TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #1845 on: May 17, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »
She is transcendent!  And, my God!, her new movie (PPPD 469) is unbelievable.  It's just her and one guy (don't know anything about him, I hardly noticed him).  Hitomi is all her unbelievable glory, uninhibited, beyond perfect, f**king the poor bastard into paste. ... 'Wow' is really inadequate!

Now I must track that movie down. In the meantime, and speaking of "transcendence" --
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1846 on: May 17, 2016, 12:23:42 AM »
She is transcendent!  And, my God!, her new movie (PPPD 469) is unbelievable.  It's just her and one guy (don't know anything about him, I hardly noticed him).  Hitomi is all her unbelievable glory, uninhibited, beyond perfect, f**king the poor bastard into paste. ... 'Wow' is really inadequate!

Now I must track that movie down. In the meantime, and speaking of "transcendence" --

Holy Jesus!  Just got the album ....fabulous!  And there's a video with it.  I'm calling my doctor before I watch it, I may need medical attention.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1847 on: May 17, 2016, 01:15:17 PM »
Now imagine it's your dick and not a microphone ....  ;D Copyright by solvegas.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1848 on: May 17, 2016, 02:29:12 PM »
How well does she speak english?

Not very I would guess...

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1849 on: May 17, 2016, 06:14:29 PM »
How well does she speak english?

Not very I would guess...

I've listened to several of her Twitcasts where she switches from Japanese to English with admirable fluidity. Her English is charming but limited -- she's still studying I gather.  Her voice is lovely and she generally sounds happy, she laughs easily.  I'm pretty sure I'm friggin smitten with her!  There's a new Score video, very short, a sort-of behind the scenes thing in which she is answering questions from the cameraman (lucky bastard!) and she struggles a bit but the way that she laughs at herself just melts me.  I doubt that you'd want to carry on a conversation about US politics with her but, then, I don't want to carry on a conversation about US politics either, especially if I was fortunate enough to be carrying on a conversation with her.  The cameraman in the video asks her cup size and she asks 'European or Japanese?'.  The cameraman says 'European' and then Hitomi laughs and says 'I don't know my European cup size.'  She goes on to say she's a Japanese 'O' cup and makes 'O's' with her fingers to make sure we got the information - haha
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1850 on: May 18, 2016, 12:01:22 AM »
Cool are they archived anywhere? Can we download them?

c293716

• D Cup

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1852 on: May 18, 2016, 06:13:43 PM »
Cool are they archived anywhere? Can we download them?

I'm no expert on these things but you can register at Twitcast and then listen in to her older broadcasts (not sure how long they keep them up).  Twitcast allows both video and audio 'events'.  Hitomi mostly does audio ones but she's also done a couple of video ones (including a short 'cast with Anri Okita).  I subscribed to her account and get a quick message everytime that she is on-line.  It's fun.

Rortarian

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1853 on: May 20, 2016, 05:07:00 PM »
This is the first time I've posted a photo so hope it works.  My endless fascination with the Goddess extends to her tongue.  She's got a huge, long, beautiful tongue (this is a relatively modest display of said 'tongue-age').   In a couple of videos she shows it off, in one case just laving a piece of glass between you and her in one of the sexiest solo scenes I've ever seen!  If you are interested, it was ZONO-048 - the rest of the vid is okay, it's her famous 'old men' movie where she brings several senior citizens back from death only to f**k them back into that state hahaha.....There's also a great tongue scene in her SCORE New Year video.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1854 on: May 24, 2016, 04:50:20 PM »
 :(Hi Everyone

Don't know if I can mention the Scanlover site?  It's going to shut down at the end of May.  The membership is having a collective melt-down (me included).  It is a treasure-trove of Hitomiana.  I've noticed it covers a lot of other Asian stars but I'm there - & have been there for years - for the Hitomi stuff.  I've recommended this forum as one of the places to go to as an alternative; I enjoy the friendliness, the civility and the photos.  The rules are stricter and that's fine, there are lots of places where you can find d/l's.  What I value here is news, opinion and discussion about the Goddess. 

There have been 14 Hitomi discussion threads at SLF with over 2 million visits and thousands of postings over the years.  Sad to see that disappear.  There were probably several dozen more Hitomi threads that were more specialized- one has had over half a million visits.  The woman is popular!

Some SLF orphans will undoubtedly migrate over here.  A number will go to Akiba.  There are a few other spots for English speakers but, really, it's a Hitomi diaspora!

As I said, sad.

Rotarian

Number6

• E Cup
« Reply #1855 on: May 28, 2016, 01:10:18 AM »
Here's a recent tribute to the lovely Hitomi from DeviantArtist Riendonut:
Be seeing you...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1856 on: May 28, 2016, 07:20:03 AM »
Here's a recent tribute to the lovely Hitomi from DeviantArtist Riendonut:

??? :(  OK, we all have interpretations but ... that drawing looks nothing like the real deal. Just sayin'. 

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1857 on: May 28, 2016, 09:46:44 PM »
:(Hi Everyone

Don't know if I can mention the Scanlover site?  It's going to shut down at the end of May.  The membership is having a collective melt-down (me included).  It is a treasure-trove of Hitomiana.  I've noticed it covers a lot of other Asian stars but I'm there - & have been there for years - for the Hitomi stuff...

nnooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!

How in the hell am I going to be able to download all of that in less than two days? It's impossible! Why on earth would he do this to all?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:51:40 PM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1858 on: May 28, 2016, 11:26:58 PM »
Let us never forget she has a nice ass also.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1859 on: May 28, 2016, 11:35:29 PM »
:(Hi

nnooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!

How in the hell am I going to be able to download all of that in less than two days? It's impossible! Why on earth would he do this to all?

I think I've just about got it all.  Maybe you can PM me about how to share?  I was really bemoaning the disappearance of a very lively discussion/news forum.  Not sure where we'll all go to.  Doesn't look like many of the SLF refugees are coming here....

Just doing another back-up of my Hitomi trove.  Lost it once but found it kinda nice to capture it again (nostalgia).  Without SLF, however, it would have been much, much harder.