Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2760 on: October 23, 2017, 01:00:27 PM »
2017CSF-4(2)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2761 on: October 23, 2017, 06:20:07 PM »
Hitomi did a 'trailer trash' movie.  She plays a very sexy lady who's free with her affections.  There's a scene at the beginning where she unselfconsciously licks away at a popsicle, braless, driving her son-in-law's friend into what I imagine is a frenzy of lust.  I think she's braless most of the movie.  This publicity shot from Oppai is just another day at the office for her -- she's washing dishes in a top that doesn't want to stay on and this guy delivers vegetables.  One thing leads to another -- as it always does -- and he ends up inspecting all of Hitomi's goods.  It's PPPD 425, great fun and Hitomi is, well, Hitomi!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2762 on: October 23, 2017, 06:29:46 PM »
I hadn't checked out Imagefap for quite a while.  Some amazing collections added!  Under the galleries heading type in Hitomi Tanaka and up pops a list as long as Hitomi's breasts are big around!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2763 on: October 23, 2017, 10:44:45 PM »
Bumping this thread up just because I want to.  ;D Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2764 on: October 24, 2017, 02:40:42 AM »

Speaking of bumps .....perhaps an inappropriate term, something like 'mountaining' the thread up?  haha.....

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2765 on: October 24, 2017, 08:12:48 AM »

Speaking of bumps .....perhaps an inappropriate term, something like 'mountaining' the thread up?  haha.....

Just using the standard term but I do like " mountaining ". I have to remember that.  :) Copyright by solvegas.  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2766 on: October 25, 2017, 08:14:03 AM »
As I write this I'm listening to Hitomi do one of her Twitcasts.  She's answered a number of my questions.  I've been trying to get her to do a 'real' interview.  She says her agent would not let her do it for free.  I told her no problem, talk to him.  Wouldn't it be fun to ask her those questions that are in the back of your mind (what really is her self-image?, etc.)?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2767 on: October 25, 2017, 08:32:17 AM »
Just found this gem.  It's an outtake publicity shot, I believe, from MIRD 150 which was the Vid Hitomi made with Anri Okita.  Cute, huh, but I bet that bra was uncomfortable.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2768 on: October 26, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »
This is one of my favorites.  It's clearly a selfie shot at home with Cha Cha -- he's the one who's got his back turned to the GODDESS!!!

I find this one both hugely seductive and romantic -- it's a real fantasy.  She's getting damn good at selfies!

salem

« Reply #2769 on: October 26, 2017, 05:41:01 PM »
2017CF-2(2)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2770 on: October 28, 2017, 06:40:53 AM »
Hitomi on the 3rd page ? Gotta fix that. Copyright by solvegas.  :D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2771 on: October 29, 2017, 04:16:44 AM »
Hitomi is in Nagoya at the grand opening of a new nightclub.  This evening she is passing out free condoms and encouraging safe sex. 

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2772 on: October 29, 2017, 04:28:34 AM »
Apologies if I've misunderstood the rules (I even re-read them and believe I'm safe).  This link to Hitomi's IG page is, imho, incredible.  It's a short vid and there are 2 amazing things about it:  (1) she is lifting over 16 pounds of breast and doing it as if it's easy (that's in addition to the weight of her whole upper body) and (2) her trainer is spotting her by sitting on her legs at a very proper, professional distance from her very tight and extremely sexy booty.  I guess I could do that (although I'm not sure I entirely trust myself)  but I'd be a wreck!

Here's the link:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BablckSn-cg/?taken-by=official_hitomitanaka

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #2773 on: October 29, 2017, 08:47:29 AM »
A little bit of Hitomi (an oxymoron if there ever was one) from Score:

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #2774 on: October 29, 2017, 09:57:20 AM »
Apologies if I've misunderstood the rules (I even re-read them and believe I'm safe).  This link to Hitomi's IG page is, imho, incredible.  It's a short vid and there are 2 amazing things about it:  (1) she is lifting over 16 pounds of breast and doing it as if it's easy (that's in addition to the weight of her whole upper body)

i want to see her do everything topless but.... gawdamighty i want to see her do THAT topless !!!  :o