Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #5040 on: December 10, 2020, 07:37:11 AM »
Tits so big that cocks disappear within them.  :o ;) ;D

I used to think that guys' genitalia were being pixilated in her sex videos. Now I believe they just vibrate so much with giant-tit joy that we can no longer perceive them clearly.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5041 on: December 10, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »

Tits so big that cocks disappear within them.  :o ;) ;D

I used to think that guys' genitalia were being pixilated in her sex videos. Now I believe they just vibrate so much with giant-tit joy that we can no longer perceive them clearly.

Makes sense.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5042 on: December 11, 2020, 04:35:37 AM »
Is this body astonishing, or what?
As Sol says, 'a freak of nature, but of the best kind'.
On top of having the best body I've ever seen in all my puff, she is, in my opinion, the greatest sexual performer of all time!
This is a publicity still from Oppai for PPPD-888 (which is, as with every Hitomi movie, a treat to watch).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #5043 on: December 11, 2020, 09:22:32 AM »
I agree.  Hitomi is like a living, breathing,  sex doll.   A dream girl come to life.  Now,  if she would only swallow. 

salem

« Reply #5044 on: December 11, 2020, 07:52:56 PM »
FYI, just had to remove several posts as they did not conform to the 1-1-1-1 rule.

Please ensure a FULL 24 hours has elapsed before posting a new picture in a thread as per the rules.

1. POSTING LIMITS
You may post/attach/link only one unmorphed image per thread in a 24-hour period; once you do, you must wait at least 24 hours before doing so again in the same thread.  (Formerly called the "1-1-1-1" rule.)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5045 on: December 11, 2020, 10:07:50 PM »
^ Those straps are gonna pop!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5046 on: December 11, 2020, 10:10:11 PM »

On top of having the best body I've ever seen in all my puff, she is, in my opinion, the greatest sexual performer of all time!
This is a publicity still from Oppai for PPPD-888 (which is, as with every Hitomi movie, a treat to watch).

I must track that one down

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5047 on: December 12, 2020, 07:06:14 AM »

I must track that one down

Should be easy, Zookie, it will be on Sukebei shortly (not sure the exact release date).  PPPD-881, her previous release, had about 10,000 dl's in less than a week -- and there were several HD versions up (like 5 GB).  The Goddess remains hugely popular!

As an aside -- I advocate buying Hitomi's output, I joined Nadine for her Daktari shoots (which are, imo, the absolute best glamour work she's done) and I even (yuck!) joined SCORE and BIG TIT HITOMI for her Scoreland work.  I support Erojapanese because they do a service for humanity with their subtitles and I support her directly by subscribing to her OnlyFans.  I do NOT support R-18 because their customer service and technical support is appalling and their player is useless.  I've contacted them numerous times about these matters and also a couple of 'influencers' who work with DMM (owner of R-18) to ask for their help in getting the message to them.  Nothing has worked.  I've never heard a peep from R-18.  Maybe it's a language problem?  They are missing a lot of revenue by not being customer focused.  Sorry for the excursus but this is a pet peeve.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #5048 on: December 12, 2020, 02:01:56 PM »
With Nadine
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5049 on: December 12, 2020, 10:31:35 PM »
Perhaps soon she'll be this big.  :o

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5050 on: December 13, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5051 on: December 13, 2020, 12:20:50 AM »
Perhaps soon she'll be this big.  :o

A dream come true

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5052 on: December 13, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »
From the 2017 AVN, a clear warning of what happens to what could be an otherwise great photo but it doesn't turn out too well since an amateur, me, used too much flash. Goes to show you that even Hitomi can't rescue a bad photo if the photographer ain't much good.  :P Copyright by solvegas.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5053 on: December 13, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »
From the 2017 AVN, a clear warning of what happens to what could be an otherwise great photo but it doesn't turn out too well since an amateur, me, used too much flash. Goes to show you that even Hitomi can't rescue a bad photo if the photographer ain't much good.  :P Copyright by solvegas.
I repeat:  there is no bad photo of Hitomi, even this one!  Maybe less flash but it's her and you were there taking it so not a loss at all!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5054 on: December 13, 2020, 09:25:38 PM »
I repeat:  there is no bad photo of Hitomi, even this one!  Maybe less flash but it's her and you were there taking it so not a loss at all!

While I thank your gracious statement about my screw up, a goddess like Hitomi and Anri nearby, deserve nothing but perfection.