*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Backing Up
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »
Sarah's breasts are now so large she can only get around her house by walking backwards and dragging them along behind her.

Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

ucapaliuca

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 32
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 02:59:27 AM »
hmmm, she might get rug burn. This render also makes me think of Blind Date again. Excellent material, excellent render!
Every man who is not a monster, mathematician or a mad philosopher, is the slave of some woman or other.
    George Eliot

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:19:39 AM »
I've been supposing backward walking for a couple of these gals for some time now ...

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 07:22:01 AM »
You'd think her legs would be gigantic with all that dragging
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 09:25:31 AM »
Quote:

hmmm, she might get rug burn. This render also makes me think of Blind Date again. Excellent material, excellent render!





you DON'T say

PL, another GREAT creation *applauds madly, and holds up a lit lighter and waves it*
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »
Actually (and pretty obviously), "Blind Date made me think of this render."

 
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »
wow, great pic PL!
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 04:33:04 PM »
Beep beep beep beep beep beep...
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 11:07:22 PM »
I had thought about that, but I just couldn't bring myself to say it.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »
great job!

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 10:12:30 AM »
ok, the poser qualitie is outstanding (my opinion)
The tits are way to big (my opinion)
I like them Very big, I think that 2.5 or 3.5 gallon each is enuf for me.

This is my ultimate dream angel
http://membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/big/7170c4aa86a4db9145cc4661ddb8d776.jpg
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 12:18:29 PM »
Yeah, taking zero away from Poser and his work, I'd say I'm with tndvrs on this.

Druul "if only Victoria's Secret would accept tndvrs as an adviser on their Angels campaigns" Empire

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 01:15:47 AM »
I like 'em all sizes, but generally prefer ones requiring custom-made bras "or better."

Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »
P.S., For those of you who do enjoy images of women with breasts the size of Buicks, give or take, and are members, I just posted a couple of new ones in my gallery.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

Andrew

  • C Cup
  • 169
Re: Backing Up
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 06:24:54 AM »
I'm with your sentiments, Poser Lover, there's no such thing as a pair that's too big. Now you've given new meaning to the four B's ---> Big Boobs Becoming Buick!    Of course, I wouldn't kick her out if her breasts were only 2 to 5 gallon size.   Nice work again, later ---> Triumph