Real

• G Cup
Re: sheri shepard officially joins the "view"
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 10:10:27 PM »
it is pretty ironic that she's employed on a talk show where they (one would think) attemtp to competantly discuss and debate real issues.  but i guess morons on us tv/radio get ratings if nothing else.

I personally would just cut off her mic and have her sit in the middle in a bikini top.  im sure she wouldnt notice for at least a couple weeks..
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Mastophilus

• D Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/mastophilus
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »
Actually, I really miss Meredith Viera from that show. I thought she was quite the MILF. Fire Joy Behar and bring back Meredith. I know I'm in the minority on this on this board, but I just find Joy's johnny-one-note Bush/Republican/Catholic bashing really tiresome.

Ideally, the View's line-up would be Meredith, Elizabeth, Sherri, and...maybe Jillian Barbierie(sp?). Even then, it'd be a better show with the sound off.

Heck, though, if you're not going to need to listen to them, why not import a few of the hot busty Latinas on Univision?

But then again, us guys aren't exactly the target audience for that show. So who cares what we think?  
Bridget the red-headed tart
Made a wish with all of her heart
As her bustline, you see,
Grew to 36G
Masto said, "That's a pretty good start"

Take care of yourself, and have a better one.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 03:52:22 PM »
I'm with you on Meredith, and I even caught the beginning of one episode where she was showing some cleavage and declared "Welcome to THE VIEW!"

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 05:47:11 PM »
it's an act....

the opinionated, educated Black woman (Star Jones) didn't connect with the viewers. whatever that means.

so they brought in another larger Black woman but this time she's dumbing down and smiling...

Sheri is just playing the dumb blonde role for the yahoos in the audience that need to feel smarter than somebody else.

big boobs and "dumb".....chicks have been doing this act for years...i bet her career really takes off even more now...

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 06:39:03 PM »
Dana Perino, just recently blurted that she thought the Cuban missile crisis and the Bay of pigs were the same event. She is our press secretary, and I wonder if they are doing the same by putting in a real dumb Blonde for the position.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »
i dunno i think joy provides balance to the staunch conservatism of elizabeth and the mindless ("for dummies"  pseudo version of) christianity of sherri.

and i dont think sherri's idiocy is an "act".  but if she were convinced by producers to do such a thing and bury her reputation completely, then id argue she is just that dumb none the less.  

but she's not even an idiot about controversial matters. i think its more of a fact of them hiring her for that very reason than any act...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »
Real, I'm with you on Joy and Sherri.  I'm convinced that millions of Americans have a downright medieval understanding of astronomy, microbiology, even law, politics and human rights.  We let battalions of Sherri Shepards slide on by.  This is one instance where we caught one, and I suspect you could find plenty more.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
I remember Bill Cosby's show on [censored] saying the darnedest thing, and perhaps they have all grown up?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Mastophilus

• D Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/mastophilus
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 11:50:28 PM »
Quote:

Real said:
i dunno i think joy provides balance to the staunch conservatism of elizabeth and the mindless ("for dummies"  pseudo version of) christianity of sherri.

Political balance, yes, but neither of them is a particularly good spokeswoman for liberalism or conservatism. Elizabeth can't seem to articulate a coherent conservative argument to save her life, whereas Joy is simply dismissive, contemptuous, and "they're all just idiots/crooks/bigots" about people who don't share her political views.

Quote:

Real said:
and i dont think sherri's idiocy is an "act".  but if she were convinced by producers to do such a thing and bury her reputation completely, then id argue she is just that dumb none the less.  

but she's not even an idiot about controversial matters. i think its more of a fact of them hiring her for that very reason than any act...

I wonder about that myself. I figured her background as a stand-up comedian, and the fact that she was popular in the past as a recurring guest, were largely why she landed the job. Maybe they simply figured they needed to go in a more light-hearted direction after the Rosie O'Donnell debacle.
Bridget the red-headed tart
Made a wish with all of her heart
As her bustline, you see,
Grew to 36G
Masto said, "That's a pretty good start"

Take care of yourself, and have a better one.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 10:44:36 AM »
People love conflict, and after Rosie left, seem like the show took a downfall. Remember Rosie and Trump? Huge ratings!

They knew what they were doing.

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 11:24:34 AM »
I didn't think people actually watched(without mute button on) this show.

It's a bunch of gum flapping ....especially since the one host who could form an opinion is gone(Star).

Now I think it's just  bunch of cackling hens......running their mouths and saying nothing substantive.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 11:39:30 AM »
Every time someone posts in this thread I get my hopes up that something new and interesting has been posted in the VCR forum. No offense, but maybe this thread should be moved to off-topic.

anakinsrise

• F Cup
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »
I get the vibe that Whoopi dislkes Sherri and the fact that she's so voluptuous and wears form fitting outfits.

Goodgrain

• C Cup
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 02:11:21 PM »
Heaven help me but I find Joy Behar attractive.  There, I said it

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »
Joy Behar is attractive, in a "you think she's Jewish but she's really a Catholic" sort of way. Nothing wrong with that, or with thinking that. But in the MILF stakes, she can't hold a candle to Meredith Viera.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.