*

Number6

  • E Cup
  • 349
VCR Alert--Just Shoot Me
« on: October 05, 2001, 09:21:00 AM »
The syndicated episode of Just Shoot Me that aired today (Friday) was the one where Nina considers getting breast implants.  In all her scenes (except for the first one), she walks around with some kind of padding in her bra.  She actually does look like she's made herself a little bigger than Maya, but it's hard to tell since Maya wears fairly conservative clothes during the episode.  There's also plenty of one-liners referencing boobs in this one.
Be seeing you...

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert--Just Shoot Me
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 01:25:00 PM »
Figures. I've been at work all evening and have missed this one for the umpteenth time.
[Rent this space]

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: VCR Alert--Just Shoot Me
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2001, 11:09:00 PM »
Aaagh!  I missed it too.  Now here is what I always wanted to know about that episode...

The plot said, "Maya tries to talk Nina out of getting breast implants."

I don't really care about Nina, or what people say to her.  I wanted to know what lines they had Maya (Laura San Giacomo) say.  Did she express liking or not liking being busty herself?


Re: VCR Alert--Just Shoot Me
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2001, 02:54:00 AM »
Wake me up when Maya decides to get breast implants ...

-Munch "I need a vacation from my vacation" Wolf