*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Finally I am posering LOL
« on: September 15, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
Thanks to the dear BEA visitors and fellow fake tit fans who have made the purchase of poser 7 and victoria 4 possible, I am starting to see how this is lovely in so many ways!

Background image added in open canvas.

You rock guys and girls!
 

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 01:01:28 PM »
congrats on your purchase of poser 7 ...may you have fun and make great artworks! cheers PE

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
Release the flow Master Hentaibee

<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »
As you command


*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 07:31:12 PM »
Hehehehe :-) Almost look-a-like

 

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 08:32:25 PM »
No No No No No No No.

That first image is all wrong.

As everyone knows, the only font used in "LOLCat"-type images is Impact.

Try again.

Other than that, rather good!
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »
You're off to a flying start!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 11:51:12 PM »
Looking good. My only criticism is the tits ain't big enough. Come on Hentaibee, make 'em bigger than houses !

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 09:27:07 AM »
Give the man some time. After all, he is just breaking things in.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
 LOL somehow I knew Solvegas would write that.
He knows the huge fake boob fetish all too well.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »
Birds of a feather...
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
hmmm. pschychedelic effects anyone?


*

angeliqueAdict

  • D Cup
  • 231
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »
nice work, I like seeing a little bit of color too!

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »
Since I needed promo materials for the boob blogs anyways...
the stereotypical ad of the giant fake veiny tit cutey in front of  a simplistic brickwall
 

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Finally I am posering
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »
Very nice Hentaibee but when are the breasts going to be bigger than houses ?