eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3435 on: November 22, 2018, 04:21:12 AM »
She bought a bike to go for groceries, huh? Can you imagine the number of traffic accidents she'd cause on the way?
I'd just gawp and create serious havoc.  Tokyo would be grid-locked!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3436 on: November 24, 2018, 02:41:25 AM »
Hitomi as complaining about the size of the bra.  It appears several cup sizes and about 10 cm (at least) too small.  The band is 75 cm (30 in) and the bra itself is 105 cm.  In Japan bra sizes increase in regular order from A on up in 2 cm increments so this is a 75 O cup bra.  The most reliable recent figures on her bust measurement range from 113 to 116 (44 1/2" to 46") so this is clearly undersized.  I think it looks great!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #3437 on: November 24, 2018, 08:20:41 AM »
Lol. THAT bra is too small? She wears stuff that has side spillage and neathage and sextuple boob. That looks to be one of her most containing bras to be honest.  :D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

bakumaster

• A Cup
« Reply #3438 on: November 24, 2018, 08:30:39 AM »
Hitomi as complaining about the size of the bra.  It appears several cup sizes and about 10 cm (at least) too small.  The band is 75 cm (30 in) and the bra itself is 105 cm.  In Japan bra sizes increase in regular order from A on up in 2 cm increments so this is a 75 O cup bra.  The most reliable recent figures on her bust measurement range from 113 to 116 (44 1/2" to 46") so this is clearly undersized.  I think it looks great!
So maybe Hitomi will have a cup size increase sooner? She's still an O-cup. Do you guys think she qualifies for a P-cup?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3439 on: November 24, 2018, 09:13:39 AM »
It is amazing that she is still growing breast size while NOT gaining weight or size in the rest of her body. Obviously a glandular " problem " of the best kind. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3440 on: November 24, 2018, 08:01:52 PM »
Last night (out here in Asia) Hitomi posted an amazing video on her onlyfans.  One of her fellow actors (you never see his face) gives her a tit massage from behind (it was done on the sidelines of a video shoot on Saturday).  Amazing shots of that incredible body and the greatest rack I've ever seen.  Hitomi's onlyfans is great -- updates are frequent and she is just so beautiful.  And, no, I'm not shilling for it and I don't get a commission, I pay my $20 a month just like everyone else, it's a very pleasurable way to support our girl.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3441 on: November 27, 2018, 05:15:17 AM »
To me this falls under the heading of BIG news.  Earlier she was bemoaning the fact that she's not going to the AVN show in January in Las Vegas, much to the disappointment of all of us.  Well, this afternoon she tweeted that she's, surprise!, been nominated for the fan-award of 'Most Spectacular Boobs' (who else?).  You can register at AVN, it's easy, it's free and you can vote up to 5 times a day.  The upside is that maybe she'll go and even if you can't attend, maybe you'll get to see some of Solvegas' and others' great shots of the Goddess.  There is no downside, if she doesn't get to go but still wins, we'll all feel happy for her (okay, a bit of a downer because her AVN photos have been fabulous).  Anyway, here's the website:  https://avn.com/awards/voting/most-spectacular-boobs

And, she's been nominated as SCORE Model of the Year again.  If she loses, the fix is in!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:21:56 AM by rortarian2003 »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3442 on: November 27, 2018, 07:06:12 AM »
That would be great news if she showed up here in Vegas. She could just hang around somewhere in the exhibit stalls and piggyback of someone else's exhibit and give the fans a great pick me up. Hopefully she'll get a visa and announce she's coming. :) We all need more pictures like this :D Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3443 on: November 27, 2018, 07:28:41 AM »
That would be great news if she showed up here in Vegas. She could just hang around somewhere in the exhibit stalls and piggyback of someone else's exhibit and give the fans a great pick me up. Hopefully she'll get a visa and announce she's coming. :) We all need more pictures like this :D Copyright by solvegas.

Under the Visa Waiver Program she doesn't need a visa.  I think the issue is probably commercial sponsorship.  I'm sure that her agency would be involved, she's a very valuable star for them.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #3444 on: November 29, 2018, 03:16:09 AM »
Modelling a bikini...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3445 on: November 29, 2018, 09:29:07 AM »
Here she is at the 2016 AVN modeling a bikini that is doing a piss poor job trying to contain her tits. :) Copyright by solvegas.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3446 on: November 29, 2018, 06:51:18 PM »
Here she is at the 2016 AVN modeling a bikini that is doing a piss poor job trying to contain her tits. :) Copyright by solvegas.

Thank you for saying which year it was; I'm trying to keep all of her appearances at AVN in the appropriate folder on my hard drive.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3447 on: December 01, 2018, 10:03:48 PM »

Thank you for saying which year it was; I'm trying to keep all of her appearances at AVN in the appropriate folder on my hard drive.
With solvegas' help and from others, I think I've got them all (her AVN appearances) in relatively good order.  Let me know if you need any help.
BTW, I gather that she won't go to AVN in 2019 even if she wins 'Most Spectacular Breasts' (as she should) since R-18 is not participating.  Shame, huh?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3448 on: December 03, 2018, 08:58:08 PM »

With solvegas' help and from others, I think I've got them all (her AVN appearances) in relatively good order.  Let me know if you need any help.

Will do, thank you.

BTW, I gather that she won't go to AVN in 2019 even if she wins 'Most Spectacular Breasts' (as she should) since R-18 is not participating.  Shame, huh?

Yes, it is, especially since 2019 is the one year that I would finally be able to make it out to Vegas :( 

As a consolation, we can all vote for Hitomi to take her well-deserved crown as the SCORE 2018 Model of the Year.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #3449 on: December 03, 2018, 11:11:26 PM »
Hitomi Tanaka gets my vote for Scoreland Model of the Year