*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Tara Jamson - ebony babe with perfect fake boobs!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 12:35:47 AM »
Quote:

...kinda starting to get a frankenstein look going on there.  



I guess I haven't seen the latest Frankenstein movies.  If that's what Frankenstein looks like, I'm dressing as Igor and heading to the lah-bore-atory.  If I'm dressing as Igor, I guess I'll need a ...hump.  Maybe Miss Frankensexy can help with that.  

*

StevieG

  • D Cup
  • 145
Re: Tara Jamson - ebony babe with perfect fake boobs!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 04:34:41 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

...kinda starting to get a frankenstein look going on there.  



I guess I haven't seen the latest Frankenstein movies.  If that's what Frankenstein looks like, I'm dressing as Igor and heading to the lah-bore-atory.  If I'm dressing as Igor, I guess I'll need a ...hump.  Maybe Miss Frankensexy can help with that.  




*rimshot*

*

Rbix

  • C Cup
  • 97
    • Email
Oh, HELL YEAH!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »
One word, two syllables: AWESOME!!!

Another word, two syllables: Budlight [or is that two words?]

She rocks!!!
Finally. Now there's her, Spontaneous , , Jenna Jameson , and Vannesa Blue
I wonder who will BE next to join the new reasons to celebrate Black History Month

*

sodium

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
TARA JAMSON
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 04:37:33 PM »


*

Obsessed

  • C Cup
  • 187
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 09:04:41 PM »
God I have to admit I this girl is smoking!!  She combines my 2 favorite things, black women and huge implants!!!  GODESS!  If only I could find a video of her!
Just when you think they are big enough, they still need to be bigger.

*

ImplantMania

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 02:03:36 AM »
There is more to find of her at http://www.tara-jamson.co.uk/ ... and sources are telling me she's gonna go bigger soon!

IM

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 04:31:15 PM »
Quote:

ImplantMania said:
There is more to find of her at http://www.tara-jamson.co.uk/ ... and sources are telling me she's gonna go bigger soon!

IM




And it looks like she has:

 

All I can say is...Damn!

Fuzzy

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »
She is terrific - the ultimate three -way is on sale in London. Tara and Trixie for the low, low price of $2000 or thereabouts.

*

Blax12

  • M Cup
  • 4819
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 01:45:00 AM »
Quote:

Fuzzy said:
 

All I can say is...Damn!

Fuzzy




   You're ficking right.
 

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 09:18:13 AM »
And she's going even bigger than that At her website she says that she'd be happy with 2000 cc's.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 11:39:53 AM »
Quote:

ImplantMania said:
 ... and sources are telling me she's gonna go bigger soon!
IM





Are we talking about her boobs or her lips?  
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
Quote:

ImplantMania said:
 ... and sources are telling me she's gonna go bigger soon!
IM





Are we talking about her boobs or her lips?  




Hopefully both, of course!

*

Obsessed

  • C Cup
  • 187
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 09:20:18 PM »
yeah, her site says she has 1400cc now and that she wants 2000cc.

"Are they really that big? I don't understand why you think they are big. ....  I only have 1400cc ... look at  girls like Minka, she really has huge tits! I won't go big like her but I have to say I really get horny when I see those tits.

So far I have had five operations and the next one will hopefully be the last, i.e. 2000cc seem perfect to me."

Big tits make her horny?!  Awesome!!!
Just when you think they are big enough, they still need to be bigger.

*

Danoc

  • F Cup
  • 699
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
With small boobs...


*

Danoc

  • F Cup
  • 699
Re: TARA JAMSON
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »