*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
latest effort
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:58:32 AM »
 I call this Mistress of swords...thinking of doing a series of pics on  this character..cheers

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: latest effort
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:09:54 PM »
Yes, I caught her in the Users Gallery.  Good luck!

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: latest effort
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 02:48:29 PM »
very nice shading effect!

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: latest effort
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 04:16:34 PM »
Gives me a nice idea for the sequel to Heavenly Sword
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: latest effort
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »
and another

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: latest effort
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 09:54:01 PM »
I like it a lot.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: latest effort
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
I was thinking "Queen of Swords", myself, and that leads to Tarot cards....
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: latest effort
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 07:38:38 AM »
For that matter, several years back there was a short-lived TV series Queen of Swords with a heavy Mexican crossover -- unfortunately, it had none of the nudity of Zorrita.