TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2460 on: June 20, 2017, 01:13:08 AM »
As a young man I was of the impression that Asian women were all flat chested. With Hitomi Tanaka posing for photos,and doing all the adult movies she sure contradicts all the stereo type that are out there.

I've always found that stereotype to be the least helpful of them all, especially since it goes against the science.

NextShark: "Japanese Women’s Breasts Have Been Growing For the Last 40 Years"
"Japanese women’s breasts have reportedly grown significantly bigger in the last couple of decades according to the findings of a popular lingerie manufacturer in Japan.

Since 1980, Japanese intimate apparel firm Triumph has been tracking chest sizes in Japan annually as it monitors its bra sales. Triumph’s sales data, contained in the company’s periodic report called the Lingerie White Paper, are broken down by cup size which became the primary basis of the observed trend,

Poring through the most recent data covering the past two years, SoraNews24 confirmed that the trend has continued, allegedly reflected by the declining sales of A cup bras and growth figures of D and E cup bras.

According to the company’s own numbers, A cup bra sales have dropped from 58.6% of Triumph’s total sales back in 1980, to only 4.1% in 2016.

Over the years A , B , and C cup sales have all declined. Check out the most recent data below of total sales:

● A cup sales (2015): 4.7%
● A cup sales (2016): 4.1%

● B cup sales (2015): 19.5%
● B cup sales (2016): 19%

● C cup sales (2015): 26.1%
● C cup sales (2016): 25.6%

Meanwhile, sales of Triumph’s larger cup sizes have been on a steady rise:

● D cup sales (2015): 24.8%
● D cup sales (2016): 25%

● E cup sales (2015): 16.7%
● E cup sales (2016): 17.2%

● F cup sales (2015): 6.6%
● F cup sales (2016): 6.6%

As the last figures show, combined sales for Triumph’s D, E, and F cups accounted for 51.3% of its sales total in 2016. This marks the first time ever that the demand for its larger bras surpassed those of the more petite sizes.

The figure also indicated a total reversal from 1980, when the particularly “larger” segment only accounted for 4.5% of Triumph’s sales.

While the dwindling sales of smaller bras may be indicative that the Japanese breasts are indeed getting bigger, observers note that the figures could also point to a recent shift in Triumph’s customer base, or just that large-breasted women simply began buying more lingerie than those with smaller bra size."

I think it is high time we conduct long-term, comprehensive, intensive, hands-on research into these figures. Who is with me?

PS: Guess whose pictures they used to illustrate this article?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

BMOC_434

• (I used to be BMOC434)
    • Email
« Reply #2461 on: June 20, 2017, 04:49:21 AM »
As a young man I was of the impression that Asian women were all flat chested. With Hitomi Tanaka posing for photos,and doing all the adult movies she sure contradicts all the stereo type that are out there.

I've always found that stereotype to be the least helpful of them all, especially since it goes against the science.

I think it is high time we conduct long-term, comprehensive, intensive, hands-on research into these figures. Who is with me?

Hands-on? I'm with you there.
(I used to be BMOC434)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2462 on: June 20, 2017, 05:45:55 AM »
I was actually looking for something else but stumbled across these (sorry, this) from Hitomi's 'On the Water' shoot for SCORE.  Just reminded me how unbelievably staggeringly beautiful and curvaceous she is.  That damn woman is seriously not of this world!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2463 on: June 21, 2017, 03:43:52 PM »
Part of that increase is due to changing demographics; more older women, fewer younger. Also there has been an increase in the use of padded inserts, just because they buy larger cup sizes doesn't mean they are that cup size.  :)

"Japanese women’s breasts have reportedly grown significantly bigger in the last couple of decades according to the findings of a popular lingerie manufacturer in Japan.

Since 1980, Japanese intimate apparel firm Triumph has been tracking chest sizes in Japan annually as it monitors its bra sales. Triumph’s sales data, contained in the company’s periodic report called the Lingerie White Paper, are broken down by cup size which became the primary basis of the observed trend,

Poring through the most recent data covering the past two years, SoraNews24 confirmed that the trend has continued, allegedly reflected by the declining sales of A cup bras and growth figures of D and E cup bras.

According to the company’s own numbers, A cup bra sales have dropped from 58.6% of Triumph’s total sales back in 1980, to only 4.1% in 2016.

Over the years A , B , and C cup sales have all declined. Check out the most recent data below of total sales:

● A cup sales (2015): 4.7%
● A cup sales (2016): 4.1%

● B cup sales (2015): 19.5%
● B cup sales (2016): 19%

● C cup sales (2015): 26.1%
● C cup sales (2016): 25.6%

Meanwhile, sales of Triumph’s larger cup sizes have been on a steady rise:

● D cup sales (2015): 24.8%
● D cup sales (2016): 25%

● E cup sales (2015): 16.7%
● E cup sales (2016): 17.2%

● F cup sales (2015): 6.6%
● F cup sales (2016): 6.6%

As the last figures show, combined sales for Triumph’s D, E, and F cups accounted for 51.3% of its sales total in 2016. This marks the first time ever that the demand for its larger bras surpassed those of the more petite sizes.

The figure also indicated a total reversal from 1980, when the particularly “larger” segment only accounted for 4.5% of Triumph’s sales.

While the dwindling sales of smaller bras may be indicative that the Japanese breasts are indeed getting bigger, observers note that the figures could also point to a recent shift in Triumph’s customer base, or just that large-breasted women simply began buying more lingerie than those with smaller bra size."

PS: Guess whose pictures they used to illustrate this article?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2464 on: June 21, 2017, 09:03:58 PM »
For outrageously obvious reasons we tend to focus on Hitomi's astounding body a lot but she's got a very beautiful, expressive, sexy face.  I think this is an example of the way she can convey a mood.  SCORE tends to go heavy on the make-up but I like this one a lot -- this is a fully grown woman who knows what she's got.  Next post will focus more on the totality of Hitomi. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 08:05:04 AM by gonZo »
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #2465 on: June 23, 2017, 01:33:30 AM »
With Ariane St Amour

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2466 on: June 23, 2017, 12:08:38 PM »
Amazing evening out here in Asia for Hitomi fans everywhere.  First she was on Periscope wearing a little black dress and, seriously, it was little.  She then shifted over to Instagram Live and entertained more fans (something over 3000 of them.  Lastly she did appeared on Twitcast.  All good fun.  I'm sorry but I didn't know how to capture her on any of them.....shame on me!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2467 on: June 23, 2017, 09:46:27 PM »
Hitomi has a huge tongue.  Last night I commented during one of her broadcasts that she had a very long tongue and, as she does, she replied directly, "Yes, I know."  I really love it when a woman knows what she's got.  False modesty is disingenuous.  There are a lot of tongue scenes in her work, this is just one example from the SCORE Lipstick Nipples shoot.  The video is full of them, so is her 'Happy New Year' video for them from early in her SCORE career and there is a solo scene of her tonguing a piece of glass in her ZONO-048 film which mainly focuses on Hitiomi giving joy to a number of senior citizens (she clearly gets into it).  The solo tongue bit begins at 1:08:45.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2468 on: June 24, 2017, 07:49:56 AM »
Here is Hitomi with Anri. A dynamic duo indeed. AVN 2017 here in Sin City. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2469 on: June 24, 2017, 11:43:24 AM »
Here is Hitomi with Anri. A dynamic duo indeed. AVN 2017 here in Sin City. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

Nice shot.  I know that Anri is something like 5 inches taller than Hitomi and that Hitomi was wearing platforms a lot of the time at this year's AVN but from the photo it's clear that Hitomi's legs from knee to thigh are as long as Anri's.  Hitomi just seems to pack so much onto that tiny 5'1" frame, doesn't she?

« Reply #2470 on: June 24, 2017, 07:53:47 PM »
I believe that Anri is 5'6" - 5'7".  :)

Nice shot.  I know that Anri is something like 5 inches taller than Hitomi and that Hitomi was wearing platforms a lot of the time at this year's AVN but from the photo it's clear that Hitomi's legs from knee to thigh are as long as Anri's.  Hitomi just seems to pack so much onto that tiny 5'1" frame, doesn't she?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2471 on: June 24, 2017, 11:12:32 PM »

I hope this photo gives a better view of the shoes they were wearing then. Hitomi's platform shoes are much higher than Anri's which is why her legs seem much longer than they really are. Once in a while they would take their shoes off and you could then see how diminutive Hitomi truly is. When a short guy like me ( 5' 5" tall ) towers over a woman it's because she is tiny. Hitomi not only gives you a lustful feeling but also a protective feeling since some one so small must be protected from the big bad world. I know, that is the now obsolete ethos that men should protect women and those that are physically smaller but guess I was raised in a different time. Nothing small about her boobs though.  ;D AVN 2017, Sin City, USA. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #2472 on: June 24, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »
She's well trained in a martial art, isn't that right? Size isn't everything (well, except for her boobs). Just thinking that she's very fit, and in a pinch she could probably kick some ass.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2473 on: June 24, 2017, 11:52:57 PM »
She's well trained in a martial art, isn't that right? Size isn't everything (well, except for her boobs). Just thinking that she's very fit, and in a pinch she could probably kick some ass.

I don't know if she is trained in martial arts but don't fall for the stereotype that because she is Japanese ( or Asian ) that she knows martial arts. Hitomi is like a beautiful, delicate looking flower but like a rose she may have thorns. I don't know. I just know that she looks so good that nothing bad comes to mind. She is very petite in person so she just doesn't seem threatening in any physical way. Arousing, gawd yes !  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2474 on: June 25, 2017, 02:17:54 AM »

I don't know if she is trained in martial arts but don't fall for the stereotype that because she is Japanese ( or Asian ) that she knows martial arts. Hitomi is like a beautiful, delicate looking flower but like a rose she may have thorns. I don't know. I just know that she looks so good that nothing bad comes to mind. She is very petite in person so she just doesn't seem threatening in any physical way. Arousing, gawd yes !  :)

A number of years ago she did a couple of very short vids demonstrating her karate technique - at least it looked like karate but, to tell the truth, I wasn't focusing on the martial bits.....she does make a 'karategi' (karate uniform) look very, very good!