TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #1860 on: May 29, 2016, 01:00:45 AM »
breathes into a brown paper sack

calms down a bit

That is fantastic news rortarian. Once you get as much as you can, we can work out how to get it out there :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1861 on: May 29, 2016, 03:24:05 AM »
Let us never forget she has a nice ass also.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

Amen!  From every angle she is a Goddess.  Someone who works with her in Japan wrote that 'quite simply, she is the sexiest woman alive'.  I agree, sometimes I catch myself looking at one of her photos and unconsciously saying 'she is so unbelievably f**king beautiful'.  I've even got some portrait shots of her (face only) that are mind numbingly gorgeous.  I've simply never seen another woman who comes close- & I do look but it's always Hitomi.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1862 on: May 29, 2016, 01:53:52 PM »
 ;D ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1863 on: May 29, 2016, 03:42:01 PM »
SCORE - Hitomi and Lily Madison

What were Score thinking?  I actually found the vid difficult to watch and only a few of the photos worth looking at. 

Why would they pair Hitomi with a pink-haired, tattooed....ummmm (trying to be kind here) ....out of shape and, I gotta say it, skanky (to me) woman like that?  Was it for shock value?  The contrast?  Sorry, but I definitely didn't get it.  Score does another like this with Hitomi and they lose my business.

Rortarian
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1864 on: May 31, 2016, 02:45:23 AM »
Let us never forget she has a nice ass also.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

Amen!  From every angle she is a Goddess.  Someone who works with her in Japan wrote that 'quite simply, she is the sexiest woman alive'.  I agree, sometimes I catch myself looking at one of her photos and unconsciously saying 'she is so unbelievably f**king beautiful'.  I've even got some portrait shots of her (face only) that are mind numbingly gorgeous.  I've simply never seen another woman who comes close- & I do look but it's always Hitomi.

Okay, so I looked through a few of my screen cap files.  I wanted to show one that was, to me at least, 'mind numbingly gorgeos'.  This one is from her Prague visit earlier this year, it was on one of those 15 second Instagram vids.  Does anyone here agree?  Even in a portrait type capture, she's a surpassingly beautiful woman (again, though, these things are a matter of opinion, all aesthetics is but this, to me, is surpassingly beautiful).

Rortarian

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1865 on: May 31, 2016, 07:40:10 AM »

Okay, so I looked through a few of my screen cap files.  I wanted to show one that was, to me at least, 'mind numbingly gorgeos'.  This one is from her Prague visit earlier this year, it was on one of those 15 second Instagram vids.  Does anyone here agree?  Even in a portrait type capture, she's a surpassingly beautiful woman (again, though, these things are a matter of opinion, all aesthetics is but this, to me, is surpassingly beautiful).

Rortarian

I have to agree - Even when shes coveredd in clothes and you can't tell how big those lovely boobs are she's still sexy and hot!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1866 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »
Using her boobs as a serving utensil.  ;D  Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1867 on: June 01, 2016, 09:30:33 AM »
There have to be a bunch of Hitomi photo-sets taken in Japan.  I've been trying to find them, figure out how to download, pay for them, etc. but no joy so far.  If anyone has a notion of how to get at these, I'd be eternally grateful.  This is just an example of one I picked off a site -- nothing to indicate it wasn't in the public domain.

Thanks to anyone who has a clue....

Rortarian

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1868 on: June 01, 2016, 10:12:03 AM »
Hitomi and Lily Madison

salem

« Reply #1869 on: June 03, 2016, 06:30:10 PM »
 :)

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1870 on: June 06, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »
Via Twitter. Luv how she uses social media to the full extent. Bravo.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1871 on: June 08, 2016, 06:35:08 AM »
Apparently Hitomi has done a 'gravure' type thing which will be released later this month.  I can't make out much because of the stupid Google translator and my own equally stupid lack of Japanese.  Whatever it is, though, it looks to be very exciting but, then, as I've written before, I'd find Hitomi reading the phone book (even clothed) exciting.  If anyone does know anything about it, however, a post would be deeply appreciated.
Rortarian

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #1872 on: June 09, 2016, 07:03:03 PM »
ARGH! (almost...)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1873 on: June 09, 2016, 11:59:08 PM »
Dear God!  Thank you Pendejo!  What a photo!  Where is this from? I presume there's a new set out on Scoreland.  Do you have a name, details of it?
Many thanks,
Rortarian

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #1874 on: June 10, 2016, 12:01:38 AM »
Hey Pendejo -- sorry for asking such stupid questions.  I just got the news from Scoreland.  A video "Body Lotion" and a photo-spread, 'The Miracle of Hitomi'.  The second one is so aptly named! She is a miracle!  Many thanks!