eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #5175 on: February 04, 2021, 10:31:21 AM »
No idea if this photo has been posted in this thread in the past (it's 344 pages!).

I look at it and think it has to be a morph. But with Hitomi, maybe the awesome truth is that it isn't.

Amazingly, it is NOT a morph and that presents a problem.  This is from a Daktari shoot for Nadine and unless they are morphed, I don't believe we are allowed to post Daktari's work here.  I'm not a moderator, but just a word to the wise (it's in the rules).

Meantime, Hitomi just posted this teaser for her Onlyfans on Twitter!

Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #5176 on: February 04, 2021, 11:47:23 AM »
I assume she isn't making any new movies because of the pandemic.  Right?

« Reply #5177 on: February 04, 2021, 12:21:24 PM »
No idea if this photo has been posted in this thread in the past (it's 344 pages!).

I look at it and think it has to be a morph. But with Hitomi, maybe the awesome truth is that it isn't.

Amazingly, it is NOT a morph and that presents a problem.  This is from a Daktari shoot for Nadine and unless they are morphed, I don't believe we are allowed to post Daktari's work here.  I'm not a moderator, but just a word to the wise (it's in the rules).

Okay, I removed the post out of an abundance of caution. Sigghhh—whadda setta tits!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #5178 on: February 04, 2021, 12:35:48 PM »
Could this be Hitomi?  Tits look right. 

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5179 on: February 04, 2021, 02:47:34 PM »
I assume she isn't making any new movies because of the pandemic.  Right?

She has had a new release every month, pandemic or not!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5180 on: February 04, 2021, 02:49:40 PM »
Yes, and braless, she works out in that top and I reckon it's about a 12 on the Richter scale.    The movie code is MIDE-003.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5181 on: February 04, 2021, 02:51:55 PM »

Okay, I removed the post out of an abundance of caution. Sigghhh—whadda setta tits!

I am so sorry.  I've been caught out a couple of times, our moderators are very observant.  I've posted some morphs of Daktari work, just to share the photo, but morphing Hitomi is just ridiculous (even though I love to do it).

« Reply #5182 on: February 04, 2021, 03:20:19 PM »

I am so sorry.  I've been caught out a couple of times, our moderators are very observant.  I've posted some morphs of Daktari work, just to share the photo, but morphing Hitomi is just ridiculous (even though I love to do it).

Really, I thank you for the heads-up. I didn't know it was Daktari, but what's funny is that I could have argued, "But look, it's obviously morphed—nobody has tits like that without some digital help!"

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5183 on: February 04, 2021, 07:42:22 PM »
Years ago a friend of mine used the phrase:  'A-fucking-mazing' and that applies to Hitomi's simply stupefying breasts!  She's 1 in 3.5 billion I reckon.

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #5184 on: February 05, 2021, 10:56:39 AM »
Yes, and braless, she works out in that top and I reckon it's about a 12 on the Richter scale.    The movie code is MIDE-003.

Thanks so much...I'll check that out. 

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5185 on: February 06, 2021, 08:16:22 PM »
Well, I'm back. I was given by the moderators a two week " vacation " for essentially being a knucklehead pain the neck for violating the (in)famous 1-1-1-1 rule. No malice intended on my part, just not very good at math especially since I live in the Pacific time zone and who knows what time zone the forum uses. Oh well, I almost chocked emotionally while reading some of the comments about my absence and the theories behind them.  ;D Anyways, a little something of the reason why we gather on this thread.  :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5186 on: February 07, 2021, 12:49:15 AM »
You know that's just a cover story for your two-week-long orgy with Hitomi, sol...you can't fool me!

(also, welcome back!)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5187 on: February 07, 2021, 05:34:01 AM »
You know that's just a cover story for your two-week-long orgy with Hitomi, sol...you can't fool me!

(also, welcome back!)

Two week orgy ?  :o I profoundly wish for that but I would then be a statistic.  ::) My epitaph in the paper would read " Died with a huge smile " .  ;) ;D

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5188 on: February 07, 2021, 06:58:26 AM »

(also, welcome back!)

Two week orgy ?  :o I profoundly wish for that but I would then be a statistic.  ::) My epitaph in the paper would read " Died with a huge smile " .  ;) ;D

I'd be found with that same smile, Sol, but probably have pegged out after the first day or so! 

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5189 on: February 07, 2021, 10:18:54 PM »

(also, welcome back!)

I'd be found with that same smile, Sol, but probably have pegged out after the first day or so! 

The trick for longevity with Hitomi is to just lay there and giggle and let her do all the hard work.  ;) ;D