Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2940 on: January 29, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »
Legendary.

Which movie is that from? I remember it was one of my favourites but lost it.

Not sure, but that walk!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2941 on: January 29, 2018, 05:16:40 PM »
Legendary.

Which movie is that from? I remember it was one of my favourites but lost it.

It's from MIDE-219.  Lots of fun, lots of Hitomi, lots of that stupefying body!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2942 on: January 29, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »
Legendary.

For some reason that one isn't animating. This one is though (click it).
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #2943 on: January 29, 2018, 06:55:28 PM »

It's from MIDE-219.  Lots of fun, lots of Hitomi, lots of that stupefying body!
[/quote]

Great Video.  Thanks For The Info.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2944 on: January 31, 2018, 06:41:14 PM »
I was trying to put some organization around some of my Hitomi files and ran into this vidcap from her SCORE video, 'A Different Angle'.  It's one of my favorites!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #2945 on: January 31, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
Legendary.

Ah thanks! I was having some trouble with some of my gifs recently. I've noticed if I upload a gif that is 10 sec or longer it won't load.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #2946 on: January 31, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
Oh yeah.....staying on topic here....

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #2947 on: January 31, 2018, 07:02:42 PM »
Legendary.

Ah thanks! I was having some trouble with some of my gifs recently. I've noticed if I upload a gif that is 10 sec or longer it won't load.

Spinster
I Have Made Many GIFs.  I Apologize To Everyone For Not Submitting Any New GIFs In A While.
Anyways Spinster, You Need To Keep It Up.   As Long As You Have The Tools To Make GIFs, Then Continue To Do So.
Each Website Is Different.  You Must Get The Feel Of The Parameters Of The Website You re Dealing With.
Your GIF Can Be Within Size/Volume Limits Yet The Dimensions Can Effect Whether Your GIF Will 'Dance' Or Not.
Please Do Not Give Up.  I Really Haven't Given Up, But I Have Severe Vision Problems, Plus I Have A Computer That Won't Relay The Color Signals To My Monitor (In Computer Years, It Is Older Than I Am).  Do Not Be Discouraged.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:05:59 PM by Magiciano »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2948 on: February 01, 2018, 07:45:36 AM »
A photo from the 2016 AVN.  :) Wish she had come to the 2018 AVN. She was sorely missed.  :( Copyright by solvegas.

Billy

« Reply #2949 on: February 01, 2018, 08:29:42 AM »
Some side boobage.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #2950 on: February 02, 2018, 02:00:55 AM »
Legendary.

Spinster
I Have Made Many GIFs.  I Apologize To Everyone For Not Submitting Any New GIFs In A While.
Anyways Spinster, You Need To Keep It Up.   As Long As You Have The Tools To Make GIFs, Then Continue To Do So.
Each Website Is Different.  You Must Get The Feel Of The Parameters Of The Website You re Dealing With.
Your GIF Can Be Within Size/Volume Limits Yet The Dimensions Can Effect Whether Your GIF Will 'Dance' Or Not.
Please Do Not Give Up.  I Really Haven't Given Up, But I Have Severe Vision Problems, Plus I Have A Computer That Won't Relay The Color Signals To My Monitor (In Computer Years, It Is Older Than I Am).  Do Not Be Discouraged.

;)

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #2951 on: February 03, 2018, 02:15:34 AM »
 :D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2952 on: February 04, 2018, 06:17:23 PM »
One of my favorite JAV covers.....how she manages to convey so much with that face and body is unbelievable!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2953 on: February 05, 2018, 05:07:11 AM »
Perish the thought but I was wondering about Hitomi's enduring popularity and if it had waned at all.  Sukebei, while not a scientific source, is at least one measure of how she's doing.  Her latest, PPPD-628, just came out and someone put up a relatively poor quality version about 24 hours ago.  So far there have been approximately 5,300 downloads.  That's a faster pace that a few of her proven winners over the past year.  My conclusion?  Our girl's popularity remains undiminished.  When someone posts the HD version I can guarantee it will have at least twice as many downloads.  Too bad that Oppai misses out on all that revenue -- if you consider that in the first two weeks after a release there are at least 100,000 pirated downloads, we're talking several million dollars.

« Reply #2954 on: February 06, 2018, 02:36:09 AM »
Does anyone subscribe to Hitomi's onlyfans? I'm wondering if it's worth the $20 per month?