ikari

• Once and future lurker
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #5820 on: February 21, 2023, 10:44:06 PM »
Reasonably sure they don't allow uncovered female nipples on Instagram. The filename itself indicates that it came from Tumblr, but I don't keep track of things around here to know whether that site is forbidden or not.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5821 on: February 21, 2023, 10:51:19 PM »
Reasonably sure they don't allow uncovered female nipples on Instagram. The filename itself indicates that it came from Tumblr, but I don't keep track of things around here to know whether that site is forbidden or not.

I don't belong to any social site, so I just type Hitomi Tanaka on the Bing search engine and it gives you a choice and so I picked Hitomi Tanaka Instagram from the list and the page opened and I saw that photo and so I clicked on it and then I posted it.

ikari

• Once and future lurker
« Reply #5822 on: February 22, 2023, 11:48:57 AM »
I'm not on social media, either, that's why I said "I'm reasonably sure" and not "I'm positive." Even with nothing further to go on than the Instagram thread on this message board, it seems like a reasonable conclusion to make from the available data; I feel like there would be way more topless photos in that thread, if topless photos were actually allowed on IG.

Scarface

• FF Cup
« Reply #5823 on: February 22, 2023, 11:57:57 AM »
Something nice to look at.  :)
From a forbidden site! Gotta take this one down, sol, ASAP.

Which forbidden site? I got it from what the source said was Instagram.  ???

Nadine's site when she was a guest model is what I think zookie meant.
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5824 on: February 22, 2023, 10:06:14 PM »
Something nice to look at.  :)
From a forbidden site! Gotta take this one down, sol, ASAP.

Which forbidden site? I got it from what the source said was Instagram.  ???

Nadine's site when she was a guest model is what I think zookie meant.

Well, it's too late for me to take it down now.  :P

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5825 on: February 26, 2023, 12:19:20 AM »

I don't belong to any social site, so I just type Hitomi Tanaka on the Bing search engine and it gives you a choice and so I picked Hitomi Tanaka Instagram from the list and the page opened and I saw that photo and so I clicked on it and then I posted it.
Brother, after all these years on this Forum, you should be able to recognize images that originate from Nadine Jensen or Milena Velba's site by now. Your "I got it from Bing/Instagram/Tumblr" excuse isn't going to cut it around here much longer. Just like your "I don't know how to convert .WEBP files to normal .JPG/.GIF/.PNG files" excuse won't, with the dozens of image format conversion websites available.

It's almost as if you want the powers that be here to punish you for continuously breaking The Rules or something.

Take two seconds of thought before you post things. Please be more careful.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5826 on: February 26, 2023, 07:34:09 AM »
Nice and easy. Click it.  :)

salem

« Reply #5827 on: February 26, 2023, 05:26:00 PM »

Brother, after all these years on this Forum, you should be able to recognize images that originate from Nadine Jensen or Milena Velba's site by now. Your "I got it from Bing/Instagram/Tumblr" excuse isn't going to cut it around here much longer. Just like your "I don't know how to convert .WEBP files to normal .JPG/.GIF/.PNG files" excuse won't, with the dozens of image format conversion websites available.

It's almost as if you want the powers that be here to punish you for continuously breaking The Rules or something.

Take two seconds of thought before you post things. Please be more careful.

Yes, unfortunately given Solvegas yet again posting forbidden images, I have no choice other than to let him sit in the cooler for a while.

:(

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5828 on: February 26, 2023, 05:43:57 PM »
It sucks. Because we've already lost access to two of the greatest to ever do it (chelsea charms and beshine) because people don't know how to act. If Hitomi joined that list, I would be more than just disappointed, I would be incensed.

ikari

• Once and future lurker
« Reply #5829 on: February 27, 2023, 06:55:09 PM »
Brother, after all these years on this Forum, you should be able to recognize images that originate from Nadine Jensen or Milena Velba's site by now. Your "I got it from Bing/Instagram/Tumblr" excuse isn't going to cut it around here much longer...

To be fair, I don't spend enough time trolling for pictures of models that I can recognize, absent a logo or watermark, whether they came from a forbidden site. That being said, I have been here long enough to know better than to just take Doctor Internet's word for it, and I haven't been here as long as some of y'all have.

The Instagram thing just seems like common sense: whether you're personally on social media or not, it just strains credulity that someone who is hyperactive on this message board could have seen all of the pictures that have been posted in the IG thread, and somehow never noticed that none of them were topless?

Scarface

• FF Cup
« Reply #5830 on: March 11, 2023, 06:13:57 AM »
 :o

TheZookie007

• L Cup

« Reply #5832 on: March 11, 2023, 01:22:03 PM »
It doesn't matter that this film sequence has no obvious plot, doesn't go anywhere... I could still watch it repeatedly, and hope to see it at the Academy Awards show. IMO, Hitomi deserves Best Surrounding Actress.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #5833 on: March 11, 2023, 08:34:25 PM »
It doesn't matter that this film sequence has no obvious plot, doesn't go anywhere... I could still watch it repeatedly, and hope to see it at the Academy Awards show. IMO, Hitomi deserves Best Surrounding Actress.

I'm glad I wasn't dr1nking anything when I read that last line, Ghosthost, because I would have spit taked all over my monitor!  Well done!   ;D ;D ;D
Also, I think Hitomi is greatly deserving of such an award, too!   :)

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

Scarface

• FF Cup
« Reply #5834 on: March 15, 2023, 11:01:21 AM »
 :)