Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Just Giving 'em a Rest
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
Just Giving 'em a Rest
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
PoserLover
E Cup
333
Just Giving 'em a Rest
«
on:
October 24, 2007, 09:09:56 PM »
No, I haven't seen your stupid book. Where did you leave it?
Logged
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my
gallery.
DruulEmpire
Freakin' Huge!
12880
Re: Just Giving 'em a Rest
«
Reply #1 on:
October 24, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »
Suddenly a book seems too inadequate to be called a "volume."
Logged
Ryno_Opy
G Cup
780
Re: Just Giving 'em a Rest
«
Reply #2 on:
October 28, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
lol, love it. Nice one PL
Logged
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA
" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Just Giving 'em a Rest
«
Reply #3 on:
October 29, 2007, 11:22:36 AM »
Wow, I mean breasts aside, the facial reality is astounding. I could swear that was a real face.
And the boobs!!!!!!!!
Logged
Call me Bob.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »