TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2700 on: October 01, 2017, 10:41:34 PM »
The only question I would have for that AMA is one that they could not answer: "Hitomi-chan, will you marry me?"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2701 on: October 01, 2017, 11:26:57 PM »
The only question I would have for that AMA is one that they could not answer: "Hitomi-chan, will you marry me?"

Yeah for all we know she might have a huband or a boyfriend already that we don't know about....

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #2702 on: October 02, 2017, 04:10:01 AM »

Yeah for all we know she might have a huband or a boyfriend already that we don't know about....

AKA The Luckiest Person On Earth.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2703 on: October 02, 2017, 06:15:40 AM »
Yeah thats what I was thinking as well...

« Reply #2704 on: October 02, 2017, 12:45:20 PM »
I think she already has a boyfriend named ChaCha  ;D

He's all over her all the time and he is all she talks about.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2705 on: October 06, 2017, 06:34:40 AM »
Somebody reminded me of PPPD-548 today.  Hitomi visits an apartment/dorm for university guys and proceeds to f**k a number of them into paste, she ends up doing 3 of them at the end.  During her visit she has an opportunity to put on several, ahem, outfits:  this is a vidcap (sorry for the quality) of her in one which brings out some of the best of that spectacular body.  The poor guy really looks like he doesn't know what to do.  Never fear, Hitomi takes control and adds another trophy to her collection.  It's my favorite vignette from the movie, when she decides it's time, something changes in the way she looks at him and you know he's toast.  She can be so sweet and open looking and then turn into an erotic dream....She's got others that I like more but this one is damn fine.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

pander234

• A Cup
« Reply #2706 on: October 06, 2017, 06:44:40 AM »
Wow, she looks bigger and even more incredible in the latest vidcap! Where can I find the video?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2707 on: October 06, 2017, 06:57:02 AM »
Wow, she looks bigger and even more incredible in the latest vidcap! Where can I find the video?

PPPD-548 is not a new one.  I think, if you don't want to buy it (for Hitomi's sake, I always try to), you can get it on Sukebei.  She's a goddess, isn't she?
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2708 on: October 06, 2017, 07:54:21 AM »
I was trying to load a photo of Hitomi whose size is only 600k, which is well below the limit, and ten minutes later, nada. Anybody else having such difficulty ? I wish they would just let the BEA alone and not fuck with it.  >:( :'(

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2709 on: October 06, 2017, 08:26:51 AM »
I was trying to load a photo of Hitomi whose size is only 600k, which is well below the limit, and ten minutes later, nada. Anybody else having such difficulty ? I wish they would just let the BEA alone and not fuck with it.  >:( :'(

Hi Sol -- yes, I've been trying to upload all day and it's been slow as hell!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2710 on: October 06, 2017, 11:20:52 AM »
Thanks for the vidcap. She is spectacular but more so when you meet her in the flesh. A truly amazing natural wonder. If there is a flaw, it is she ain't polishing my balls right now.  ;) ;D Just a photo so you guys know what I'm talking about. Copyright by solvegas.  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2711 on: October 06, 2017, 11:30:20 AM »
Thanks for the vidcap. She is spectacular but more so when you meet her in the flesh. A truly amazing natural wonder. If there is a flaw, it is she ain't polishing my balls right now.  ;) ;D Just a photo so you guys know what I'm talking about. Copyright by solvegas.  ;D

WTF !! I tried post this at 0935 hours ( per forum clock ) and now it appears 4 hours later?! Something screwy is going on.  ???

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #2712 on: October 06, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »
Oh hell yeah!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2713 on: October 06, 2017, 11:52:22 AM »
Let's see if this photo loads. Copyright by solvegas.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2714 on: October 06, 2017, 11:57:57 AM »
Let's see if this photo loads. Copyright by solvegas.

Another entry that I tried to load about 3 1/2 hours ago and quit in frustration. Guess better late than never but this is ridiculous.  ??? :(