solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3930 on: July 16, 2019, 10:19:54 PM »
^ Gosh, I forgot. ???  While ethnically Japanese, she is actually American if I recollect correctly.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #3931 on: July 18, 2019, 09:02:45 AM »

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #3932 on: July 18, 2019, 09:22:45 AM »
Happy Birthday to Hitomi!   Seems to get better with age.   

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3933 on: July 18, 2019, 09:25:18 AM »
She is today 33 but she looks better now than when she first started in 2007. My $0.02. From the 2016 AVN. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3934 on: July 19, 2019, 10:19:49 PM »
From the 2016 AVN, Hitomi assisting Anri from the table after serving sushi on her. ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3935 on: July 20, 2019, 06:18:12 PM »
One of my rare postings of a pic from a SCORE set, this one from the BigTitHitomi site.  I've belonged to SCORE off and on, off now since there is no new Hitomi content, and I joined BigTitHitomi.  Mostly it's duplicates although there are more pics of each shoot at BigTitHitomi and the quality is higher.  Appropriately, this set (and there's a great video on the SCORE website) is titled 'Bikini Body'.  One of the editors commented 'in our opinion, Hitomi would win any bikini contest she entered'.  I agree.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3936 on: July 20, 2019, 10:29:14 PM »
For a while there I figured rortarian must be sick or something since he hadn't posted anything here for a while. As for Hitomi and bikinis, well, they were made for each other. Hitomi can make any outfit look good but a bikini allows everybody to see what an extraordinary creature she is. Hitomi also shows how mother nature can be so unfair when she hands out gifts to girls and Hitomi definitely got more than her fair share. Lucky girl. ;D From the 2016 AVN. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3937 on: July 20, 2019, 10:44:47 PM »
For a while there I figured rortarian must be sick or something since he hadn't posted anything here for a while. As for Hitomi and bikinis, well, they were made for each other. Hitomi can make any outfit look good but a bikini allows everybody to see what an extraordinary creature she is. Hitomi also shows how mother nature can be so unfair when she hands out gifts to girls and Hitomi definitely got more than her fair share. Lucky girl. ;D From the 2016 AVN. :)
Nah, Sol, all well just busy as the proverbial one-armed paper hanger.  I have added a couple more Hitomi movies to my collection and, as I wrote here, have commissioned subtitles for some, it's expensive but with the crowdfunding option at Erojapanese, it's not insane.

In one movie Hitomi is taking care of a college dorm full of guys, room by room.  It really is obvious that the woman enjoys her work.  For one guy, a supposed virgin, she is dressed in a 'not really there' bikini - it would devastate anyone.  She remarks to the Director, 'it would be better if I went in nude, the bikini is just too sexy'.  I agree and have the utmost admiration for the ability of the young man to keep the lid on things, if you catch my drift.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3938 on: July 21, 2019, 10:12:20 PM »
A very nice morph of Hitomi done by the good Captain Nemo from one of my photos. From the 2017 AVN. :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3939 on: July 22, 2019, 07:04:50 AM »
The movie I referred to above is PPPD-548.  Here's a shot from the R-18 version and, yes, I bought the subtitles.  It's terrific and I really love the caption here.  This woman looks better that anyone I've ever seen, in a bikini she's a nuclear threat!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3940 on: July 22, 2019, 02:32:01 PM »
The movie I referred to above is PPPD-548.  Here's a shot from the R-18 version and, yes, I bought the subtitles.  It's terrific and I really love the caption here.  This woman looks better that anyone I've ever seen, in a bikini she's a nuclear threat!

An H-bomb, if you will. In this clip of that scene, she definitely explodes.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #3941 on: July 22, 2019, 06:39:58 PM »

An H-bomb, if you will. In this clip of that scene, she definitely explodes.

She's not the only thing exploding.   ;) ;D

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3942 on: July 22, 2019, 10:26:41 PM »
Thanks Zook for that little snippet of a video. So much packed in 15 seconds. The whole video must be close to a religious experience. ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3943 on: July 22, 2019, 11:00:56 PM »
Thanks Zook for that little snippet of a video. So much packed in 15 seconds. The whole video must be close to a religious experience. ;D

I went to heaven a number of times... ;)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3944 on: July 24, 2019, 10:46:55 PM »
Today I received a very generous gift from CrazyJose ( Aka notCJ now on this forum )  of a flash drive containing 2 full length videos of Hitomi, Hitomi Soapland midd 967 and SuperAv Free Hitomi Disc 1 and disc 2 and he also gifted me his photos from the 2015, 2016 and 2019 AVN here in Sin City. This photo is his and it is from the 2016 AVN. Enjoy. :)