*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2475 on: January 10, 2015, 06:55:21 AM »


Does it look like her chest is hanging lower than usual in this picture? Maybe a different breast support system than in many of the earlier pictures? (Women of Nancy's caliper do not use mere "bras".;))
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2476 on: January 10, 2015, 11:31:57 AM »
I hate the internet sometimes. Is the art of subtlety completely lost on some people? Or just common courtesy in general? People just can't help but feel the need to spout out garbage from the deepest darkest recesses of their mind at any chance they get. I suppose it could be worse, but man, no tact whatsoever. I wonder if these people would be saying the same things if they weren't safe behind a screen and a keyboard. From her self-hosted fan page:

*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2477 on: January 10, 2015, 11:46:34 AM »
Does it look like her chest is hanging lower than usual in this picture? Maybe a different breast support system than in many of the earlier pictures? (Women of Nancy's caliper do not use mere "bras".;))

She does look lower, below her elbows. Could she be braless in that picture?

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2478 on: January 10, 2015, 12:45:22 PM »
I hate the internet sometimes. Is the art of subtlety completely lost on some people? Or just common courtesy in general? People just can't help but feel the need to spout out garbage from the deepest darkest recesses of their mind at any chance they get. I suppose it could be worse, but man, no tact whatsoever. I wonder if these people would be saying the same things if they weren't safe behind a screen and a keyboard. From her self-hosted fan page:

It happens on her twitter as well. :/

She does look lower, below her elbows. Could she be braless in that picture?

There is a slight line visible in the pic that might be an edge of a bra, but who knows.

That image was posted on this thread at LEAST 3 times already. You don't have a very good memory, do you?

Who are you referring to?
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2479 on: January 10, 2015, 01:06:08 PM »
Who are you referring to?
He must have deleted his comment (so I will delete mine). He posted the July 3rd pic of Nancy with the pink tank top again. He said "I don't remember seeing this pic".

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2480 on: January 10, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »
He must have deleted his comment (so I will delete mine). He posted the July 3rd pic of Nancy with the pink tank top again. He said "I don't remember seeing this pic".

LOL
I mean, if you've ever seen that pic,  I would think it would be Impossible to forget...  ;D

But, you know, us regulars at this Forum, swimming in a veritable Sea of monster tits - in theory could get So habituated that one pair of enormoboobs begins to look like any other.

Oh Fate Forfend !!!
-D'Artagnian

Especially our beloved NQ.   :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:25:42 PM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2481 on: January 10, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
Does it look like her chest is hanging lower than usual in this picture? Maybe a different breast support system than in many of the earlier pictures? (Women of Nancy's caliper do not use mere "bras".;))

Pics like this are why I am still somewhat on the side of Nancy being natural.  When have you seen implants hang like that?

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2482 on: January 11, 2015, 01:22:13 AM »
because they are asymmetrical....

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2483 on: January 11, 2015, 01:28:20 AM »
I hate the internet sometimes. Is the art of subtlety completely lost on some people? Or just common courtesy in general? People just can't help but feel the need to spout out garbage from the deepest darkest recesses of their mind at any chance they get. I suppose it could be worse, but man, no tact whatsoever. I wonder if these people would be saying the same things if they weren't safe behind a screen and a keyboard. From her self-hosted fan page:

dont hate the internet just the low brow users who paste such rubbish mario!

Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2484 on: January 11, 2015, 03:38:25 AM »
I'd thump those little fuckers if I could.  If they scare her off from posting more of her amazing bosom-ness I'm gonna be super POed!!

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2485 on: January 11, 2015, 03:48:45 PM »
Pics like this are why I am still somewhat on the side of Nancy being natural.  When have you seen implants hang like that?

I don't really care too much on this topic, because I love who she is as a person and the way she looks, regardless of real vs implanted.  But these days I lean more toward the implant idea for a different reason.

Let me refer you to the pic in Post 2248 on page 65. Look carefully at the upper shape of her breasts. The white bathing suit provides only limited support for the weight of her breasts.  You can see how the skin is pulled from her chest wall by her breasts, and then you can see the slight bulge of upper profile curvature as you look further down along her breasts.  That's a curve caused typically by an implant.

Natural breasts of that size and weight, with only limited bra support, would tend to pull the skin more Downward in a smooth curve, not outward and then bulge.  Also, natural breasts this size, supported sufficiently to bulge up at the top of the breasts, bulge immediately at the chest wall (and maybe higher depending on how high they have been hoisted) - but would really never pull from the chest and Then bulge.

I really think you can't tell for sure Through a shirt, you need to see the skin contour, as above.

Anyway, that's my take on it.  Allow me to reiterate that I think she is fabulous, a dream woman, regardless...   ;D

Cheers,
-D'Artagnian

A Fabulous Dream.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2486 on: January 11, 2015, 05:37:20 PM »
Perhaps they're just naturally firm and round? I'd like to believe that they're natural, but I don't know. If you look at models with natural overly large breasts: Rachel Aldana and Agnetis Miracle for example, they're both pretty firm and round for being natural. Or even Joyce Gibson (Alexis Love), the woman everyone wants to compare Nancy to. I'd say that the swimsuit picture isn't definite proof that she isn't natural.

*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2487 on: January 11, 2015, 06:52:45 PM »
I don't care, because she's just sensational looking. She's a cute, demure, middle aged woman with whoppers on her chest -- if they grew there, that's rare and attractive, and if she put them on that's sexy too.

D'Artagnian's discussion of the white swimsuit picture inspired me to blow it up and look at it more closely. I just noticed that she has freckles; I hadn't seen them before. Now I like her looks even more!

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2488 on: January 12, 2015, 02:01:47 PM »
I dunno; am kinda undecided about this whole thing, real or not.
Am goin to have see a lot, and I mean, a whole lot, of new pictures of wonderful Nancy,
before I can even begin to make a qualified, realistic, informed, decision
about this whole thing.  Really, I just think I'm scratching the surface of this important conundrum.
It could take a long time, to ever really decide, one way or the other.  The only
solution I can see.....is more pics...just lots more, scrumptuous, yummy pictures, of this classy,
hot, incredible, adorable woman. 

*

gimmedat

  • A Cup
  • 83
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2489 on: January 12, 2015, 04:27:24 PM »
Congrats, once again you've all managed to make tits boring.
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.