ::)
This is what I'm saying, could you ever get tired of watching her?  All the little things she does in "not normal" ways because of the size and weight of her boobs, watching how she enjoys it; I could never get tired watching and helping.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22288 on: July 06, 2024, 06:55:28 AM »
What would I give to join her for one day doing her "regular" work around her home, from wake-up at sunrise till going to bed in the evening.
Doing her morning routine, make breakfast together and so on... ::)
This is what I'm saying, could you ever get tired of watching her?  All the little things she does in "not normal" ways because of the size and weight of her boobs, watching how she enjoys it; I could never get tired watching and helping.

I would certainly volunteer to help lift and carry those breasts.  ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #22289 on: July 07, 2024, 06:11:24 AM »
My weekly photo of Beshine. Back in 2009, 2010, she had filled her lips but it was not permanent like now and she wore this wig which in my opinion, it was uncomplimentary. It was done only once.  :)