solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3780 on: May 18, 2019, 10:11:36 PM »
Thanks for that great morph Captain. I greatly appreciate it. Here is another and put it in your DA site if you want to. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3781 on: May 19, 2019, 12:08:37 AM »
I promised to post a vidcap from PPPD-759.  There's a lot of dialogue which I think would really spice things up with the subtitles (they are available pre-publication up to the 9th of June at $7 on erojapanese, https://erojapanese.com/product/pppd-759/).  The premise of the movie is that it's a titty bar/lounge and Hitomi is clearly the prime attraction.  The scene from which this vidcap comes begins with the guy rubbing on two young ladies but then Hitomi shows up and the girls sort of scurry off when she just pushes in and starts chatting the guy up while she teases him into a frenzy.  The reason he isn't grabbing her in this shot is that she's tied his hands behind his head.....pure, ecstatic torture!  There are 5 scenes if I recall and they are all absolute keepers!  Hitomi has really taken things to a new level in her last few releases!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3782 on: May 19, 2019, 06:22:39 AM »
She really does look stunning. Thanks Rortarian. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3783 on: May 19, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »
Amazing how quickly Hitomi goes from the top of the first page to the second or third page due to the mass postings from some other members. Nothing wrong with that but it means I have to be vigilant constantly or she just might end up on the tenth page ( :o horrors ! ) and be hard to find. I just believe there are two very good reasons not to allow this. From the 2016 AVN. Copyright by solvegas. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3784 on: May 20, 2019, 04:31:41 AM »
Amazing how quickly Hitomi goes from the top of the first page to the second or third page due to the mass postings from some other members. Nothing wrong with that but it means I have to be vigilant constantly or she just might end up on the tenth page ( :o horrors ! ) and be hard to find. I just believe there are two very good reasons not to allow this. From the 2016 AVN. Copyright by solvegas. :)
Eternal vigilance is the price of.....eternal Hitomi.  While we **82**, you keep silent watch, Sol, and tend the flame that all of us carry for the Goddess!  Thank you for your service!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3785 on: May 20, 2019, 05:56:53 AM »
As we used to say in the Navy, somebody has to be the Son of a Bitch and do what is necessary so I guess I'll be that. ;) ;D Not complaining though. :)

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #3786 on: May 20, 2019, 02:36:46 PM »
Well, not only do we get regular updates of Hitomi, but I always get a little chuckle when Sol kinda loses it when she drops to the third page.  ;-)  So, there's a double benefit there.   :D

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #3787 on: May 20, 2019, 04:50:12 PM »
I've always been really turned on seeing a woman with huge tits flanked by girls who's boobs are small to average in size. I like knowing that one of Hitomi's tits is bigger than their tits combined. So hot.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3788 on: May 20, 2019, 10:28:38 PM »
^ I would love to do my impression of kneading dough like that lucky bastard is doing. ;D And now a game like " Where's Waldo ? " …. Where's Hitomi ? ;D

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #3789 on: May 21, 2019, 03:32:56 AM »
Wow. A whole bunch of slim, beautiful women, but only one rack.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3790 on: May 21, 2019, 03:44:54 AM »

At least two. (Just look at how far she has to stretch her hand to be able to fully grasp that monster. And to think she still had three or four cup sizes bigger to grow...)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3791 on: May 21, 2019, 06:28:24 AM »
^ Yes, Hitomi  continues to grow even though she is now 32 years of age per Boobpedia. I also find her even more beautiful than when she was first introduced to the world. Some women are truly blessed. :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:38:52 AM by solvegas »

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #3792 on: May 21, 2019, 09:37:50 AM »
Back row, far left (her right)........did I win? 0.o?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #3793 on: May 21, 2019, 05:41:34 PM »
^ I would love to do my impression of kneading dough like that lucky bastard is doing. ;D And now a game like " Where's Waldo ? " …. Where's Hitomi ? ;D

Oh heck, I dunno.  Any identifying features?   ;) :D

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #3794 on: May 21, 2019, 07:14:58 PM »
Hitomi is a woman that only comes around once in a lifetime.

Never seen a Japanese woman with more sex appeal. In fact, she's one of the few women I've ever seen with that much sex appeal. We're talking within the highest tier.