Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3705 on: April 22, 2019, 04:27:50 PM »
Those curves are insane.
Let's enjoy the training video.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3706 on: April 22, 2019, 10:52:06 PM »
^ I wish I knew what they are saying. Obviously Hitomi is getting direction of what exercises to do but I wish it had been translated. Still fun to watch though. :) With her friend Anri. Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3707 on: April 23, 2019, 03:39:16 AM »
I wonder if we would agree this qualified as a wardrobe malfunction?

Sorry, I'm 1 1/2 hours early so had to remove the photo but will post as soon as my 24 hour embargo has passed.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 03:42:23 AM by rortarian2003 »
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3708 on: April 23, 2019, 05:39:49 AM »
Hitomi was commenting that the material seemed to be insufficient.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3709 on: April 23, 2019, 09:49:45 AM »
^ Hitomi has had that " insufficient " problem for a little while. ;) ;D

fam786

« Reply #3710 on: April 23, 2019, 10:22:00 AM »
Hitomi was commenting that the material seemed to be insufficient.

WOW!!! That looks good!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3711 on: April 23, 2019, 10:54:13 PM »
A morph of Hitomi which is not too far from reality which makes her present endowments even more impressive in such a slim and small woman. :o :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3712 on: April 24, 2019, 06:24:01 PM »
A morph of Hitomi which is not too far from reality which makes her present endowments even more impressive in such a slim and small woman. :o :)
Although I love to morph Hitomi, mine tend, apart from their amateurishness, to be in the 'almost possible to sit up and possibly move around' category.  I believe you are part of the much larger, 'bigger is better' school, Sol.  In this case, though, our tastes coincide.  I really like this work.  It's excellent and, as you say, not too far from reality.  Good stuff!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3713 on: April 24, 2019, 10:33:15 PM »
^ Yup, you know me, I think regardless of how huge a girl is, I still fantasize about impossible sizes. Here is Hitomi just posing at the AVN. Copyright by solvegas. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3714 on: April 25, 2019, 04:23:27 AM »
This is NOT a morph.  It is a Twitter sent by Hitomi to her fans who were concerned that her recent work-outs might have some negative repercussion.  Hitomi wrote:  Don't worry about my tits.  My tits is not getting smaller even after training✌️😁✌️

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #3715 on: April 25, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Well, I think maintaining a slim waist and petite figure overall, only helps to emphasize her breasts.
body proportions are always relative.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3716 on: April 25, 2019, 10:33:47 PM »
^ With the proper diet and good preparation there is a great chance of maintaining good physical fitness and heath. ::) ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3717 on: April 26, 2019, 12:11:42 AM »
This is NOT a morph.  It is a Twitter sent by Hitomi to her fans who were concerned that her recent work-outs might have some negative repercussion.  Hitomi wrote:  Don't worry about my tits.  My tits is not getting smaller even after training✌️😁✌️

Could she be the perfect woman??
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #3718 on: April 26, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »
Could she be the perfect woman??

If she's not, she's the next best thing.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3719 on: April 26, 2019, 10:34:22 PM »
Perfection in a woman is not only physical but also with her spirit, outlook on life and emotional well being. And it is subjective. Many of the models that are showcased here are not my cup of tea and in order not to cause trouble or bad feelings I say nothing and just let it go. one thing that makes Hitomi unusual is that I can't recall anybody making a derogative statement about her or her look. Yes, there are those who prefer other models more but even then I've noticed that there is no malice or negative feelings toward Hitomi which makes her unique here at the BEA. I just think she is a freak of nature of the best kind. she is a small stature woman who nevertheless has a commanding but not threatening presence. She is both cute and innocent looking but she is no ones fool. she is playful but levelheaded and serious. Last but not least, she is smart and knows she can take care of herself and is wise. Doesn't mean she can be a bit of a goofball if that is what the situation demands. Yup, I'm in Lust …. well, maybe Love. ::) ;D