Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2220 on: February 15, 2017, 12:32:12 PM »
insane

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2221 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:37 PM »

Image from Fuko's own thread - Seems like Fuko is looking to give Hitomi a run for her money...

I'd love to see them shoot together would be marvellous!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2222 on: February 15, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »

Image from Fuko's own thread - Seems like Fuko is looking to give Hitomi a run for her money...

I'd love to see them shoot together would be marvellous!
[/quote]

They are friends but, please, not FUKO.  The sexiest thing I've ever seen her do is smash beer cans with her tits.  She's built like a short female rugby player -- not my thing at all (haha).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #2223 on: February 16, 2017, 01:11:27 AM »
Then clearly you haven't seen her lately. She's as slim as Hitomi now.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2224 on: February 16, 2017, 01:27:28 AM »
That pic is a pretty up to date pic of her from her instagram too. 

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2225 on: February 16, 2017, 08:59:14 AM »

Whoa!  Gotta see that.  Thanks for the update on her.....
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2226 on: February 16, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

Whoa!  Gotta see that.  Thanks for the update on her.....

Here is her thread... http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=329847.new;topicseen#new

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2227 on: February 17, 2017, 05:24:24 PM »
Well, I've been fooling around morphing for this month's contest.  I'm not entirely satisfied with my efforts.  I'm thankful for Prof Morearty's helpful suggestions.  I whipped this one up today and posted it over there.  If anyone has any comments/suggestions, I'd welcome them.  The point is to get better.  As I wrote on the contest thread, Hitomi is so spectacular in the original that it's really difficult to pay her tribute with a morph.....

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2228 on: February 17, 2017, 10:12:45 PM »
Well, I've been fooling around morphing for this month's contest.  I'm not entirely satisfied with my efforts.  I'm thankful for Prof Morearty's helpful suggestions.  I whipped this one up today and posted it over there.  If anyone has any comments/suggestions, I'd welcome them.  The point is to get better.  As I wrote on the contest thread, Hitomi is so spectacular in the original that it's really difficult to pay her tribute with a morph.....

I think you did a wonderful job. Wanna try this one ? Copyright by solvegas. ( if anyone else wants to play around with it, so much the merrier says I. Just go nuts.  ;D )
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:14:49 PM by solvegas »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2229 on: February 18, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »
"Nuts" is meaning madness, yes?  Is this enough nuts for You?
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2230 on: February 18, 2017, 03:55:38 PM »

I think you did a wonderful job. Wanna try this one ? Copyright by solvegas. ( if anyone else wants to play around with it, so much the merrier says I. Just go nuts.  ;D )

Hi Sol:

Hitomi posing with you, I'm pretty sure the original is on her nightstand!

Captain Nemo did a terrific job.  I'm afraid mine is poor second.  As I've said, it's like fiddling with perfection.  By the time I'd gotten it somewhere near where I wasn't too embarrassed, the thing was up to about 16.5 MB so this is much downsized.  Couple of other notes:  I didn't go for as much roundness as 'thrust', I assumed she had loosened the ties on the back of the bikini to accommodate things (haha); when you work closely on a photo like this (which was hard, the hair on the right side of the photo which drapes over her breast is, for an amateur like me, challenging) you realize (1) how incredibly beautiful she is and (2) how perfect her skin is.  She's a damn GODDESS!

Enjoy,
Rortarian

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2231 on: February 18, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »
"Nuts" is meaning madness, yes?  Is this enough nuts for You?

It's an amazing job  ! But remember,  you can always go nuttier ...   ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2232 on: February 18, 2017, 05:36:38 PM »

Hi Sol:

Hitomi posing with you, I'm pretty sure the original is on her nightstand!

Captain Nemo did a terrific job.  I'm afraid mine is poor second.  As I've said, it's like fiddling with perfection.  By the time I'd gotten it somewhere near where I wasn't too embarrassed, the thing was up to about 16.5 MB so this is much downsized.  Couple of other notes:  I didn't go for as much roundness as 'thrust', I assumed she had loosened the ties on the back of the bikini to accommodate things (haha); when you work closely on a photo like this (which was hard, the hair on the right side of the photo which drapes over her breast is, for an amateur like me, challenging) you realize (1) how incredibly beautiful she is and (2) how perfect her skin is.  She's a damn GODDESS!

Enjoy,
Rortarian

Love what you did. That is a fine set of torpedos she has but how about some ... INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES !!!!  ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2233 on: February 18, 2017, 07:35:46 PM »
ICBM's -- hmmmm -- stands for Intercontinental Bodacious Mammaries, right?  Do you have another pic you like, the other one is a challenge to do much more with because of the angle and the hair, at least it is for me?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2234 on: February 20, 2017, 06:57:53 AM »
OK rortarian, see if you can convert these powerful but conventional weapons into weapons of mass destruction / distraction. A two for one.  Copyright by solvegas.  ;D