*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6135 on: April 21, 2024, 06:36:56 AM »
I love mirror images because they can double the pleasure.  :)

*

ayrton

  • 3116
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6136 on: April 21, 2024, 03:41:07 PM »
Now that is a woman!

Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6137 on: April 21, 2024, 04:46:01 PM »
IMHO, she was always far sexier than any other models, when she posed in a group setting. Her reflection manages to keep up with her in that photo.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6138 on: April 21, 2024, 11:01:45 PM »
IMHO, she was always far sexier than any other models, when she posed in a group setting. Her reflection manages to keep up with her in that photo.

Hitomi is what I call a freak of nature of the best type.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6139 on: April 26, 2024, 07:12:52 AM »
Found this gif of Hitomi milking a cock with her breasts.  :)

*

ayrton

  • 3116
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6140 on: April 26, 2024, 09:36:57 AM »
She's such a good girl.  She has many ways to please a man

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6141 on: April 28, 2024, 07:17:40 AM »
From 4 years ago.  :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6142 on: April 28, 2024, 04:10:12 PM »
She got so much cock I wonder if she ever needed to masturbate.
The great thing about being a woman, is that (provided that they are not asexual and that they enjoy sex) they are essentially sexually insatiable, with no discernible refractory period. So I'm fairly sure that she also took the time to self-pleasure herself in her off-camera time.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6143 on: April 28, 2024, 04:10:40 PM »
From 4 years ago.  :)
"...and she was still growing."
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6144 on: April 28, 2024, 04:12:39 PM »
Found this gif of Hitomi milking a cock with her breasts.  :)
Invisible WEBP file
sighhhhhh
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6145 on: April 29, 2024, 12:06:16 AM »
Found this gif of Hitomi milking a cock with her breasts.  :)
Invisible WEBP file
sighhhhhh

I forget that it doesn't work for you. :P I simply post it because it is very good.  :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76246
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6146 on: May 02, 2024, 02:46:18 AM »
 :)

*

ayrton

  • 3116
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6147 on: May 02, 2024, 09:40:53 AM »
She was born to be a porn star.    I wish she would cum out of retirement but I'm glad we had her as long as we did.  She never failed to get me off.   

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6148 on: May 02, 2024, 10:13:57 AM »
She was born to be a porn star.    I wish she would cum out of retirement but I'm glad we had her as long as we did.  She never failed to get me off.   

From the 2016 AVN, I've met her and she isn't just a porn actress but a real nice Lady who was very pleasant to meet. Copyright by solvegas.  :)

*

ayrton

  • 3116
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6149 on: May 02, 2024, 01:47:14 PM »
I'm so jealous Sol.  If I touched her anywhere I'd have mess in my shorts.