Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3255 on: July 21, 2018, 11:28:49 PM »
Look... boobs! ;D
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3256 on: July 22, 2018, 07:02:38 PM »

Anyway, here is a gif I made of the film.  I know it's a long shot given the quantity of her output, but I'm hoping some Hitomiast can identify and name it  ???

Hey Prof, I think it's MIDE-219 which another friend called 'a scorcher'.  I haven't watched it for some time because, as I recall, my monitor melted.  The name used for the film was 'Hitomi is Your Bride'.  She looks like she's having a blast.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3257 on: July 22, 2018, 07:43:33 PM »

Hey Prof, I think it's MIDE-219 which another friend called 'a scorcher'.  I haven't watched it for some time because, as I recall, my monitor melted.  The name used for the film was 'Hitomi is Your Bride'.  She looks like she's having a blast.

It's definitely from MIDE-219: Hitomi Is Your Bride. "Scorcher" is an understatement.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #3258 on: July 22, 2018, 08:00:51 PM »

Anyway, here is a gif I made of the film.  I know it's a long shot given the quantity of her output, but I'm hoping some Hitomiast can identify and name it  ???

If your moniter melted then how are you watching this right now?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3259 on: July 22, 2018, 09:17:57 PM »

If your moniter melted then how are you watching this right now?

I've learned from experience.  I keep stand-by's....one burns up, plug another in....any sacrifice for Hitomi....
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3260 on: July 23, 2018, 09:54:45 AM »
Thank you for the ID, rortarian and TheZookie.  I hadn't expected anyone to come up with anything given Hitomi's huge output.  Ironically, I had Hitomi is your bride and checked it with no success.  After your heads up, I checked the web and found that I had only the first half.  So I found Hitomi is your bride Part 2 and there was the scene I had been seeking. 

And yes, it is a scorcher.  The best I've seen of her (which is saying a lot)  ;D

Just for fun and for thanks, here's a cute gif showing her artistic side (probably already posted, maybe even by me  ::) :P: )

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3261 on: July 23, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »
^ I saw Hitomi do that , in a different bikini, at the AVN along with Anri and Kaho .  :) A photo just for the hell of it. Copyright by solvegas. :)

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #3262 on: July 23, 2018, 09:37:18 PM »
It's definitely from MIDE-219: Hitomi Is Your Bride. "Scorcher" is an understatement.

every time i see that clip... i just.... wow  :o

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #3263 on: July 24, 2018, 03:30:24 AM »
PPPD-534

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #3264 on: July 24, 2018, 03:47:29 AM »
This is from the "Hitomi Is Your Bride" vid (I wonder if I've even seen the entire thing). I think about all the silicone stars who embodied a certain uber-titted sex-enthused fantasy, and here is Hitomi, all real and taking it to a higher level. And I look at something like this and wonder: How much better could female form even be?

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3265 on: July 24, 2018, 04:37:57 AM »
This is from the "Hitomi Is Your Bride" vid (I wonder if I've even seen the entire thing). I think about all the silicone stars who embodied a certain uber-titted sex-enthused fantasy, and here is Hitomi, all real and taking it to a higher level. And I look at something like this and wonder: How much better could female form even be?
I was watching exactly that scene this morning and marveling at the shape of the woman!  You are so right, it's hard to imagine that there is anyone else at her level.  She's 1 in 3 billion!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #3266 on: July 24, 2018, 09:48:41 AM »
I love how Hitomi gives a titjob,  gets cum all over those beautiful tits and then plays with it.   Drives me nuts.   Makes me jealous as hell. 

pander234

• A Cup
« Reply #3267 on: July 24, 2018, 02:19:36 PM »

She looked so big in that movie!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3268 on: July 24, 2018, 08:17:30 PM »
You can see a preview from the OPPAI studio for Hitomi's August release here:  http://www.oppai-av.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=pppd688/

Doesn't appear to be that inspired but it is HITOMI.....

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3269 on: July 25, 2018, 03:26:26 AM »
PPPD-534

That is a heroic phallus...worthy of a goddess like Hitomi!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.