Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2280 on: February 28, 2017, 02:13:31 PM »
I find, she is special lovely in this  :D :-*
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2281 on: February 28, 2017, 05:51:48 PM »
I find, she is special lovely in this  :D :-*
Good stuff.  I find she is always 'special lovely'.  Congratulations on winning the February morphing contest.  I've learned so much from the other entries.  Gonzo even morphed one of my morphs which was very cool.
Rortarian
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2282 on: February 28, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »
Missing elements of my Hitomi collection:

Hi fellow-Hitomi lovers:

My Hitomi collection is pretty comprehensive.  I've got all of her AV films I think, her early gravure ones, a couple of 'home' movies of her (one, called 'Life Video' - I think they meant 'Live', is a 20 minute unscripted solo thing which focuses on Hitomi having US 'N' cup/Japanese 'O' cup breasts, she even shows the label) and everything she's done for SCORE and Nadine.  I have candids from her Twitter and Instagram accounts, have captured some of her Snapchats and have a lot of shots of her at the 3 AVN's she's attended, I even have all of her TV Mania pics from fan appearances (the quality of some of those is terrific). 

Despite all this, which uses up hundreds of GB on two external hard drives, there's a big gap.  Maybe you've seen that from time to time, on her Twitter, on Instagram and, before those were so active, on various blogs and so on, single intriguing shots of HItomi that were clearly out-takes from either a short video (I've got snippets of several) or a photo-shoot, all of these taken in Japan (well, there are a few appetizing snaps of her on a trip to Hawaii) but I've never seen any of these in their entirity. I don't even have an idea of where these might be and how to get them. In nearly all of the ones I've seen bits or hints of she's dressed, most of the time in something sexy (which would be pretty much anything she puts on) or in street clothes (there's one where she has a parasol).

Does anyone have an idea or, even better, firm knowledge of where these might be and how to access them?  The members around here are a lot better than me at ferreting out this type of jewel. 

I've asked over at the new Scanlover forum but SLF is a shadow of its former self.  Is there somewhere else to ask?  If anyone does have some of this stuff and can share or knows where it might be, you win the chocolate bunny (several of them in fact).

Any help/thoughts will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Rortarian
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2283 on: February 28, 2017, 09:28:50 PM »
Hitomi preparing to go to work on some lucky guy who will later need medical attention....

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2284 on: February 28, 2017, 09:40:54 PM »
Missing elements of my Hitomi collection:

Hi fellow-Hitomi lovers:

My Hitomi collection is pretty comprehensive.  I've got all of her AV films I think, her early gravure ones, a couple of 'home' movies of her (one, called 'Life Video' - I think they meant 'Live', is a 20 minute unscripted solo thing which focuses on Hitomi having US 'N' cup/Japanese 'O' cup breasts, she even shows the label) and everything she's done for SCORE and Nadine.  I have candids from her Twitter and Instagram accounts, have captured some of her Snapchats and have a lot of shots of her at the 3 AVN's she's attended, I even have all of her TV Mania pics from fan appearances (the quality of some of those is terrific). 

Despite all this, which uses up hundreds of GB on two external hard drives, there's a big gap.  Maybe you've seen that from time to time, on her Twitter, on Instagram and, before those were so active, on various blogs and so on, single intriguing shots of HItomi that were clearly out-takes from either a short video (I've got snippets of several) or a photo-shoot, all of these taken in Japan (well, there are a few appetizing snaps of her on a trip to Hawaii) but I've never seen any of these in their entirity. I don't even have an idea of where these might be and how to get them. In nearly all of the ones I've seen bits or hints of she's dressed, most of the time in something sexy (which would be pretty much anything she puts on) or in street clothes (there's one where she has a parasol).

Does anyone have an idea or, even better, firm knowledge of where these might be and how to access them?  The members around here are a lot better than me at ferreting out this type of jewel. 

I've asked over at the new Scanlover forum but SLF is a shadow of its former self.  Is there somewhere else to ask?  If anyone does have some of this stuff and can share or knows where it might be, you win the chocolate bunny (several of them in fact).

Any help/thoughts will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Rortarian

Wow, I thought I was a fan ...  :o Anyways, here are Hitomi and Anri doing their stuff.  :) Copyright by solvegas.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2285 on: February 28, 2017, 11:14:18 PM »

a couple of 'home' movies of her (one, called 'Life Video' - I think they meant 'Live', is a 20 minute unscripted solo thing which focuses on Hitomi having US 'N' cup/Japanese 'O' cup breasts, she even shows the label)

Wow...I would not mind seeing that video. It sounds epic!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2286 on: March 01, 2017, 01:24:09 AM »

a couple of 'home' movies of her (one, called 'Life Video' - I think they meant 'Live', is a 20 minute unscripted solo thing which focuses on Hitomi having US 'N' cup/Japanese 'O' cup breasts, she even shows the label)

It's fun.  I just googled and saw that it was streaming (in not great quality) as 'Hitomi Tanaka Real Life Video'.  I don't think it was copyrighted, it was like a very good quality home vid.  There's no sex but there is some very delicious Hitomi nudity.  I tried one torrent site but the list was too long to comb through.  PM me if you don't find it.

Billy

« Reply #2287 on: March 01, 2017, 02:25:14 AM »

It's fun.  I just googled and saw that it was streaming (in not great quality) as 'Hitomi Tanaka Real Life Video'.  I don't think it was copyrighted, it was like a very good quality home vid.  There's no sex but there is some very delicious Hitomi nudity.  I tried one torrent site but the list was too long to comb through.  PM me if you don't find it.
I found the video. Damn, no words. I wouldn't believe how hot she is and how big her knockers are if I didn't see it for myself. Here is a screen grab. I love seeing her, as well as other slim busty women in tight tops or bras., almost more than seeing them nude.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #2288 on: March 01, 2017, 12:17:07 PM »
This is one of Sol's I believe.  I think he's asked Hitomi for an autograph at this year's AVN but she's explaining she won't be able to give him one cause she can see what she's signing.  Kinda silly but I had fun doing it .....
Looks like she has developed a way to cope with signing 8)

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #2289 on: March 03, 2017, 03:32:21 AM »
There isn't much I don't like about this woman, but I particularly enjoy her asymmetry.  And her tiny waist.

Billy

« Reply #2290 on: March 03, 2017, 10:54:37 AM »
This was another good screengrab...

Billy

« Reply #2291 on: March 03, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »
By the way, that video is awesome. For the non-japanese speakers, she talks about how her Mom is only a B cup and sometimes takes her bra when she is home and puts it on her head like a hat and shows her Dad. She also said that her grandmother was huge like her.

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #2292 on: March 03, 2017, 11:12:23 AM »
I particularly enjoy her asymmetry

Boob asymmetry is especially enticing when it's case of, "Whoa, that one is even huger!"

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2293 on: March 03, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »
The reference to boob asymmetry brought to mind a morph of one of Daktari's recent photos.  The intent was not asymmetry but to make them look naturally unnatural (that's the nature of morphing)....

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2294 on: March 04, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »
There isn't much I don't like about this woman, but I particularly enjoy her asymmetry.  And her tiny waist.

In both regards, she reminds me of Sexy Venera. Those also were her very attractive assets.

By the way, that video is awesome. For the non-japanese speakers, she talks about how her Mom is only a B cup and sometimes takes her bra when she is home and puts it on her head like a hat and shows her Dad. She also said that her grandmother was huge like her.

Jesus. What I would give to see grandma Hitomi modelling with her granddaughter! :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.