eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2445 on: June 14, 2017, 09:43:38 AM »
Hitomi has always been extremely self-confident -- with reason!  Original copyright SCORE.  From one of her earlier sets with SCORE....
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2446 on: June 15, 2017, 04:13:11 AM »
I'm sorry, though, without capturing the actual video, you do not win the virtual Chocolate Bunny.  You are, however, awarded a virtual gummy bear, which is no small thing.  Thanks!

(fondles his gummy bear) Well, well, I don't know what to say. It was such an honor to be nominated! I, um, I would like to thank the Academy for this gummy bear, and I would like to thank the gods of sugar for without them, no gummy bears would be possible...I'd like to thank the Willy Wonka Company, my good friend Charlie, my dentist, my toothbrush salesman, (starts shouting as loud music plays), and Cuba Gooding, for showing us how to give an alright acceptance speech! All our friends and family! And everybody back in Boston watching us tonight! And thank you so much to the city of Boston... And I know we're forgetting somebody. Whoever we forgot we love you! We love you! Thank you! Thank you so much!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2447 on: June 15, 2017, 08:02:31 AM »
I'm sorry, though, without capturing the actual video, you do not win the virtual Chocolate Bunny.  You are, however, awarded a virtual gummy bear, which is no small thing.  Thanks!

(fondles his gummy bear) Well, well, I don't know what to say. It was such an honor to be nominated! I, um, I would like to thank the Academy for this gummy bear, and I would like to thank the gods of sugar for without them, no gummy bears would be possible...I'd like to thank the Willy Wonka Company, my good friend Charlie, my dentist, my toothbrush salesman, (starts shouting as loud music plays), and Cuba Gooding, for showing us how to give an alright acceptance speech! All our friends and family! And everybody back in Boston watching us tonight! And thank you so much to the city of Boston... And I know we're forgetting somebody. Whoever we forgot we love you! We love you! Thank you! Thank you so much!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  ::) Here is something much more appetizing and not as pompous as the prior post. Hitomi and Anri showing us ancient Japanese cuisine and its proper way of serving. From the 2015 AVN here in Sin City. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2448 on: June 15, 2017, 06:29:08 PM »
From a fan event last October.  Hitomi had an Elvira Queen of the Night thing going.  I'd watch her read the phone book, even the Congressional Register!, and be content.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #2449 on: June 16, 2017, 12:34:10 AM »
From a fan event last October.  Hitomi had an Elvira Queen of the Night thing going.  I'd watch her read the phone book, even the Congressional Register!, and be content.

Oh please let there be video of this event!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2450 on: June 16, 2017, 07:22:37 PM »

Oh please let there be video of this event!
No video that I've ever seen.  I believe, but am too lazy to check right now, that there are some restrictions on videoing at these events although, on reflection, I recall a couple from some of them (perhaps they were made by the sponsors?).  Anyway, will keep my eyes open.  Meantime, another Elvira shot from that near-Halloween event.  I love the look on Hitomi's face.  She absolutely KNOWS how extraordinary she is and I find that sexy; I like confident, beautiful women.  Somehow she carries it off without being arrogant; maybe that's because she is so unbelievable -- who, seeing her, could argue?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2451 on: June 16, 2017, 07:54:57 PM »
I just re-read the rules and believe I am allowed to report that I went ahead and posted all the pics I had from Hitomi's Elvira shoot on the Hitomi Tanaka thread over at Scanlover 2.0 under my eliasperrian handle.  There are 12 in all, including the 2 I've posted above.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2452 on: June 16, 2017, 09:55:20 PM »
Hi again -- I posted a out-of-contest, slight blurry morph of Hitomi having a shower over at the monthly morph contest thread.  The reason to report this here is that it reminded me of what a terrific video PPPD-157 is!  I recommend it highly.  The shower/bath scene at the beginning is a wonder to behold (and the rest of the vid is very hot).  Hitomi really is, seriously, a natural, perfect, living, breathing morph.  Fiddling with that is like trying to touch up the ceiling of the Cistine Chapel -- a waste of time but fantasy is about wasting time, hopefully a little creatively.  Anyway, watch PPPD-157 if you haven't, it's a rewarding waste of time......

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2453 on: June 16, 2017, 11:26:36 PM »
Here is Hitomi showing the proper care of a rubber penis while eating sushi. Gawd, she is so talented.  ;)  ;D AVN 2015. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #2454 on: June 17, 2017, 04:10:17 AM »
Click👇

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2455 on: June 18, 2017, 04:14:01 AM »
How about this?  Eat your heart out, Jessica Rabbit!  This is staggering.  The woman truly is one in billions!  Whoa....

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2456 on: June 18, 2017, 05:53:51 PM »

« Reply #2457 on: June 18, 2017, 09:04:17 PM »
Click👇

Jesus :O any idea what this is from?

« Reply #2458 on: June 18, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »
As a young man I was of the impression that Asian women were all flat chested. With Hitomi Tanaka posing for photos,and doing all the adult movies she sure contradicts all the stereo type that are out there.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2459 on: June 18, 2017, 09:30:44 PM »
Click👇

Jesus :O any idea what this is from?

It's from a film of hers. Give me a second and I'll be able to tell you the exact one.