solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3285 on: August 04, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »
A two for one special, Hitomi and Anri together giving me what my old Catholic priest used to say, " impure thoughts " which required at least 5 Hail Mary and 5 Our Father prayers and a Rosary bead to carry to help cleanse my soul. It never worked, I'll probably be saying Hi to Satan when the time comes. ::) ;) ;D . Copyright by solvegas.
Hitomi was designed to create impure thoughts, how can that be a sin if you are just responding to what nature has created?  After my usual reaction -- 'how is that even possible', I tried to remember whether this was 2016 or 2017 and I'm thinking it was the earlier AVN show because she wore a silver bikini that year (among others) and had a gold one in 2017.  Am I right?

It's the 2016 AVN.  It has the huge stage R-18 built for that year in the background.    :)

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3286 on: August 05, 2018, 06:04:38 AM »
They say you can't improve upon perfection, but you can certainly try :)
Lead us not into temptation  8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3287 on: August 05, 2018, 05:45:06 PM »
A vidcap from the very early days -- pre JAV -- when Hitomi was still an advertised Japanese 'J' cup.  According to a Google bra size converters, a Japanese 'J' is a US 'H'.  I'm not sure what she is in a US size now that's she's a 'O' or bigger (she said on onlyfans that she thinks she's grown a little!).  The chart stops at Japanese 'K'.  I said it then and I say it now, 'how is that even possible?'  She's so busty and still so slim and petite and curvy too!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3288 on: August 07, 2018, 04:34:01 AM »
They say you can't improve upon perfection, but you can certainly try :)
Lead us not into temptation  8)
...but deliver us from evil  :o
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3289 on: August 08, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »
I don't share many of my morphs of the goddess -- falls under the heading of 'gilding the lily'-- however Nemo has inspired me to share this one from one of her fan events.  The reality is, imho, better than anything we mere mortals can do......
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3290 on: August 08, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »
From her IG, yesterday.  She looks healthy to me......
I don't recall who the other girl is.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3291 on: August 09, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
Despite having huge breasts, Hitomi is athletic and extremely flexible.  You have to be to do the things that she can.  This vidcap from SCORE's 'The Miracle of Hitomi' shows just how developed her abdominal muscles are.  It looks like she's got an anaconda in there.  My God!  It's both incredibly sexy and frightening, isn't it?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3292 on: August 09, 2018, 08:51:32 PM »
Incredibly sexy, yes. Frightening? Not at all. I love it. I don't know about her having an "anaconda" in her though.

-- TheZookie "leaving the obvious double entendre follow-up completely alone" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3293 on: August 10, 2018, 02:32:18 AM »
Incredibly sexy, yes. Frightening? Not at all. I love it. I don't know about her having an "anaconda" in her though.

-- TheZookie "leaving the obvious double entendre follow-up completely alone" 007

Okay, frightening is over-stating it but she's a lot of woman and it's all very, very nice!  I am convinced, though, about the anaconda....what a way to go!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3294 on: August 11, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »
From a recent event at the Loft in Tokyo.  I recognize Julia on the left and Kaho next to Hitomi.  I read somewhere that Julia and Hitomi are friends but that Julia does not want to appear in a movie with Hitomi (frankly, I can't imagine why anyone would).  Kaho pushes her tits out a lot but you can see the difference between her and Hitomi.  BTW, Hitomi is the Goddess on the right for anyone with eyesight issues.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3295 on: August 13, 2018, 07:41:26 AM »
Here a new one  8)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3296 on: August 13, 2018, 10:34:26 AM »
^ That is so BEAutiful Captain, great job ! :) One you might enjoy morphing from the 2016 AVN. Copyright by solvegas. :)

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #3297 on: August 13, 2018, 12:48:33 PM »
I like morphs. I've seen hundreds of examples where a woman's picture has been enhanced by enlarging her chest, making the picture much more erotic.

I have yet to see EVEN ONE morph of Hitomi that has made her more appealing. Not that it's impossible, but I haven't seen it yet.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3298 on: August 13, 2018, 01:50:57 PM »
I like morphs. I've seen hundreds of examples where a woman's picture has been enhanced by enlarging her chest, making the picture much more erotic.

I have yet to see EVEN ONE morph of Hitomi that has made her more appealing. Not that it's impossible, but I haven't seen it yet.
Well, I don't believe you think it's possible.  I think you feel with many others -- as is your right -- that she is literally perfect, so no change could be an improvement.  Can you specify any enhancement that might please you?

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #3299 on: August 13, 2018, 02:32:39 PM »

Ive been thinking that too - Can't improve on perfection right?